TMBU Admit Card 2020: The admit card of TMBU will be released by Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. The candidates, who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the admit card. In order to download the admit card, the candidates will need their mandatory credentials. One must note that the university not only releases the hall ticket for the entrance examination but also for the annual exams that it conducts at the term-end. The TMBU 2020 Admit Card will be made available only on the official website. The admit card is one of the most important documents that is needed at the time of the examination. Without the same, the authority will not allow the candidate to take the examination. The hall ticket of TMBU will be holding many important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the candidate gets the admit card, he/ she will have to make sure that all the details in the same are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must immediately contact the concerned authority. In order to grab further details of the TMBU 2020 Hall Ticket, read the complete article below.
Check TMBU Admission 2020
TMBU Hall Ticket Release Dates 2020
The university will issue its admit card on the specified dates. The university has not released the official dates yet. As soon as the authority declares the same, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Release of the admit card||May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||June 2020|
Check TMBU Date Sheet 2020
How to Download TMBU 2020 Admit Card?
The complete procedure of downloading the admit card requires certain steps which are to be known by the candidate. The same is:
- Open the official website of the university.
- Navigate for the link of the admit card.
- Fill in all the mandatory details in the login section.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the same for future purposes.
Check TMBU Result 2019-20
Details Mentioned in TMBU Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card of TMBU will be holding many crucial details. The candidate, post grabbing the admit card must make sure that all the details in the same are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must immediately contact the concerned authorities. Take a look at the following points which explain the details which will be there in the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Parents’/ Guardians’ names of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the exam
- Day of the exam
- The full address of the exam centre
- The candidate will have to bring the admit card of TMBU to the exam centre.
- Without the TMBU Admit Card, the candidate will not be able to take the examination.
- The hall ticket will be containing many important details.
- The candidate must least an hour prior to the time of the examination.
- The admit card must not be torn or tampered in any manner. If the authority finds any admit card in this manner, then it will not be accepted.