MAHE MET Counselling 2021: The selected candidates can participate in the Manipal University counselling. All the candidates who qualify in the MET Merit List have to appear in the counselling for admission. The Manipal University 2021 Counselling is usually conducted in offline mode. Candidates will be called for counselling according to the rank scored by them in Manipal University Entrance Exam 2021. Candidates have to report at the given venue on the mentioned date and time to participate in the MAHE counselling process. The participating students have to bring all the required documents along with the counselling fees. Candidates will be provided with allotment letter and they have to report to the institute to confirm their admission.
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
Manipal University Counselling Dates 2021
All candidates must make sure to check the full schedule of the Manipal University counselling given in the table below! We have provided the dates of 2020 session. The Manipal University 2021 counselling dates will be provided here as soon as it releases.
Manipal University Counselling Procedure
Registration: Candidates have to register for the first round of Manipal University Counselling. The registration forms will be available at the counter and candidates have to fill all the necessary information in the form. Eligible candidates also have to submit their choice of college and course.
Payment of Fees: All candidates have to pay the registration and Manipal University counselling fees at the time of registration. The fees have to be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi.
Modifying/ Choices Filling: The candidate can change the choices filled by them by logging in with their application ID and OTBS password. The modification can be done according to the preference of the candidate and he/ she can change the choices until they are finally locked. If the candidate forgets to lock the choices after the last date, the choices made will be automatically locked.
Seat Allotment: Based on the locked choices, candidates will be allotted seats. The seat allotment will be done based on the availability of seats also.
Reporting to Allotted Institute: After being allotted the institute, candidates have to report to the institute and confirm their admission. Candidates must carry their seat allotment letter as well as the fee receipt to complete the admission facilities.
After 4 Rounds of Manipal University Counselling: Intra-Institute Sliding
After the 4 rounds have been conducted and there are seats left, the intra-institute sliding will be conducted for those students who have already been allotted seats. Check details about it below:
- Candidates have to be physically present during the Inter-institute sliding.
- The seat up-gradation can take place only in the institute where the candidate has been allotted the seat. A shift of campus will not be allowed.
- Those candidates who haven’t accepted the allotted seats will not be eligible for this.
- Allotment of seats will be done based on the choice filled by the candidate, his/her rank, and the vacancy.
- The registration form for the same will be available at the venue and candidates have to fill it and write down their choice and lock it.
5th Round of Manipal University Counselling 2021
Only those candidates who fall into one of the below-mentioned categories will be able to participate in the Manipal University counselling 2021.
- Those students who are participating for the first time in the counselling procedure will be able to participate in the 5th round.
- Those who have been allotted a seat in previous rounds but want to participate in the further rounds of counselling.
- Those who have registered for the Manipal University counselling but have not been allotted any seat till now.
Documents Required for MAHE MET Counselling
When the candidate is appearing for Manipal University counselling 2021 he/ she has to bring below-listed documents.
- e-Hall Ticket
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of 10+2
- Conduct and Character certificate obtained on the School/ College letterhead. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted
- Transfer certificate or School/ College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/ College. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted. Migration Certificate in addition to Transfer Certificate is necessary for admission to SMIT only.
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs
- Fees: As applicable for the programme
- Copy of PAN card of the parent
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Authorization letter if the representative is attending on behalf of the candidate.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents
Manipal University Counselling Centres 2021
There are three centres for Manipal University counselling to take place. Candidates will be required to select one out of these three when they are doing the counselling registration.
|Manipal University||Manipal University, Jaipur||Sikkim Manipal University|
|New Lecture Hall Complex Manipal Institute of Technology Manipal – 576 104||Manipal University Jaipur, Dehmi Kalan Of Jaipur Ajmer Expressway|
Jaipur – 303007
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, C-Block (Academic Building) SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo,|
Sikkim – 737 136
Manipal University Counselling fee
During registration, candidates will be required to pay the fee which is both for Manipal University counselling and registration. This fee has to be paid in the form of a demand draft in the favour of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi. Check the Manipal University counselling fee for 2021 here:
|Category||Amount (1st Instalment)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 10,000|
|Counselling Fees||Rs. 2,85,000|
Manipal University 2021 Wait List
In case a candidate wants to participate in the second round of Manipal University Counselling, they have to select the Wait List option. This option can be opted by those who participated in the first round of counselling but were not allocated any seats. They have to pay the registration and Manipal University counselling fees and if they have already paid the amount, the amount will be adjusted during the admission process.
If you have any query do ask us in the comments section below!