LUVAS Result 2020: The Examination Body of Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences has declared the result of B.V.Sc. & A.H. students of LUVAS COVS Hisar 5th Year, IIVER LUVAS Rohtak 5th Year for the academic session 2019-20 on the official website luvas.edu.in. Therefore, the students can check the result from the link given in this article. The results of the LUVAS Entrance Exam 2020 on its official website. From the academic session 2020-21, the admission to BVSc., DVLT, and A.H. Courses will be done on the basis of NEET 2020 marks. The LUVAS BVSc Result will be declared on 4th June 2020. The exam is on 3rd May 2020. Therefore, the candidates who have given the LUVAS Entrance Exam for B.V.Sc. and Animal Husbandry courses can check their names in the LUVAS Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The results are usually declared one week after the entrance exam. The examination body is also responsible to declare the semester exam results which are conducted in the colleges which are affiliated to this university. In this article, we are giving details of how to download/check the LUVAS VLDA Result 2020 and also other details of the semester results.
- Result of 5th Year B.V.Sc. & A.H. students of COVS, LUVAS, Hisar for the Academic Year – 2019-20
- Result of 5th Year B.V.Sc. & A.H. students of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak for the Academic Year – 2019-20
LUVAS Result 2020
LUVAS B.V.Sc. Result 2020 is declared by Lala Lajpat Rai University online on its official website of the university (www.luvas.edu.in). The officials release the result in the pdf format for various UG and PG courses. There is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of answer sheets and no request/inquiry in this regard shall be entertained. Selection is on the basis of the Merit List which is prepared on the basis of marks that will be obtained by the candidates in ET-2019. Candidates need to fill the online LUVAS Application Form 2020 from the official website of Lala Lajpat Rai University of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Hisar.
LUVAS Merit List 2020 Important Dates
The admissions into the UG courses from the academic year 2020-21 is going to take place on the basis of the NEET-UG 2020 marks of the candidate. Therefore, the candidates applying for courses like B.V.Sc. and A.H. and DVLT have to appear for NEET-UG on May 3, 2020. Therefore their results will be available on the NTA website. For more information about NEET-UG Exam 2020 candidates can read NEET Merit List 2020. The Admission Council will release a combined merit list of LUVAS University for admission in B.V.SC. and Animal Husbandry and DVLT courses for the academic session 2020-21.
For M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. courses, the result of the entrance test will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Dean, Post Graduate Studies, LUVAS, Hisar. The LUVAS Result for these courses will also available on the University website (www.luvas.edu.in). We will also provide the direct link to check results in the updates section of our article.
The official dates of LUVAS Merit List 2020 have not come yet. However, we are giving the tentative dates of the declaration of the result below on the basis of previous years’ dates and prospectus. Candidates have to reverify the result dates from the official website after the entrance exam.
|Courses||Date of Exam (Tentative)||Date of Declaration of the Result (Tentative)|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H Programmes (NEET-UG 2020)||September 13, 2020 (Announced)||First Week of June 2020|
|B.Tech – Dairy Technology||July 14, 2020||July 16, 2020|
|M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.||July 6, 2020||July 13, 2020|
|DET-2020 (VLDD)||August 4, 2020||Within one week of the DET|
|DVLT (NEET-UG 2020)||May 3, 2020||First Week of June 2020|
How to Check LUVAS Hisar Result 2020
The candidates who have applied for LUVAS Admission 2020 and given the entrance test, can check their names in the LUVAS Merit List 2020 by visiting the official website. For those courses in which the admission is going to take place on the basis of NEET-UG scores. Their combined merit list will be prepared by the university. Such candidates can check the results of B.V.Sc. and A.H, VLDD by following the below-given steps
- Visit the Official Website of LUVAS
- After this, click on the “Admissions 2020” heading
- Once you click on there, you can see the latest updates and the link to check the merit list
- If there is no pdf list then you have to enter the Login credentials, LUVAS Application Roll Number and Password (Date of Birth)
- The result consisting of the scorecard comes on the screen.
- Download and keep the printout of the result.
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the examination.
The result of the DET and ET for the courses (B.V.Sc. and A.H, VLDD) shall be available on the University website. The university will not communicate the result to the individual candidates. Therefore, the applicants have to visit the official website and check the result from the link given in the updates section. They must follow the above-given steps in order to easily check the LUVAS Lab Attendant Result. However, the officials will display the result of the entrance test of M.V.Sc. on the Notice Board of the Dean, Post Graduate Studies, LUVAS, Hisar, and shall also be available on the University website (www.luvas.edu.in).
Details Given on the LUVAS Result 2020
After downloading the LUVAS BVSc. and VLDA Result candidates need to reverify the details given on the mark sheet. The officials declare the result on the official website immediately after the entrance exam. The result may have some discrepancies in the marks or the details of the candidates. In such cases, candidates must immediately report the mistake to the Examination Board without any delay. The admission into any course is given on the basis of the LUVAS Merit List 2020 and any mistake in the result may not allow the candidate to take admission. Therefore we are giving a list of information which comes in the LUVAS Result Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Marks obtained in the subjects
- Percentile Score
- All India Rank (in case of NEET based courses)
- Absence status of the candidates (in case an applicant does not appear for the entrance test)
Here is a sample of the result of the M.V.Sc. 2019 which gives the idea of what all details are present on the LUVAS Result
LUVAS Merit List 2020
After the officials of the university declare the LUVAS Entrance Test Result 2020 the next step is the preparation of the merit list. The merit list is the final proof of the candidate’s marks in the entrance exam. The merit-cum-counselling list is on the basis of the marks of the candidate and other parameters essential for the course. For NEET based courses the final merit list is made on the basis of the NEET score and the All India Rank of the candidates. For other courses, the merit list is on the basis of marks in the entrance test as well as on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the previous qualifying examination.
N.B. It is important for the candidates to submit the self-attested copies regarding the claim of proof of their weightage (NCC, Sports, Co-Curricular Activities) in the office of the Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar, before the last closing date. Failing which no weightage will be added to the merit list.
Mechanism of Preparing LUVAS Merit List 2020
The LUVAS Merit List 2020 is prepared on the basis of several parameters. For undergraduate courses, the merit list comes on the basis of NEET-UG scores. For Postgraduate courses admission is on the basis of merit in the entrance test plus weightage, if any, and availability of seat(s). The eligible candidates must report for counselling and registration for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. programs. The admission in the Diploma courses seats is as per the merit list on the basis of marks of the candidates in DET-2020.
N.B. The Diploma courses are open to Haryana Residents only.
Tie-Breaking Criteria in LUVAS Merit List 2020
In case of two or more candidates securing the same marks in the entrance test, the merit would be decided on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Math of 10+2 examination. If still there is a tie then the candidate senior in age will be considered higher in the merit.
General Instructions Regarding Merit List
- The benefit of reservation is given to only the Haryana Domicile candidates belonging to the respective category.
- The candidates of other states can get admission only in the 2nd counselling after filling seats from amongst Haryana Domicile.
- The candidate before reporting to the Admission Committee should see the latest position of the number of seats available on the chart. He/She should present himself/herself before the Admission Committee and give an undertaking regarding the choice of discipline. Thereafter, he/she can get provisional admission on the basis of merit, as per rules and subject to the availability of the seat.
- Candidates must bring relevant original documents and self-attested copies on the date of counselling failing which the officials can cancel their admission.
- The candidates, who have been allotted seats as per the merit list in the respective category, are to report for document verification and other admission formalities. They must report as per the schedule. Which is given on the university web site in the Auditorium of College of Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS, Hisar. If they fail to report, they will have no claim for admission. The authority will issue no separate letter in this connection.
LUVAS Semester Result 2020
The examination body of various colleges also conducts semester exams. Therefore, they release the LUVAS Exam Result 2020 of the candidates who have already taken admission into the colleges of LUVAS for different courses. The college authority publishes the semester result of various courses. The candidates who are pursuing any course from these colleges can check their results from the official website of their respective colleges. The semester result contains the following details of the candidates
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- College Name
- College Roll Number
- Semester/ Year
- Name of the Papers and Paper Codes
- Result- Pass/ Fail
- Stamp of the Examination Body and College Principal