|Application Open for Amity University||Apply Now!!|
Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is an online entrance exam conducted by the Manipal University. The application form for the exam has been made available online. MU OET 2018 is a University level examination conducted for admission to undergraduate courses like engineering, pharmacy, applied science, etc. To take the exam, candidates must meet all the eligibility criteria and fill the application form, the details of which are given below.
- 1 Important dates For MU OET 2018 Registration/ Application
- 2 How to fill the Online application form for MU OET 2018
- 3 Features of MU OET 2018 Application form
Important dates For MU OET 2018 Registration/ Application
|Availability of online application form||October 17, 2017 (Announced)|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled Application Form||April 10, 2018 (Extended)|
|MU OET 2018 (3rd Attempt)||4th week of May 2018|
The Last Date for submission of MU-OET 2018 Application was 10th April 2018.
Key highlights of MU OET 2018 Application form are given below
- Applicants can check the eligibility criteria and fill up the application form which was released on 17th October 2017 and has closed on 10th April 2018.
- Candidates have to first register themselves to fill the application form. Applicants will be required to provide necessary information like personal details and academic details.
- Candidates have to then select the exam center and course for which they are applying and pay the requisite application fee.
- Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs 2000 (application fee + exam Fee) through either credit/ debit card or net banking or through a demand draft. Please note that the application fees is same for all category and non-category candidates.
- Lastly, all applicants will be required to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature to the correct specification and take a print out of the same.
How to fill the Online application form for MU OET 2018
- Candidates have to first register themselves at the official website to create an individual account.
- Click on the application form link.
- Enter details like name, gender, Email-id, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, email id and mobile number.
- Select course, category, program, and stream.
- After this, select the location and click on submit and continue.
Filling the contact Information
- Applicant has to provide the communication and contact details like address, pin code, country, alternate ID and alternate Number.
- All the information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct as providing false information will lead to the rejection of the application.
Providing Educational Qualification
- Details like name of the school/ Institution, qualifying examination, year of passing and name of board/university.
Uploading scanned Images
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After uploading, candidates must go through the declaration and click on I Agree.
Selection of course and Payment of Fees
- In this step, the applicant has to select the preferred course as well as choose the examination cities. Candidates can choose only examination cities.
- After this applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs 2000/- which is the same for all candidates. This can be done in online mode (credit/ debit card or net banking) or in offline mode (demand draft).
- If the candidate pays through a demand draft, he/she should provide the Demand draft number, Date, Issuing Bank and IFSC Code and send the printed application form to The Director, Admissions, Manipal University, Manipal – 576104.
Confirmation and submission of application form
- After completing all the steps, the applicant has to submit the form and take a print out of the same for future references.
- Candidates can check their application status by logging in to their account using the registered ID and Password.
Features of MU OET 2018 Application form
- The application form for the entrance exam will be available online only.
- Deadline to fill and submit the application form was 10th April 2018.
- Candidates can also send the soft copy of the scanned images of their photograph and signature at email@example.com or upload them online.