Gangarampur College Merit List 2020: Gangarampur College offers Undergraduate Courses for the candidates interested in taking admission to the college. The College will offer UG Courses B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Hons./Gen.) and B.C.A. (1st Semester) for the session 2020-2021. Candidates have to fill up and submit the Application Form before the due date. The allotment of the seats for the course is through Gangarampur College Admission List 2020. Therefore, the college does not conduct any entrance exam for the purpose of admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The college will release the provisional merit list. The List contains the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure takes place. The preparation of the merit is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details of the Gangarampur College Admission List 2020, go through the article.
Gangarampur College Merit List Important Dates 2020
Below are the tentative dates which the candidates must consider until there is no final announcement. So check the dates given below:
|Provisional Merit List||to be notified|
|Correction Of Provisional Merit List (If any)||—|
|Publication Of Final Merit List||—|
Steps to check Gangarampur College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of the College (www.gmpcollege.org)
- Candidates can find the merit list link on the homepage
- The Gangarampur Merit List 2020 in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article
- Candidate have to look for their name and other details in the list
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Gangarampur College. Hence, check the details carefully
Details Present on Gangarampur College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details in the Merit List.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Course name
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Gangarampur College Merit List 2020
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Gangarampur College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.