KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022: KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) prescribes the exam pattern of KIITEE. Hence, every candidate must refer to the given paper pattern of KIITEE. It makes the candidate familiar with the marking scheme, type of questions, repetitive topics, etc. KIITEE 2022 takes place in CBT mode. Understanding the KIITEE 2022 Exam Pattern beforehand will assist the candidates in becoming familiar with the KIITEE Question Paper. Therefore, all the appearing students must go through the exam pattern of KIITEE as well as KIITEE Syllabus 2022.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KIITEE Highlights 2022
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Purpose of Admission||UG & PG Level|
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022
In order to secure good marks in the KIIT Entrance exam B.Tech, candidates must check the exam pattern of KIITEE.
- KIITEE 2022 will take place in online mode
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked in KIITEE Question Paper
- The question paper will be in the English language
- KIIT Entrance Exam duration is 3 hours (180 minutes)
- One correct answer will fetch 4 marks to the candidate
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- There will be 3 sections (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Each section will contain 40 questions
KIITEE Exam Information 2022
Below are a few guidelines regarding the KIIT exam. Hence, candidates must take a brief look at it to prepare for the test effectively.
- In each section, the question will have four answers. Candidates have to select the appropriate answer. They have to mark the answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the answer
- Candidates can scroll to any question by clicking on the question number that will be at the bottom of the screen. Also, answered questions will be green in color and the unanswered question will remain in blue color
- In case the candidate is not sure of the answer, then they can mark the question for reviewing with the help of the ‘Mark for review button.’ The question will be unmarked once the candidate comes back to the question at a later time & modifies the answer
- In case the candidate wants to change the answer of any question, then they can select the specific question & change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer
- Every correct answer carries 4 marks
- Also, 1 mark will be deducted for one wrong answer
- In case the candidate has finished answering all the questions in a sequence of one section, then they will automatically be taken to the next section
- Candidates can move between the sections at their own will
- In case the candidate finishes the test before the given time, then they will be given a confirmation page that will have 2 options. The 2 options are either to finish the test or go back to the test
- In case the candidate wishes to review the answers in the remaining time then they can do the same. However, they must ensure that must select the ‘submit as a sign of completion’
KIITEE Exam Centres 2022
KIIT provides the opportunity for the candidates to pick the exam centre of their choice. This facility has been given to ease the travel process for the candidates. Check the official list of KIITEE 2022 exam centres in the table.
|State/ Union Territory||Exam Centre||Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
|Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad)||56|
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.