KUK Examination Form 2020 The Directorate of Admissions has released the KUK Online Examination Application Form for Regular / Private students. Also, the KUK Application Form 2020-21 has been started. The last date to apply is 7th August 2020. Therefore, the interested applicants must fill the online admission application form of KUK. However, the candidates must read the Prospectus carefully before filling the Online Application Form for UG/PG courses. Also, the KUK Exam Form will be available on the official website of the university. The candidates, who are looking forward to filling the KUK University Exam Form 2020 will have to be updated with all the dates. The students can also check KUK Admission 2020-21 Application Form, Last Date, Exam Fees, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers. KUK Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result, Merit List, Counseling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
For, the Kurukshetra University Admission Form will get released on the specified dates only. While the candidate is filling in the application form, he/ she must make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. After one fills in the KUK Application Form 2020, he/ she will have to pay the application fees.
- KUK Online Examination Application Form Available Click Here to fill Regular/ Private Exam Form. The last date to submit the form has been extended to 17th July 2020.
- KUK Admission Application Form 2020-21 Released, Apply Here!
Completing this procedure will lead the candidate to the next step which is the upload of the documents. While filling the Kurukshetra University Online Exam Form, he/ she will have to make sure to complete all the specified steps, lest the form will not get submitted. In order to know more about KUK Online Examination Form 2020, read the complete article below.
KUK Exam Form Date 2020
The candidates who are planning on applying for admission to the courses offered by Kurukshetra University must keep visiting the website on a regular basis for updates regarding the online Application Form. The Link of KUK Form 2020 will be available be on the official website and the accessibility of the Application Form will only be in an online mode. Once the schedule is released by the examination conducting body of the University, the candidate is advised that they must download and save the copy of the schedule so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure.
The officially announced dates will be available here as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of KUK Examination Form 2020 from the tabular format below:
|Release of Admission Application Form (Started)||6th July 2020|
|Last date to register||7th August 2020 and 15th September 2020|
How to Fill KUK Admission Form 2020?
Candidates who will be applying for the admission to the courses must make themselves aware of the procedure of filling the Application Form of KUK University. The whole procedure will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. It is important for the candidates to go through the Information Brochure which will be released along with the KUK Online form, so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the online examination form. Go through the procedure of filling up the Application Form of Kurukshetra University in detail from the points below:
One will have to provide the basic details in the form such as the Personal Information, Academic Information, Contact Details. The details must be correct. After the successful Registration, the candidate will be provided with the Registration Number or ID and the password which has to be provided in order to proceed with the Application Procedure further.
Filling up Application Form
The candidate will have to provide the Registration Details in order to log in for the Application Form. The KUK Examination Form will have to be provided with the elaborate details. One must fill the academic details in the application form very carefully. The authority will cross-check the details at the time of KUK admission 2020 to the original documents. If the authority finds any incorrect detail, then it will reject the candidature of the candidate immediately.
Uploading the Photograph and the Signature
After providing details in the KUK Online Exam Form, the candidates will be required to upload their latest photograph and signature. The candidates must go through the instructions to be followed while uploading the documents. The specifications and format will also be provided for uploading the photograph and the signature.
Payment of the Application fee
The last procedure of the Application Form will be of the payment of the Application Fee. It is an important part of submitting the application form of KUK University.
After the successful payment of the Application Fee, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. The candidate must download and save this page for future references.
KUK Application Fee 2020
The payment of KUK Application Fee will be an important procedure for the final submission of the Application Form. The candidate can pay the fee in an online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The mode of the fee payment will also be provided in the official notification released by the University. One can find criteria of the fee in the table below:
|SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana||150/-|
Documents to be Uploaded Along with KUK Online Exam Form
The candidate will have to upload certain documents along with the application form of Kurukshetra University. Without the documents, one will not be able to submit the application form. The complete list of the documents is:
- Class 12th Certificate
- Self-Attested Photocopies of DMC’s of 12th Standard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Employer’s certificate (if applicable).
KUK University Exam Form Instructions
- The availability of KUK Application Form 2020 will be in an online mode only and the candidates will have to fill up and submit the form as per before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body of the University.
- If the candidate wishes to fill more than 1 application form, then he/ she will have to submit the same individually for each course.
- The details provided in the examination form of KUK must be valid and correct. The authority will cross-check the details at the time of the admission to the original documents. If the authority finds any incorrect detail, then it will reject the candidature of the candidate immediately.
- The submission of the Application Form must be before the prescribed date as mentioned by the examination conducting body. The university will not accept any application form after the due date.
- It is an important part of the admission procedure. Only those candidates who have submitted the Application will be eligible to access the Admit card and appear for the entrance test conducted by Kurukshetra University.
- One should download the submitted application form of KUK University for future purposes.
- The applicants must upload all the documents as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- The candidates must go through the Information Brochure very carefully and then only proceed with the Application Form.
- The candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria in detail and must make sure that the required eligibility is fulfilled, then only they should proceed with the submission of the Application Procedure further.