Gangarampur College Merit List 2019: Gangarampur College offers Undergraduate Courses for the candidates interested in taking admission to the college. The College will offer UG Courses B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Hons./Gen.) and B.C.A. (1st Semester) for the session 2019-2020. The Application forms for the UG Courses will be released on 3rd June 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form will be in the last week of June 2019. Candidates will be required to fill up and submit the Application Form before the due date as prescribed by the college. The allotment of the seats for the selected course will be done only through Gangarampur College Merit List 2019 and there will be no entrance exam conducted by the College. The Provisional Merit List will be released by the college. For more of the details of the Gangarampur College Merit List 2019 go through the article below.
Gangarampur College has released the Provisional Merit List for the admission to UG courses. The applicants who have successfully submitted the Application Form can check their names in the Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gangarampur College Admission Schedule
Check All Important dates for the release of Gangarampur College Application form, Provisional, 1st , 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th merit list from the table below.
Gangarampur College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Gangarampur College will be published on the official website (www.gmpcollege.org/) of the college. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form will be able to check the Gangarampur College Merit List 2019 looking for their names and details in it. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary School exam. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college and only those will be called for the Counselling whose names will be mentioned in the Merit List of Ganagarampur College.
The Gangarampur College Merit List 2019 will be released for BA, B.Sc, B.Com and BCA Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps To Check The Gangarampur College Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of the College (www.gmpcollege.org/)
- The Link of the Merit List of Gangarampur College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Gangarampur Merit List 2019 in a PDF format for the Degrees will be available in the article.
- Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List of Gangarampur College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On Gangarampur College Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Gangarampur College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Gangarampur College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Gangarampur College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Gangarampur College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.