MCBU Admission 2020: The Admission council of Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University (MCBU) invites the Online Application Form for MCBU 2020 Admission. Therefore, the students who are interested in pursuing any degree course from this university can apply online for MCBU Private Admission Form. MCBU is recognized as a state university in Chhatarpur, India. This university was initiated during the time of 2015. Candidates can get the information related to Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Admission 2020 including, Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MCBU 2020 Admission
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand Vishwavidyalaya Chhatarpur is also known as MCBU Chhatarpur, is a State University situated in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. MCBU Chhatarpur was established in the year 2014. MCBU is accredited by NAAC. Therefore, the aspirants who are willing to apply for MCBU UG / PG Admission 2020 online from the official website. The university offers admission in various courses like BA, B.A.L.L.B., BBA, BCA, B.COM, B.Ed., BHMS, B.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed, B.PHARM, BSc, LLB, LLM, MA, MBA, MCA, MGMT, M.COM, M.Ed., MSc, PGDCA. Various Facilities provided by MCBU CHHATARPUR are Sports Complex, Library & Information Center, Practical Lab, IT Centers, Auditorium, Canteen and etc.
Important Dates of MCBU 2020 Admission
The applicants planning on applying for the admission to UG and PG courses offered by MCBU will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released notification regarding the schedule of the admission to various Post Graduate and Under Graduate courses. The applicant should be aware of the admission schedule of the course which they are interested in pursuing. It is also advised that the candidate must save and download the admission schedule once it is available so as not to miss any of the important events. Candidates seeking admission to the MCBU needs to keep track of the important events. Therefore we are providing candidates important dates of PG programs admission in the table given below.
|Available on Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Application Form||To be Announced|
MCBU Chhatarpur UG Admission 2020
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University recognized as the State University. University offers many Undergraduate(UG)and PG and doctorate courses. It invites application for BA, B.COM, B.Sc Admission is solely made based on the entrance exam and merit list. Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University offers high- level education in a good environment for candidates. Hence the admission process is as simple as other universities.
The University conducts the exam in Annual and Semester wise. Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University provides admission for arts, business, commerce and science streams. Every year a huge number of candidates enroll their name for admission. Candidates need to check all the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission because the application will be asked only for eligible candidates. To get admission, candidates need to score proper marks entrance examination.
Chhatrasal University MCBU PG Admission 2020
Admission in postgraduate courses in the MCBU is based on MCBU Admission Ranking Test (GU-ART). However, in the case of MBA Executive program candidates obtained marks are going to be used for inviting them to group discussion/personal interview. After the entrance exam MCBU releases the rank list based on that the admission procedure takes place.
MCBU Admission Procedure 2020
The candidates applying for admission to the University are required to be aware of the procedure of the selection to the PG and UG courses offered by the University. It is important that the candidate must apply for admission to the courses only after going through the admission criteria and the procedure. The University follows the procedure of the Direct admission, Entrance Exam, and considers the score of the centralized exams in order to grant admissions to the candidates. Both the UG and PG courses are offered to the candidates applying for admission to the University and the candidate must be careful of the course for which they plan to go.
Before applying, candidates must check all the eligibility criteria of MCBU Admission 2020. Because often candidates face problems at the time of taking admission without knowing criteria. Therefore candidates need to fulfil all requirements of criteria to apply in MCBU. Moreover, we have discussed the eligibility criteria below. So, aspirants can check the required criteria to be in a safe zone. Hence the Eligibility criteria for both the UG and PG courses are different. Also, the criteria for each subject is different. Applicants who want to take UG courses must pass class 12th with 50%/55% in relevant subjects. In contrast, candidates who wish to take admission in PG courses must be graduate in the same apostle from the recognized University of India.
MCBU Application Form 2020
MCBU releases the Application Form for the candidates who are interested in pursuing the courses offered by the University. The University releases the separate Application Form for Post Graduate and the Under Graduate courses offered in various streams. It is important that the candidate must be sure of the course for which they want to apply for. The availability of the Application Form for Post Graduate courses will be on the official website as well as they can be collected physically from the administrative office of the University. Applicants need to accomplish their Application Form online through the official website. It is advised must guarantee their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
How To Fill MCBU Admission 2020 Application form?
Aspirants must read all the instructions before filling the MCBU Admission 2020 Form. The following steps of how to fill the MCBU Exam Form is mention below. Therefore candidates who want to take admission can follow the below easy steps and can apply easily. There are two modes available to fill the form-Online and Offline mode
- Firstly visit the official website of Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University.
- After visiting the official site, the home page will open.
- Then click on the Apply button, and a new page will open.
- Register yourself with your respective mobile number and email ID.
- Hence after registering, login with get your Email & Password.
- Once you sign in select your courses.
- Now fill up the application form with your personal and academic details.
- After infiltrating all the details, upload or attach the required documents.
- Therefore now pay the application fees
- Save or download the form.
- Also, take out printouts for future use.
- Firstly aspirants need to visit the university official web page.
- After visiting download the application form.
- Also, you can get the form from the university admission center by paying some amount.
- Now fill the application form with all your personal and qualification details.
- Make sure before filling you must read application form correctly.
- Soon after filling the form, make the payment.
- Then sent the application form along with DD with all required documents to the following address.
ADDRESS- Panna Road, Govt. Maharaja P.G. College Campus, Chhatarpur (M.P.), Pin code-471001
Documents Required During Filling the MCBU Application Form
Moreover, Documents required to be attached or uploaded along with the MCBU Admission 2020 form given below. Therefore candidates must check all the details before filling the form. The list of documents are-
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation final year degree mark sheet.
- Date of Birth proof Certificate
- ID Card and Password
- Character Certificate
- Migration certificate.
- Age proof Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- A hard copy of the Application form.
- Candidate recent passport size photograph
Courses Offered by Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand Vishwavidyalaya Chhatarpur
There are many undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University. Students are offered a low fee structure to complete their education. Tabulated below are the courses offered by the university:
|Undergraduate UG Courses||Postgraduate PG Courses|
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern and syllabus are denoted as per the order of the university. The exam will be consisting of objective type questions that are required to be answered correctly. They must prepare according to the MCBU Syllabus in order to score good marks in the examination.
MCBU Exam Form 2020
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University recognized as the State University. University offers many Undergraduate(UG)and PG and doctorate courses. It invites application for BA, B.COM, B.Sc Admission is solely made based on the entrance exam and merit list. Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University offers high- level education in a good environment for candidates. Hence the admission process is as simple as other universities. The University conducts the exam in Annual and Semester wise. Therefore, all the students must fill the MCBU Exam Form before the examination. The Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University provides admission for arts, business, commerce and science streams.
Chhatrasal University Bundelkhand Time Table 2020
The University is also responsible for conducting Semester Exams. The University conducts semester exams for Regular and Distance programs. So, for these exams, MCBU releases the Exam Schedule. The MCBU Time Table releases a month before the exam. However, the schedule releases separately for all course programs.
MCBU 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Entrance Test will be referred to the Applicant’s email id as postulated. A print out of this admits card have to be generated by the applicant at the time of the scheduled Entrance Test failing which they will not be acceptable to answer the Test.
How to download the Admit Card?
Candidates can download the MCBU admit card from the official Website. No one student is permitted in the examination hall without a valid admit card, so candidates suggested that they bring their Admit Card along with one original ID proof.
- Go to the official site of the university (http://www.mchhatrasaluniversity.com/mch/).
- Students to enter the details like Enrollment Number, select status, select semester.
- After filling all required details
- After searching, the admit card page will be open to save and download it and take printouts for future use.
Details on the Admit Card
- Candidate name.
- Father’s name
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Subjects name.
- Examination venue.
- Date and time of examination.
MCBU 2020 Result
The program wise merit list of the contenders is offered on the University website after it is concluded, and the date of admission will also remain specified there. The designated entrants would at once make the payments with a similar online payment system to bear out their admission before the remaining date.
How to Check Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University Result 2020?
The University will upload the MCBU Result for all the programs provided by the university; after the examination, Students can check the result by following the steps.
- Visit the official website of MCBU.
- On the home page move on the examination section, then click on the result link.
- After clicking, the result page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all details such as- Type (Regular/Private), Session, examination, and roll number.
- After filling all details, recheck it carefully then clicks on the Submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button result page will appear, save and download it.
MCBU Counselling 2020
The MCBU counseling is simple, which is as follows the candidates will require to take the entrance exam and complete the application procedures. At the time of counseling, they will need to bring all the essential documents.
MCBU Vishwa Vidyalaya Admission Overview
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand Vishwa Vidyalaya overview is mention below. Therefore candidates can check the table below for a complete highlight of the time table.
|Name of the University||MCBU|
|Full form||Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Type of University||State University|
|Procedure of Admission||Entrance Exam and Merit list|
|Courses offered||UG,PG and Doctorate courses|
|Application mode||Both Online or Offline mode|
|Article Category||MCBU Admission 2020|
Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University (MCBU) is a state University in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. This university affiliates not only the college of Chhatarpur but also colleges of other districts like Niwari, Panna, Sagar, Damoh, etc. It was established in 2015 but gained a reputed position in the educational field. Dr. Priyavrat Shukla is the Vice-Chancellor of this university. This university conducts various undergraduate and postgraduates examinations every year. It conducts semester wise examinations. One can apply for admission through both online and offline mode.
There are approximately 149 colleges over various districts which are affiliated by this reputed University. It is a coeducational higher education institution. The university ranks 712 in the country in terms of faculty, facility, and other things. It is one of the best universities which offers placements in many courses and also gives internships.
MCBU Contact Details
To clear your doubts or for more information, you can check the contact details given below of MCBU
Important Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates should read the prospectus carefully before filling in the application form.
- Candidates must submit the separate application forms for each course they are applying for.
- Foreign nationals including NRIs with valid Passports and Visas issued by the Government of India and refugees will be considered for admission subject to their eligibility in terms of schooling and qualifying examinations passed.
- Fees is non-refundable if a student leaves the programme after admission.
- Self-attested copies of mark statements of the qualifying examinations should be sent along with the filled-in application form.
- The entrance examination will be conducted by some Departments and intimate the result to the candidates.
- Admission to Master’s Degree programmes is based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination.
- A self – addressed stamped envelope (28cm x13cm) for Rs.10/- shall be attached along with the filled-in application.
MCBU 2020 Admissions Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)