Islampur College Merit List 2019: Islampur College invites Applications for the Undergraduate courses offered by the college for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit the form before the due date. The admission to the applied course will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college that admission will be provided solely on the basis of the marks secured in the Higher Secondary exam. The academic details provided in the Application Form has to be valid and correct as the Merit List of Isalmpur College will be prepared as per the marks mentioned in the form. Go through the details of Islampur College Merit List 2019 from the article below.
Islampur College has released the 3rd list of eligible candidates for the E-Counselling procedure. The applicants who must check their names in the list in order to proceed with the admission Procedure further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Islampur College E-Counselling List 2019 here.
Islampur College has released the Final and Provisional List (Honours and Program) for the admission to UG session on 11th June 2019. Candidates who successfully submitted the Application Form must check the list.
Check Islampur College Provisional Merit List 2019 here.
The Application Forms for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Honours and Program Courses were released by Islampur College for 2019 academic session. The forms were available from 1st June 2019 and the last date for the submission is 8th June 2019.
Check the Complete Schedule below for UG admission 2019:
Islampur College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Islampur College for the Undergraduate courses released by the Islampur college on its official website. The Merit list of Islampur college declared in phases along with the counselling schedule which will be conducted by the college for the final seat allotment. Only those candidates will be eligible to check the Merit List who have successfully submitted the Application form along with the valid and correct details. The Islampur College Merit List 2019 available for BA,B.Sc and B.Com Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the Islampur College Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of Islampur College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Islampur College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Islampur College Merit List 2019 in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Islampur College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Islampur College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Islampur College. Counseling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Islampur College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Islampur College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Islampur College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.