Candidates who have filled the application form have to do the Manipal University slot booking for appearing in the examination. The Candidates have to book slot for 1st and 2nd attempt examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit card only after booking a slot for appearing in the examination. Candidates can do the Manipal University entrance exam slot booking through Online Test Booking System (OTBS) to choose Date and Time for appearing in the examination. The slot booking process is on the first-come, first-served basis. After slot booking is done, no candidate will be able to make changes to the booked slot.
It is necessary for all candidates to book a slot for the examination. Candidates should make sure that they download the admit card which can be done after the slot booking procedure. Manipal University is a web-based online scheduling system available on official website.
All candidates can check the test centres from the official site and book a slot for the online test at a centre, date and time of their choice. The schedule bookings are done on the first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability. So, candidates must keep a check on the Manipal University Entrance Exam 2020 website or on this page for further important updates related to the exam. Every appearing candidate has to fill the application form and book a slot to take the exam.
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
Manipal University Slot Booking Dates 2020
Check the important dates of Manipal slot booking when you can avail the link and book a slot for the examination.
|Slot Booking for 1st and 2nd Attempt||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit Card for 1st and 2nd Attempt||1st week of April 2020|
|Manipal University Entrance Exam (1st & 2nd Attempt)||3rd week of April to 1st week of May 2020|
How To Do Manipal University Slot Booking 2020?
- Click on the Slot Booking Link.
- Log in using application number, password and security code.
- A successful login will redirect the candidate to a page where the information of the candidate like name, application number and gender will be displayed.
- After checking the information, click on “Book a slot”
- In this step, candidates have to fill up details like Test name, city, date (2 dates can be selected within 10 days), test centre name, test centre address.
- Based on the choice made, real-time availability of seats will be displayed on the screen.
- From the list of available slots, candidates must pick one slot.
- Now click on Book.
- After the candidate has booked the slot, he/ she must click on confirm.
- In case the candidate wants to change the slot, he/ she must click on cancel and re-book the slot and begin with the slot-booking from the starting.
Manipal Slot Booking 2020 Procedure
Check the detailed procedure for easy slot booking procedure below:
Logging In – In the first step, candidates must log in by entering their application number, password and security code.
Verification of Information – Details of the candidate will appear on the screen. Applicants must check if their name, application number, gender, etc are correct or not. If the information is correct, click on “book a seat” option.
Booking a slot – Now fill the form with various details like Name of the test, City, Date of the exam (Candidates will be able to select two dates in a 10-day range), Name of the test centre and Address of the test centre. Upon entering these details, the available slot will be displayed on the screen in real time.
Selecting a suitable slot – If the slot which is selected by the candidate is available, then the candidate can book it by clicking on “Book”.
Confirmation of slot – In this step, all candidates can either cancel or confirm their booked slot. If they cancel the slot, they can take part in the procedure again.
Downloading of Admit card – As soon as you confirm the Manipal Slot for the entrance exam, the slot booking will be over. In just 24 hours of slot booking, candidates can download their admit card. The admit card of Manipal entrance test will contain all the details of the slot.
Things To Note For Manipal University Slot Booking 2020
- Candidates who have successfully filled the application form of Manipal university can participate in the slot booking procedure
- Manipal University slots will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- If a candidate is unable to find a slot in the test centre of his/ her choice, he/ she can choose an alternate test centre.
- If a test centre is cancelled anytime, it will be notified to the candidate.
- The Manipal University 2020 admit card will be available for download after 24 hours of slot booking procedure.
- Candidate must keep a copy of the application form ready before filling up the slot booking form.