MET Merit List 2020: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is the responsible body to release the merit list of MET (Manipal Entrance Test) 2020. So, the merit list will release in online mode. Therefore, the candidates can access the MET Wait List 2020 @manipal.edu. Candidates who successfully appear for MET entrance exam 2020 will be able to find their names in the merit list. Manipal wait list contains the rank of the candidates. Therefore, it is important to note that MET Merit List/ Wait List plays an essential role in the admission process. Only qualifying candidates whose names appear in the merit list can appear for the MET counselling 2020.
Check Eligibility For MAHE Exam
Candidates can access the merit list of MET 2020 after the declaration of MET Results. For more details regarding the same, keep on reading the article.
Manipal MET Merit List Release 2020
Every candidate must be aware of the release date of the wait list of MET. Manipal University will declare the dates on the official website. However, we are providing the dates below.
|Declaration of Manipal MET Results 2020||9th August 2020|
|MET Wait List||To be notified|
How to check MET Wait List/ Merit List 2020?
Since the merit list will release in online mode, the candidates have to visit the official website to view it. Hence, follow the steps given below to avail of the merit list of MET 2020.
- Head to the official website of Manipal University OR click on the link given here (at the time of the event)
- Now, in order to view the Manipal Waiting List Status, candidates have to provide MU OET Application Number 2020
- After submitting it, the candidates can see the merit list on the screen
- Also, candidates must view the details carefully
- Further, download the merit list for future uses
Details Present on MET Merit List 2020
The merit list contains crucial details. Hence, the candidate must briefly check it before downloading. Below is the list of information.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Rank of the Candidate
Important Points Regarding Manipal Wait List 2020
- The merit list of MET 2020 will contain the ranks of the candidate. Further, on the basis of the rank, the candidate has to appear for MET Counselling 2020
- The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of candidate’s performance in MET Entrance Exam 2020.
- Also, the wait list be available only after the declaration of the Manipal MET Result 2020
Manipal MET Counselling 2020
Qualifying/ Shortlisted candidates whose names appear in the merit list have to sit for the counselling of MET. This is the final step in the admission process. However, the MET Counselling process consists of various steps. Hence, every candidate has to follow the procedure in order to secure their seats in the desired course & campuses.
Step-wise Process of MET Counselling:
- Registration: Firstly, the candidates have to make sure that they successfully do the MET Counselling Registration. Only the registered candidates can participate in the counselling process.
- Payment of Fee: The candidates have to pay the fee via DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of the Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi. Also, the fee payment has to be done while registering for the counselling process.
- Verification of Documents: At the time of counselling, candidates have to get their documents verified. After the successful verification of documents, candidates will be able to proceed to the further step.
- Allotment of seats: On the basis of the candidate’s rank in entrance examination, the candidates will be given seats. There are other influential factors also that determine the seat allotment process, such as choices of the candidate & availability of seats.
Manipal Seat Allotment 2020
Seat Allotment is one of the steps in the Manipal Counselling process. In this step, candidates will be allotted seats. The allotment of seats is on the basis of factors, such as availability of seats, candidate’s rank, and choice of the candidates. Hence, the authorities will analyze all these factors and then allott the seats to the candidates. Also, any candidate who has not been allotted seat in the first round will automatically be eligible for the next round of seat allotment.
MET Wait List 2020
The candidates who are given seats but they still wish to participate in the 2nd seat allotment round must select the MET wait list option. However, this facility will be available to those candidates also who have registered for counselling but didn’t get any seat in the first round of seat allotment. Those candidates have to pay the registration fees. Further, if they will be allotted seats, then the fee paid will be adjusted during admission.
MAHE MET Cutoff 2020
The cutoff of Manipal Entrance Test is released by MAHE (Manipal Academy of Higher Education). Candidates can view the cutoff list in online mode. Also, MET Cutoff is in the form of opening & closing rank. Cutoff means the minimum marks required by the candidate to qualify for further admission process. The preparation of the cutoff list is on the basis of various influential factors.
Factors Determining Manipal MET Cutoff
The following list of factors determines the cutoff list of MET.
- Number of Applicants
- Availability of seats
- Difficulty level of exam
- Previous year cutoff trends
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down below.