DAV PG College Merit List 2019: DAV PG College, Dehradun invites Applications for the admission to the courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to submit the Application Form before the due date and provide the required details. The admission to the college will be provided only on the basis of the Merit List. The DAV PG College Merit List 2019 will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The Merit List of DAV PG College will be published on the official website of the college and only those candidates are eligible for the admission who have successfully submitted the Application Form. The Merit List contains all the required and necessary information required by the candidate at the time of the admission. It should be noted that the mere mention of the name of the candidate in the Merit List doesn’t assure the admission and the final seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure. For more of the details of DAV PG College Merit List 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DAV PG College Merit List 2019
DAV PG College has released the Merit List on its official website. Candidates interested in taking admission are required to fill up the Application Form and the details mentioned in the form are to be valid and correct. The Merit List contains all the required information such as Candidate’s name, course applied for, marks secured in the qualifying examination, Merit and Rank provided to the candidate as per the College, Counselling details. The Merit List will also provide the counselling details and the schedule of the seat allotment. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Merit List contains all the required information such as Name of the candidate, Merit secured by the candidate, Rank as provided by the committee, Gender, Category and the details regarding the Counselling procedure. Candidates should note that the mention of their name in the Merit List will not assure the final admission. The Final Seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure for which only those candidates will be invited who have been mentioned in the Merit List.
Steps to Check DAV PG College Merit List 2019
- Visit the Official website of the DAV PG College.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- The DAV PG College Merit List 2019 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on DAV PG College Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on the DAV PG College Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the DAV College PG Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of DAV PG College Merit List 2019
The DAV PG College Merit List 2019 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required at the time of the Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)