BCKV Merit List 2019: Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya invites Applications for the admission to the Undergraduate Courses for the session 2019-2020. The Application Forms will be releasing in the month of May 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form will be in June 2019. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to submit the form before the due date with the valid and correct details. It should be noted that the admission to the B.Sc. (Hons.) the course will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary Exam and there will be no separate entrance test conducted by the Institute for the admission. Candidates whose names will be in Bidhan Nagar College Merit List 2019 will be eligible to be called for the Counselling procedure for the final seat allotment. For more of the details of BCKV Merit List 2019 go through the article below.
BCKV PhD Merit List 2019:
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya has released the Merit List of the PhD program under various courses. Candidates who applied for the Research program can go through the list and check if they have been qualified for the admission to the course. It was required by the aspirants to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date and should make sure that the eligibility conditions are fulfilled as per prescribed by the College.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BCKV Merit List 2019
The Merit List of BCKV will be released on the official website of the Bidhan Nagar college . As per the notification, the Bidhan Nagar Merit List for the admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture course will be published in the month of July 2019. The Merit List of Bidhan Nagar College will mention the names of the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form and who will be called for the counselling procedure for the final Seat Allotment. The Bidhand Nagar college Merit List will be released for B.Sc Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps To Check The BCKV Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the Bidhan Nagar College. (www.bccrishra.in)
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the BCKV Merit List 2019 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of BCKV in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the BCKV Merit List 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The BCKV Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of BCKV. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Bidhan Nagar College Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of BCKV College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of BCKV is prepared by the authorities of the Bidhan Nagar college for admission to B.Sc Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required At The Time Of BCKV Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.