Vikram University 2020: College Level Counselling Schedule has been released. Applicants can check the dates below. Also, the University has uploaded the Open Book Exam Question Papers. Check all the details below. The Vikram University is situated in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. It specializes in giving degrees for U.G and P.G courses. Vikram University has not released the notification regarding the admission in the university for the session 2020-21. University is giving a chance to the students from all over the nation to join them. Around 1.25 lakh people have enrolled in their studies from this university to date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission process of the Vikram university 2020 is done through Merit Base due to COVID-19. There is an online mode for the payment of the application fees. The application procedure for 2020-21 starts in the month of May/June 2020. Candidates are advised to look into the tentative dates and start preparing for the exam. Read the article carefully to know about the admission procedure.
Latest Admission Updates
- College Level Counselling Schedule for MBA/B.E/BCA has been released. Check the details below.
- Provisional Selection List for Admission has been released. Click Here to pay admission fees.
Semester Exam Updates
- Open Book Exam Question Papers are available for B.Pharma (Sem-1, II, III, IV, VI, etc.). Click Here to Download.
- The University has declared the examination result (September 2020) of various course programs like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Sc, etc. Candidates can check Vikram University Result now.
Vikram University Admission 2020
Vikram University will tentatively release the notification regarding the admission procedure 2020-21 in May/June 2020. It provides U.G, P.G and Diploma courses in fields like arts, science, and commerce. Apart from the entrance and merit-based admission, it also takes admission through DTE, Bhopal for the courses like MBA, MCA, BE (Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical ).
There is no need for registration, one can directly fill the application form by visiting the official website of the university. For U.G, P.G and Diploma courses admission procedure is done through a merit basis and three subjects are there which have the entrance exam i.e B. Pharma, M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Environment Management.
About the University
The University was established on 1st March 1957. It is one of the oldest Universities of Madhya Pradesh. The University offers 11 faculties, 28 Schools of studies and Institutions. It also offers NSS and NCC Training and Orientation Center and 171 Affiliated Colleges. Over 125 Courses are available which includes Undergraduate and Postgraduate and Research Courses.
Vikram University Admission Important Dates 2020
Vikram University has not yet announced the date regarding the application procedure for the different courses. The date differs as per the courses and mode of admission i.e entrance and merit base. Below is the table to clarify the matter but these are the tentative dates.
|Last date of submission of application form based on merit for U.G courses|
|Last date of submission of application form based on merit for P.G and Diploma courses|
|Last date of submission of application form based on entrance for U.G and P.G courses (B. Pharma, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Environment Management)|
Within the given date candidates are asked to fill the application form. No acceptance of the application form after the dates mentioned. There is no notification regarding the extension of submitting the application form, so consider the dates before filling the form.
Vikram University Admission Eligibility 2020
To be a part of the university, candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. If candidates do not fulfill the eligibility stated by the university then his/her application form will be rejected.
U.G courses, students are asked to complete a 10+2 pattern of education with the subject which they want to opt for further study. Minimum 50% marks are required for the relevant subject.
P.G courses candidates must have completed 10+2+3 pattern to take relevant subject with 50% marks minimum requirement.
Merit basis exam, the students getting less than 45% theoretical marks in the aggregate subjects in the qualifying examination shall not be eligible for admission. In the subjects relating to Arts and Social Sciences faculties, the students getting less than 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination shall not be eligible for admission
- Students who have secured the first division from Vikram University.
- Passed in the first division from any other University in Madhya Pradesh. Students who have passed in the first division from any other University outside of Madhya Pradesh (20% of the total seats allotted).
Other priorities for the vacant seats are:
- Students having passed in the Second Division from Vikram University will get a 5% weightage in comparison to the students passing from the any other University of Madhya Pradesh. The order of merit will be determined based on the aggregate of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and theoretical question papers.
- In case of there being any seats vacant, students from the Universities outside of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for admission based on merit.
- Note: A police verification certificate has to be submitted by the students outside of Madhya Pradesh is compulsorily and they must also submit their Aadhar number, email, and Mobile number.
Vikram University Application form 2020
The application form of the University will be provided online to the student. Eligible students must look for form 2020 on the University website. Apart from the educational and general information, they ask for department and course details. Students can apply for more than one course and they have to fill the application form differently as per the subject they are applying for.
Before applying, candidates must ready with their certificate beforehand so that they may not face any issue while filling the application form 2020. Don’t forget to upload a picture and tick declaration form, otherwise, the application form will not proceed. After the application process is over, candidates need to take the print of it. Students will have to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the documents and submit them to the concerned department.
Application fees 2020
After filling the form, candidates need to submit the application fee. Candidates have to submit the fees online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking /E-Challan. In the case of an E-Challan, the candidates can pay the application fee in any branch of Indian Bank. No other mode of payment is applicable.
|Events||Fees (Subjective To Change)|
|Entrance Test Fee||Rs 750/-|
|Merit Base||Rs 750/-|
Note: Extra bank charges will prevail.
- MGKVP Admission
- Patna University Admission
- Patna University Result
- AKU Admission
- Vikram University Time Table
- MGKVP Application Form
Vikram University Exam Pattern 2020
Vikram University held an entrance exam only for three subjects of U.G and P.G courses i.e B. Pharma, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Environment Management. There is no such exam pattern by the University. Candidates who will be going to appear for the above-given subjects must prepare according to the subject.
For the U.G course, the basic question will be asked from class 11th and 12th and for P.G courses, the question will be based on the study of graduation. No question will be from out of the box. Thus students are asked to prepare accordingly.
Vikram University Semester Exam Form
The University Semester Exam Form is the form that has to be filled by the candidates who are studying in the college. For each Semester Exam, the candidate has to fill the examination form. Candidates can download the form from the official website.
Details Available in the Vikram University Semester Application Form
Candidates have to enter the following details in the Exam Form of Vikram University:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam System (Annual/Semester)
- Category (Regular/Private/Ex. Student/Supplementary/A.T.K.T)
- Medium (English/Hindi)
- Gender (Female/Male)
- Number of Attempts
- Name of the College/Institution
- Subject Name and Code
- Name of the Last Exam Passed and Year
- University Name and Roll Number
- Marks Obtained in the Semester and Grade Point
- Amount of Exam Fee, Late Fee, and Other Fees
- Total Fees
- Signature of the Candidate
Candidates who are giving supplementary and A.T.K.T have to fill the following
- Roll Number
- Year of the exam
- Subject Description
- Subject Code
- Theory and Practicals Marks
- Total Marks
- Marks Secured and
- Grade Points
Exam Application Form Fees and Subject Code
In this section, we have provided the details of the Subject Code and Exam Application Form Fees. Candidates have to make this fee payment before the due date.
Other Forms that are offered by the Vikram University
The University also offers other forms that a candidate can access directly from the website. These are:
- Degree Form (Available in English and Hindi)
- Duplicate Marksheet
- Duplicate Migration Certificate Form
- Eligibility and Enrollment Form
- Provisional Certificate Form
- Retotaling Form
- Return Library Deposit Form
- Revaluation Form
- Examination Form
- Change in Name and Surname
Vikram University Admit card 2020
Vikram University Admit Card 2020 has not been released by the University for the entrance exam yet. Tentatively it will come out in July 2020. Keep the tentative date/month into consideration for further reference. To carry the exam, one must have an admit card.
Failing to have the admit card, the student won’t be able to sit for the exam. It is an essential paper to carry out the exam. Its an identity of a person. Admit card contains certain information which aware students about the exam details. Information like exam center, exam address, name, roll no. subject, timing is mention on it. University will issue the Admit card online so candidates need to put their registration or application number to view the admit card.
Vikram University Semester Exam Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates who are appearing the Semester or the Annual Exam have to download their Admit Card. The Vikram University Admit Card will be available online on its official website. The Hall Ticket will be available a few days before the exam. Hence, you can download the Admit Card by entering your Roll Number.
Vikram University Result 2020
Vikram University will issue the result online. Students should visit the site of the University to view the result. University will release the result once the exam is over. Tentative dates are there for the general reference. Vikram University result 2020 will tentatively come in July/August. The result will be based on the merit list and entrance
|Events||Date ( tentative)|
|Result of Entrance and Merit Base||July/ August 2020|
Students should take the exams very seriously because one marks create a great difference. Only three subjects are there which will have results based on the entrance, the rest of the subjects are based on the merit list.
The result issued is also based on the state reservation and reservation policy by the Government of India. University gives preference to the students who belong to the same university or the other university of Madhya Pradesh. University grants only 20% of seats to the outsiders ( don’t belong to M.P). Keeping everything in mind University issues the result.
VU Semester/Annual and Ph.D. and M.Phil Result
The University releases the Semester Result online. However, the links are separate for checking the Semester and Annual Result. Hence, to check the result, candidates will have to enter the following details –
- Roll Number of the Candidate and
- Name of the Course
Witheld Candidates must note that they will have to submit their Previous Semester Mark Sheets through your Principal’s Office within 3 days from the declaration of the result.
Vikram University Merit 2020
University takes the merit list into the account for the U.G and P.G courses admission. Thus every single mark is important for admission at Vikram University.
In case there is a clash in the result between the students then they will prefer based on marks acquired by the students during the 10+2 or 10+2+3 pattern of education. The University will prefer those who have higher marks comparatively to the others. Other priorities University takes into account are a preference to the state university, reserved category, etc. Students should look for the prospectus of the University for more information.
Vikram University Counselling
The Counselling Process at Vikram University will take place soon after the declaration of the Entrance Exam Result. The Counselling will take place online only. Shortlisted candidates have to register themselves online and submit their course preferences. The Vikram University Counselling Process is applicable for all the Courses.
Once the result is out, it is clear that who has made the way to the University and who is not. University provides the dates of admission. At the time of admission, they required certain documents. So students must ensure that before going for an admission they must have the desired documents.
- Certificates of the qualifying exam to date i.e 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Graduation certificate (for P.G courses).
- Community certificate (ST/SC/Other), if applicable
- Police verification certificate for the students who are from the outside state.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Photo Identity Proof
- Migration Certificate
Vikram University Syllabus – Entrance and Semester
As mentioned above, the Entrance Test will take place for both Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses. In the Entrance Test, you can expect questions from the core subject you are applying for along with Questions from G.K, English, Aptitude, etc.
For the University Semester Syllabus of Vikram University, you can check the Official Website. Complete details regarding the Syllabus are available there.
Marking Scheme of Vikram University Semester Exam
The University follows a certain examination pattern for fair marking. However, the marking pattern of Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses are different. Therefore, we have provided all the details in a brief so that it can be helpful for you to understand.
For Undergraduate Courses (Regular and Self-Study Students)
- Internal Assessment of 20 marks
- Exam Paper Total Marks – 40 marks
- The Question Paper is divided into three sections- A/B/C
- Section A carries 5 marks (Objective Questions)
- Section “B” carries 5 Questions of 2 marks. Total Marks – 10 marks.
- Lastly, Section “C” carries 5 long questions of a total of 25 marks.
- Students who are under the Distance Education will have a question paper of 50 marks.
For MBA Course
- Total Marks of the Exertal Exam Paper is 85 marks.
- There is two scheme of Internal Assesment.
- The scheme- A carries internal Exam Marks – 15 marks. There will be two internal tests of 15 marks out of which the best score will be considered.
- Scheme B will have an Internal Test of 5 marks. Assignment/Attendance/Seminar Presentation carries 10 marks.
Thus, these are the complete details of the Vikram University 2020 Admission. If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.