Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021: Birbhum Mahavidyalaya invites an application for admission to the courses offered by the Institute. Candidates who wish to apply have to fill-up the form and submit it before the due date. Also, candidates should mention valid and correct information in the application form. Further, any form of incorrect or misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. So, Birbhum College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission. Hence, the admission is on the basis of the admission list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya contains all the information regarding the candidate. Although, the final admission is via the Counselling process, which will take place by the Institute. Only those candidates will be called whose names are mentioned in the list. Go through the details of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021 from the article below.
Steps To Check Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
In order to check the admission list of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya, candidates need to follow a step-wise process.
- Visit the official website of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya
- Click on the course-wise merit list (as per your choice)
- The Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List Link will open on the screen.
- So, the Merit List 2021 mentioning the details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Admission List 2021
Go through the following details written on the Birbhum College Merit List 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit scores
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
The Merit List will be prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required For Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Counselling/Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)