DAV PG College Merit List 2020: DAV PG College, Dehradun invites Applications for admission to the courses offered by the College. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to submit the Application Form before the due date. The admission to the college is on the basis of the Merit List. The DAV PG College Merit List 2020 is prepared based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The Merit List of DAV PG College will be published on the official website of the college and only those candidates are eligible for the admission who have successfully submitted the Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List contains all the required and necessary information required by the candidate at the time of the admission. It should be noted that the mere mention of the name of the candidate in the Merit List doesn’t assure the admission and the final seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure. For more of the details of DAV PG College Merit List 2020 go through the article mentioned below.
DAV PG College Online Admission 2020-21: Apply Now
Steps to check DAV PG College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the DAV PG College.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the course.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen.
- The list mentioning the details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Candidates should keep themselves up-to-date if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on DAV PG College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the DAV PG College Merit List 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of DAV PG College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the committee prepare the admission list for admission to the Programs. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. Also, candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates have to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
- CTI Merit List 2020
- Salesian College Merit List 2020
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2020
- Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.