MU OET Exam Pattern 2019: The Manipal University which conducts the online entrance exam for the B.Tech programmes also provides MU OET 2019 exam pattern, which give an idea to the candidates about the different aspects of the test. The MU OET exam pattern 2019 comprises of the mode in which the entrance test was conducted by the university, the language, the subjects from where the questions was asked. The exam pattern of MU OET also consisted of the number of questions that were asked in each section as well as the marking scheme. It also mentions if marks were deducted on answering the questions incorrectly. The Manipal Entrance Test 2019 exam pattern states the duration of the exam and the number of attempts which the candidates could take when they appeared for MU OET exam. Read the article that is given below to know more about the exam pattern of MU OET 2019.
Manipal University Entrance Test Marking Scheme
Candidates appearing in the exam for the academic session of 2019-20 must have a thorough look at the exam pattern of Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2019. Exam pattern usually includes the mode of exam, number of questions, duration of the exam, the marking scheme, etc. For the ease of candidates taking the exam this year, we have provided the MU OET 2019 exam pattern here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Mode – The exam will be conducted in an online computer-based mode where candidates will have to sit in front of a computer and mark the answers.
- Duration – MU OET 2019 will be conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of questions – There will be objective type and multiple type questions.
- Total Number of questions – The question paper will have a total of 200 questions where the questions will be distributed as follows: physics – 50, chemistry – 50, mathematics – 70 and English + general aptitude – 30.
- Marking scheme – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no provision of negative marking.
MU OET 2019 Exam Pattern
The MU OET 2019 exam pattern is clearly given in the table below:
|Subjects||No. Of questions||Marks per question||Marks per subject|
|Physics||50||1 mark for every correct answer
No Negative marking
|English + Aptitude||30||30|
Syllabus of MU OET 2019
To begin with the preparations of MU OET 2019, candidates must check the syllabus of all the requisite subjects thoroughly. This will help them collect the correct study material and obtain the best results in the examination. Candidates can check and download the official MU OET 2019 syllabus from www.admissions.manipal.edu
MU OET 2019 Syllabus of Physics
- Geometrical Optics
- Physical Optics
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Physics
MU OET Syllabus 2019 of Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Properties
- Oxidation Number
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds with Oxygen-2, Amines
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding–2
- Chemical Thermodynamics-2
- Solid State
- Organic Chemistry
- Oils and Fats
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Metallurgy – 2
- Industrially Important Compounds
- Group 18, Nobel Gases
- D – Block Elements (Transition Elements)
- Theory of Dilute Solutions
MU OET 2019 Syllabus of Mathematics
- Partial Fractions
- Mathematical Induction
- Summation of Finite Series
- Theory of Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Mathematical Logic
- Analytical Geometry
- Limits and Continuity
- Elements of Number Theory
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry
- Conic Sections (Analytical Geometry)
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
MU OET Syllabus 2019 of General English
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting of Errors
MU OET 2019 Exam Pattern Details
- Candidates will be provided rough pages at the test center to do the rough work.
- Every candidate must reach the exam center an hour before the entry time and since the exam will be online, the candidate must not take any paper with him inside.
- Candidates will be allowed to navigate through the questions.