TANUVAS Rank List 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has invited applications for its UG Program. Candidates interested in pursuing this course from the University must have filled up the Application form and submitted it before the due date. TANUVAS Rank List 2020 of BVSc & AH and B.Tech Program will be released by the University on its official website www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in. The list will be prepared by the University on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary Exam. It should be noted that no entrance exam will be organized by the University for admission to UG Courses. For more of the details of TANUVAS Rank List 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps To Download The TANUVAS Rank List 2020
- Visit the official website of the TANUVAS college. www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in
- The Portal of Rank List UG Admission 2020-2020 is available on the homepage.
- The Rank List of BVSc & AH and B.Tech Program is available on the Rank List portal.
- Click on the link (www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in) for accessing the list. The List is available category wise.
- The Link in a PDF format will open containing the Rank, Application Number, Random Number, Name, Date of Birth, Community Rank and the total aggregate.
- Download the Rank List of TANUVAS for future references and the admission procedure.
Contents Mentioned On The TANUVAS Rank List 2020
- Application Number
- TANUVAS Random Number
- Name of the Students
- Date of Birth
- Community Rank
- Total Aggregate Marks.
Preparation of TANUVAS Rank List 2020
The Rank List of TANUVAS is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria ranking the candidates in the TANUVAS Rank List 2020 is on the basis of the marks secured by them in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate in the Rank List, the Merit List is prepared to contain the names of only those candidates who will be eligible to proceed for the Counselling procedure the name will be out on the official website www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required At The Time Of The TANUVAS Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.