JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by Aakash Institute: NTA has conduct JEE Main 2020 January examination from 6th to 9th January 2020. JEE Main Answer key released by various coaching institutes after the exam has been conducted. Aakash Institute has also released the JEE Main 2020 January session answer key as well as the answer key for the January session. JEE Main 2020 unofficial answer key for January examination is released and aspirants can check the same from here. Also, don’t forget to download the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Check JEE Mains 2020 Answer Key by Aakash Institute
- Go to the official website of Aakash institute which is www.aakash.ac.in.
- Click on the answer key link based on the paper code and set.
- The www.aakash.ac.in answer key will be displayed on the screen in the form of PDF.
- Check the JEE Main 2020 Answer key by Aakash and download the same.
Check NIT Delhi Cutoff 2019-20
|Exam Date||Shift 1 Answer Key||Text Analysis||Shift 2 Answer key||Text Analysis|
|6th January||Download Here||–||Download Here||–|
|7th January||Download Here||Click Here||Download Here||Click Here|
|8th January||Download Here||Click Here||Download Here||Click Here|
|9th January||Download Here||Click Here||Download Here||Click Here|
Calculating Score Using JEE Main 2020 Answer Key By Aakash Institute
Given below are the steps that you can follow to have an idea of the probable score that you will obtain in the examination.
- Keep the question paper ready with you.
- Download the Jee Main 2020 Answer Key Aakash and check each answer that you have marked in the question paper.
- Check the number of incorrect and correct answers.
- Follow the marking scheme and calculate your probable score of the exam.
Benefits Of JEE Main 2020 Answer Key By Aakash Institute
- With the help of the JEE Main answer key, candidates will be able to cross-check correct answers of JEE Main questions.
- You can download the unofficial answer key by Aakash and calculate the score just when the exam has been concluded. You can also use the official answer key that will be released much later.
- In case you find any discrepancy in the NTA JEE Main official answer key, you can challenge the same with valid proof.
Check IIT Delhi Cutoff 2019-20
NTA JEE Main Official Answer Key 2020
Other than the unofficial answer keys that are released by the coaching institutes, National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the official JEE Main Answer Key. However, the official answer key will be released in the 2nd or 3rd week of January 2020. Until then, the candidates can refer to the Answer Key by coaching institutes (Allen, Resonance, Career Point) as they release as soon as the exam gets over.
NTA also provides an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the official JEE Main Answer Key. If the candidate feels that any response in the Answer Key, then they can challenge the same by filling an application form along with a certain amount per question.
JEE Main January Exam Answer Key 2020
NTA JEE Main January Session is going to take place from 6th January- 9th January 2020. Candidates can check the Answer keys from the links given below.
|Date||Question Paper, Answer key and Solutions|
|6th January 2020||JEE Main 6th January Answer Key 2020|
|7th January 2020||JEE Main 7th January Answer Key 2020|
|8th January 2020||JEE Main 8th January Answer Key 2020|
|9th January 2019||JEE Main 9th January Answer Key 2020|
About Aakash Institute
Established in 1988, Aakash Institute has been guiding and preparing students for the JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. After the exam is concluded, Aakash Institute releases the Answer key for the same. Although an unofficial one, JEE Main Answer Key by Aakash Institute will carry all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination.
JEE Main 2020 will now be conducted twice in a year and will be stretched over a period of days. The Aakash Jee Main 2020 Solutions for January session will be made available here every day after the exam which will be conducted from 6th to 9th January 2020. Subscribe to nextincareer and keep yourself updated with the latest news on JEE Main.