Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020: Birbhum Mahavidyalaya invites Application for the admission to the courses offered by the Institute. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Form and submit it before the due date. The details mentioned in the form has to be valid and correct as any form of incorrect or misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Candidates should note that the admission is provided to the programs only on the basis of the Merit List and there is no independent entrance exam conducted by the Birbhum Mahavidyalaya for the admission to the course applied for.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya contains all the required information related to the candidate. Although the final admission to the applied program is provided through the Counselling which will be conducted by the Institute and only those candidates will be called whose names are mentioned in the list. Go through the details of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020 from the article below.
Steps To Check Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- The Merit List 2020 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mention on Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Go through the following details that will be mentioned on the Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The Merit List will be prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required At The Time Of The Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)