Mankar College Merit List 2020: 20th admission list and New Applicants list has ben declared. Mankar College offers undergraduate courses in sciences, commerce, and arts. Also, the college does not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Candidates who are willing to take admission into this college must register and fill up the application form. Mankar College Merit List 2020 for all the courses will release in PDF format. The candidates who successfully submit the application form of Mankar college will be eligible to go through the Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The selection of the candidates to the course is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. It is important for the candidates that they provide the correct information in the Application Form. Through this article, candidates can check and download the merit list of Mankar College.
- Mankar College 20th Round & New applicants list has been released. Click Here to check.
Mankar College Merit List 2020-21 Schedule
Mankar College Admission Schedule 2020
The candidates who are planning on applying for admission must keep themselves up-to-date with the release of the admission schedule. Hence, keep checking the official website for updates.
|Provisional Merit List||27th August 2020 (declared)|
|Final Merit List||28th August 2020 (declared)|
|1st List||1st September (declared)|
Preparation of Mankar College Merit List 2020
Steps to check & download Mankar College Merit List 2020
- Head to the official website of Mankar College.
- Click on the link “Mankar College merit list 2020”.
- Select the particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will display on the screen.
Details Present on Mankar College Merit List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. Check the list of details here.
- Application number
- Student name
- Merit Marks
- Date of merit list publication
Mankar College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the merit list, candidates need to report for document verification at the reporting centre. So, candidates need to carry documents and certificates to the college. Counselling schedule will release after the availability of the Merit List.
Documents for Admission
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- HSC Mark Sheet (Original)
- Leaving certificate (Original)
- Original migration certificate (if the candidate is from other states/board)
- Original caste certificate (if applicable)
- Gap certificate original (if applicable)
- Birth certificate/ Domicile (Certificate for outside of Maharashtra students)
- PAN card photocopy
- Aadhar card photocopy
- Passport size photograph (2 copies)
Mankar College Intake Seat
Mankar College Fees Strucrure
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.