KUK Examination Form 2024 The Directorate of Admissions will be released the KUK Online Revaluation Examination Application Form. Therefore, the interested applicants must fill the online admission application form of KUK. However, the candidates must read the Prospectus carefully before filling the online application form for UG/PG courses. Also, the KUK Exam Form will be available on the official website of the university. The COE will release the examination form before the exams so that all the students who have to appear in the exam must fill the exam form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates, who are looking forward to filling the KUK University Exam Form 2024 will have to be updated with all the dates. The students can also check KUK Admission 2024 Application Form, Last Date, Exam Fees, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers. KUK Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result, Merit List, Counseling, etc.
KUK Revaluation Form Submission Dates (Active Events)
|Course Name||Semester/ Year||Session||Declaration/ Publication/ Uploading Date||Last Date (Without Late Fee)||Last Date (With Late Fee Of Rs. 300)|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.-TWO YEAR)||PART-1||–||–||–||–|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.-TWO YEAR)||PART-2||–||–||–||–|
|MBA (HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT)||PART-1||–||–||–||–|
|MBA (HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT)||PART-2||–||–||–||–|
|P.G. DIPLOMA IN YOGA THERAPY||PART-1||–||–||–||–|
|MASTER OF SCIENCE (GEOGRAPHY)||PART-1||–||–||–||–|
|MASTER OF SCIENCE (GEOGRAPHY)||PART-2||–||–||–||–|
|CERTIFICATE COURSE IN BHAGAVADGITA||PART-1||–||–||–||–|
KUK Online Exam Form 2024
For, the Kurukshetra University Admission Form will get released on the specified dates only. While the candidate is filling in the application form, he/ she must make sure that he/ she is filling in all the correct details. After one fills in the KUK Application Form 2024, he/ she will have to pay the application fees. Completing this procedure will lead the candidate to the next step which is the upload of the documents. While filling the Kurukshetra University Online Exam Form, he/ she will have to make sure to complete all the specified steps, lest the form will not get submitted. In order to know more about KUK Online Examination Form 2024, read the complete article below.
Kurukshetra University Revaluation Form
The university has released the revaluation form for Part-I and II courses. The university has adopted an online method to submit the application form for UG and PG programs. However, the university follows some instructions for the submission. Hence, candidates can check below.
- In other cases where results have already been declared and applied for re-evaluation through offline mode will also be considered for re-evaluation of answer-book(s) as per existing rules.
- Candidates can submit the revaluation form of the answer books only through the online link. This has to be submitted within 15 days after the declaration of the result. Thus, the prescribed fee for the revaluation form is as follows-
- Rs 1000/- per answer book for BDS.
- Rs 500/- per answer book for Engineering and Pharmacy.
- Rs 300/- for all other exams.
- Students can make the payment online using credit or debit or net banking. Provided that no answer–book will be re-evaluated if the re-evaluation form is submitted after one year of the date of Examinations on any ground whatsoever.
- Re-valuation is not applicable on dissertations, project reports, practicals, etc. subject of Environmental Studies for Under-Graduate Classes and in the Examinations in the Faculty of Medical Sciences excluding BDS and Pharmacy.
- Students must carefully select the subjects for revaluation. They must take the printout of the application for future reference.
- An increase/decrease in the marks due to re-evaluation will be taken into account. The marks will be revised on the basis of the revaluation.
- If the score increases/decreases by 3% or more of the maximum marks, and the character of the result changes (character means a change in “Division” or “Fail to Compartment/Re-appear” or “Fail to Pass” or “Compartment/Re-appear to Pass or in the case of a student(s) for Master’s degree examination the aggregate comes to 55%).
- Candidates can withdraw their revaluation form before the receipt of awards. No refund of the amount is considered.
- The student can see his/her Answer-Book(s) for identification only on payment of an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per Answer-Book during working hours on a written request within 15 days from the date of declaration of result of re-evaluation.
KUK Exam Form Date 2024
The candidates who are planning on applying for admission to the courses offered by Kurukshetra University must keep visiting the website on a regular basis for updates regarding the online Application Form. The Link to KUK Form 2024 will be available be on the official website and the accessibility of the Application Form will only be in an online mode. Once the schedule is released by the examination conducting body of the University, the candidate is advised that they must download and save the copy of the schedule so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure.
The official dates will be available here as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of KUK Examination Form 2024 from the tabular format below:
|Release of Admission Application Form||Notify Soon|
|Last date to register||Notify Soon|
How to Fill KUK Admission Form 2024?
The application form of KUK University releases on its official website. The mode of filling the form is online. Candidates must go through the instructions carefully before applying for KUK Online form. Also, he/she must meet the eligibility criteria for the admission process.
One will have to provide the basic details in the form such as the Personal Information, Academic Information, Contact Details. The details must be correct. After the successful Registration, the candidate will be provided with the Registration Number or ID and the password which has to be provided in order to proceed with the Application Procedure further.
Filling up Application Form
The candidate will have to provide the Registration Details in order to log in for the Application Form. The KUK Examination Form will have to be provided with elaborate details. One must fill in the academic details in the application form very carefully. The authority will cross-check the details at the time of KUK admission 2024 to the original documents. If the authority finds any incorrect detail, then it will reject the candidature of the candidate immediately.
Uploading the Photograph and the Signature
After providing details in the KUK Online Exam Form, the candidates will be required to upload their latest photograph and signature. The candidates must go through the instructions to be followed while uploading the documents. The specifications and format will also be provided for uploading the photograph and the signature.
Payment of the Application fee
The last procedure of the Application Form will be the payment of the Application Fee. It is an important part of submitting the application form of KUK University.
After the successful payment of the Application Fee, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. The candidate must download and save this page for future references.
KUK Application Fee 2024
The payment of the KUK Application Fee will be an important procedure for the final submission of the Application Form. The candidate can pay the fee in an online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The mode of the fee payment will also be provided in the official notification released by the University. One can find the criteria of the fee in the table below:
|SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana||150/-|
Documents to be Uploaded Along with KUK Online Exam Form
The candidate will have to upload certain documents along with the application form of Kurukshetra University. Without the documents, one will not be able to submit the application form. The complete list of the documents is:
- Class 12th Certificate
- Self-Attested Photocopies of DMC’s of 12th Standard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Employer’s certificate (if applicable).
KUK University Exam Form Instructions
- The availability of KUK application form 2024 will be in an online mode only and the candidates will have to fill up and submit the form as per before the due date as prescribed by the examination conducting body of the University.
- If the candidate wishes to fill in more than 1 application form, then he/ she will have to submit the same individually for each course.
- The details provided in the examination form of KUK must be valid and correct. The authority will cross-check the details at the time of the admission to the original documents. If the authority finds any incorrect detail, then it will reject the candidature of the candidate immediately.
- The submission of the Application Form must be before the prescribed date as mentioned by the examination conducting body. The university will not accept any application form after the due date.
- It is an important part of the admission procedure. Only those candidates who have submitted the Application will be eligible to access the Admit card and appear for the entrance test conducted by Kurukshetra University.
- One should download the submitted application form of KUK University for future purposes.
- The applicants must upload all the documents as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- The candidates must go through the Information Brochure very carefully and then only proceed with the Application Form.
- The candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria in detail and must make sure that the required eligibility is fulfilled, then only they should proceed with the submission of the Application Procedure further.