Maharani Kasiswari College Merit List 2021: Maharani Kasiswari College publishes an admission notice for candidates interested in applying for Honours and General Courses. The College was established in 1964 and is an Undergraduate College in West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. The Maharani Kasiswari College offers UG courses in Science, Arts, and Commerce. The admission to the college is provided on the basis of the Merit Score prepared by the College.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List of Maharani Kasiswari College will be released by the examination authorities based on the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary exam. It should be noted that there will be no separate Entrance Exam conducted by the College for admission. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details regarding the Merit List go through the article below.
Check Merit List Of Maharani Kasiswari College Merit List 2021
- Visit the official website of the Maharani Kasiswari College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate to the admission portal.
- The link to the merit list will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the website. The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Maharani Kasiswari College Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Maharani Kasiswari College 2021. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to session 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Maharani Kasiswari College Merit List 2021
The Maharani Kasiswari College Merit List 2021 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Maharani Kasiswari College Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
Courses Offered by Maharani Kasiswari College 2021
The college offers three undergraduate programmes leading to B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com Degrees with both Honours and General Courses.
*B.A. Honours Degree in
- Political Science
*B.Sc. Honours Degree in
- Food and Nutrition
- Computer Science
*B.Com (Honours): Accounting and Finance
- B.A.: General
- B.Sc. General
- B.Com. General Degree with Different subject-combinations.
*B.A. Major Degree in Tourism & Travel Management.