MCBU Admission 2021: MCBU will soon release the application form for UG/PG and SOS courses. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply for admission. The Admission council of Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University (MCBU) is responsible for MCBU 2021 Admission. Therefore, the students who are interested in pursuing any degree course from this university can apply online for MCBU Private Admission Form. MCBU is recognized as a state university in Chhatarpur, India. This university was initiated during the time of 2015. Candidates can get the information related to Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Admission 2021 including, Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university has released the exam form for Regular, Ex-, and Supplementary (March 2021). Click Here to apply
About Maharaja Chhatasal Bundelkhand University
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand Vishwavidyalaya Chhatarpur is also known as MCBU Chhatarpur. It is a State University situated in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. MCBU Chhatarpur was established in the year 2014. MCBU is accredited by NAAC. Therefore, the aspirants who are willing to apply for MCBU UG / PG Admission 2021 online from the official website.
Courses Offered at MCBU
The university offers admission in various courses like BA, B.A.L.L.B., BBA, BCA, B.COM, B.Ed., BHMS, B.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed, B.PHARM, BSc, LLB, LLM, MA, MBA, MCA, MGMT, M.COM, M.Ed., MSc, PGDCA. Various Facilities provided by MCBU CHHATARPUR are Sports Complex, Library & Information Center, Practical Lab, IT Centers, Auditorium, Canteen and etc.
Important Dates of MCBU 2021 Admission
Candidates who are willing to apply for the courses in this university can check the dates here. If the dates are revised, then we will update it here.
|Available on Application Form||Started|
|Last Date of Application Form||As per the Notification|
MCBU Chhatarpur UG Admission Procedure
The university offers admission into various UG courses such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, etc. However, to apply for admission, the students must meet the eligibility criteria. The criteria are different for each course. Hence, make sure to check the criteria carefully. The admission process starts with an application form, which has to be submitted online. Soon after the submission of the application form, the university releases a merit list for each course. The merit list is prepared based on the qualifying scores.
MCBU Semester Exams
The University conducts the exam in Annual and Semester wise. Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University provides admission for arts, business, commerce, and science streams. Every year a huge number of candidates enroll their name for admission. Candidates need to check all the eligibility criteria before applying for admission because the application will be asked only for eligible candidates. To get admission, candidates need to score proper marks entrance examination.
Chhatrasal University MCBU PG Admission 2021
Admission in postgraduate courses in the MCBU is based on MCBU Admission Ranking Test (GU-ART). However, in the case of the MBA Executive program candidates’ obtained marks are going to be used for inviting them to group discussion/personal interview. After the entrance exam MCBU releases the rank list based on that the admission procedure takes place. Hence, for PG courses, the admission is based on the entrance test.
Before applying, candidates must check all the eligibility criteria of MCBU Admission 2021. Candidates can check the details about the criteria on the website or in the admission brochure. Also, the students must note that the criteria of the applicant are different for each course.
- Applicants who want to take UG courses must pass class 12th with 50%/55% in relevant subjects.
- In contrast, candidates who wish to take admission in PG courses must be graduate in the same apostle from the recognized University of India.
MCBU Application Form 2021
MCBU application form 2021 releases along with the admission brochure. The mode of filling the application form is online as well as offline. The University releases separate form for UG and PG courses. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to fill and submit the application form. The stages of the application form is as follows-
- Filling the rest of the details.
- Uploading of the required documents
- Making the payment of the application form.
- Submission of the application form
Candidates have to complete all the stages. No application is accepted if any of the detail is missing. Also, the applicant must submit the form before the due date.
How To Fill MCBU Admission 2021 Application form?
As mentioned above, MCBU Admission 2021 Form can be submitted both offline and online. Thus, the step-by-step process to fill the application form is as follows-
- Firstly visit the official website of Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University.
- After visiting the official site, the home page will open.
- Then click on the Apply button, and a new page will open.
- Register yourself with your respective mobile number and email ID.
- Hence after registering, login in get your Email & Password.
- Once you sign in select your courses.
- Now fill up the application form with your personal and academic details.
- After infiltrating all the details, upload or attach the required documents.
- Therefore now pay the application fees
- Save or download the form.
- Also, take out printouts for future use.
- Firstly aspirants need to visit the university’s official web page.
- After visiting download the application form.
- Also, you can get the form from the university admission center by paying some amount.
- Now fill the application form with all your personal and qualification details.
- Make sure before filling you must read the application form correctly.
- Soon after filling the form, make the payment.
- Then sent the application form along with DD with all required documents to the following address.
ADDRESS- Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College Campus, Chhatarpur (M.P.), Pin code-471001
Documents Required During Filling the MCBU Application Form
Moreover, Documents required to be attached or uploaded along with the MCBU Admission form given below. Therefore candidates must check all the details before filling the form. The list of documents are-
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation final year degree mark sheet.
- Date of Birth proof Certificate
- ID Card and Password
- Character Certificate
- Migration certificate.
- Age proof Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- A hard copy of the Application form.
- Candidate recent passport size photograph
Courses Offered by Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand Vishwavidyalaya Chhatarpur
There are many undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University. Students are offered a low fee structure to complete their education. Tabulated below are the courses offered by the university:
|Undergraduate UG Courses||Postgraduate PG Courses|
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern and syllabus are denoted as per the order of the university. The exam will be consisting of objective-type questions that are required to be answered correctly. They must prepare according to the MCBU Syllabus in order to score good marks in the examination.
MCBU Exam Form 2021
Candidates who have enrolled in the university have to submit exam form to appear in the semester exam. The University conducts the exam in Annual and Semester wise every year. Therefore, all the students must fill the MCBU Exam Form before the examination. The Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University provides admission for arts, business, commerce, and science streams.
Chhatrasal University Bundelkhand Time Table 2021
The University is also responsible for conducting Semester Exams. The University conducts semester exams for Regular and Distance programs. So, for these exams, MCBU releases the Exam Schedule. The MCBU Time Table releases a month before the exam. However, the schedule releases separately for all course programs.
MCBU 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Entrance Test will be available on the official website of the university. However, candidates who have already enrolled in the university have to download the admit card for the semester exams. Candidates can check the procedure below to download the hall ticket.
How to download the Admit Card?
Candidates can download the MCBU admit card from the official Website. No one student is permitted in the examination hall without a valid admit card, so candidates suggested that they bring their Admit Card along with one original ID proof.
- Go to the official site of the university (http://www.mchhatrasaluniversity.com/mch/).
- Students to enter the details like Enrollment Number, select status, select semester.
- After filling all required details
- After searching, the admit card page will be open to save and download it and take printouts for future use.
Details printed on the Admit Card
- Candidate name.
- Father’s name
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Subjects name.
- Examination venue.
- Date and time of examination.
MCBU 2021Admission Result
The university releases the admission result soon after the entrance test. The result for admission is published in two ways- Merit List and Entrance-Based. The university releases a rank list based on 12th marks scores. Such candidates have to attend the counselling. The university also releases the result of the entrance test on the website. Candidates who have qualified the test will be eligible to appear the exam. To check MCBU Result 2021, candidates have to submit the required details.
The program-wise merit list of the contenders is offered on the University website after it is concluded, and the date of admission will also remain specified there. The designated entrants would at once make the payments with a similar online payment system to bear out their admission before the remaining date.
How to Check Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Result 2021?
The University will upload the MCBU Result for all the programs provided by the university; after the examination, Students can check the result by following the steps.
- Visit the official website of MCBU.
- On the home page move on the examination section, then click on the result link.
- After clicking, the result page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all details such as- Type (Regular/Private), Session, examination, and roll number.
- After filling all details, recheck it carefully then clicks on the Submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button result page will appear, save and download it.
MCBU Counselling 2021
The MCBU counseling is simple, which is as follows the candidates will require to take the entrance exam and complete the application procedures. At the time of counseling, they will need to bring all the essential documents.
MCBU Vishwa Vidyalaya Admission Overview
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand Vishwa Vidyalaya overview is mention below. Therefore candidates can check the table below for a complete highlight of the time table.
|Name of the University||MCBU|
|Full form||Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Type of University||State University|
|Procedure of Admission||Entrance Exam and Merit list|
|Courses offered||UG,PG and Doctorate courses|
|Application mode||Both Online or Offline mode|
|Article Category||MCBU Admission 2020|
MCBU Address and Contact Details
To clear your doubts or for more information, you can check the contact details given below of MCBU
Important Instructions For Candidates for admission
- Candidates should read the prospectus carefully before filling in the application form.
- Candidates must submit separate application forms for each course they are applying for.
- Foreign nationals including NRIs with valid Passports and Visas issued by the Government of India and refugees will be considered for admission subject to their eligibility in terms of schooling and qualifying examinations passed.
- Fees is non-refundable if a student leaves the program after admission.
- Self-attested copies of mark statements of the qualifying examinations should be sent along with the filled-in application form.
- The entrance examination will be conducted by some Departments and intimate the result to the candidates.
- Admission to Master’s Degree programmes is based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination.
- A self – addressed stamped envelope (28cm x13cm) for Rs.10/- shall be attached along with the filled-in application.