MCAER Merit List 2019: Maharashtra Council Agriculture of Education and Research provides admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates interested in taking admission are required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The Merit List of MCAER will be released by the Council for the admission to the applied course and candidates whose names are mentioned in the list are called for the further Counselling procedure. The Merit list is prepared by the Council on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination. It should be noted by the candidate that the academic details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct and the candidate’s admission might be canceled on the wrong information. There will be no written entrance exam conducted by the Council and the admission will solely be provided on the basis of the Merit List. For more of the details of the MCAER Merit List 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
The Application Forms for the direct admission to Second year B.Sc. Honors (Agriculture) and Direct Second Year Admissions to B.F.S.C are available. The Merit List will be released once the Application submission is over. Find the complete schedule below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Admission Schedule of Direct Admission to Second Year B.Sc. Honors (Agriculture) 2019
Admission to Direct Second Year B.F.S.C 2019
MCAER Merit List 2019
MCAER releases the Merit List on its official website for the admission to the courses offered by the Council. The Provisional Merit List of Undergraduate courses will be released by the council mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. It should be noted that the final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling is conducted by the Institute. Only those candidates will be called for the counselling whose names are mentioned in the Merit list of MCAER. It should be noted that the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic details provided by the candidate while filling up the Application Form hence it is necessary that the information provided in the form should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the MCAER Merit List 2019 containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check MCAER Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website of the council or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the MCAER Merit List 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more MCAER Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned On MCAER Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of MCAER. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the MCAER Merit List 2019 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of MCAER Merit List 2019
The Merit List of MCAER is prepared by the authorities of the council for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required At The Time of MCAER Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)