Islampur College Merit List 2021: Islampur College invites Applications for the Undergraduate courses every year. Candidates willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit the form before the due date. Also, candidates must note that the college will conduct any entrance exam. So, the admission is solely on the basis of the candidate’s marks Higher Secondary exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Further, candidates must provide correct academic details in the Application Form. The [preparation of the merit is in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. In order to know more about Islampur College Merit List 2021, keep on reading the article.
Islampur College Merit List Release Date 2021
The Islampur College hasn’t yet released the schedule for the admission process of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, and other courses. We will notify information regarding the same as soon as it does. In meantime, candidates can check the Islampur College 2020 schedule as a reference.
Steps To Check Islampur College Merit list 2021
- Visit the official website of Islampur College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Find the course-wise merit list on the homepage
- Click on the desired list and check all the details carefully.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Islampur College.
- Further, candidates can download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present On Islampur College Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Islampur College. Counseling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to session 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Points
- Merit List Publication Date
Preparation Of Islampur College Merit List 2021
The authorities of the college prepare the Merit List of Islampur College for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission candidate’s Class 12th marks. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Islampur College Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
- Chandidas Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Lalgola College Merit List 2021
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2021
- Salesian College Merit List 2021
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.