KIITEE Result 2024: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will release the KIITEE 2024 Result on last week of May 2024. Only those candidates can view the result who have successfully appeared for the KIITEE 2024. The result contains the rank and scores of the candidate. In order to check the result, candidates have to log in using the application number & password/ date of birth. KIIT also releases the scorecard along with the result. The scorecard of the candidates will be sent to their registered email ID. After the release of the result, the KIITEE Merit List will also be released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KIITEE Result Date 2024
|KIITEE 2024 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2024|
|Release of KIITEE 2024 Result (Phase 1)||4th week of May 2024|
Steps To Check KIITEE Result 2024
In order to check the result of KIITEE, candidates must follow the steps given here.
- Head to the official website of KIITEE
- You will find the result link on the homepage
- Click on it and enter the login credentials
- Now, The result will display on the screen
- Download the result for future uses
Details Present on KIITEE 2024 Result
The result of KIITEE will contain some crucial details. Candidates must make sure to check the details carefully.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Roll Number
- Subject-wise scores
- Total scores
Calculation of KIITEE Result 2024
The calculation of the KIITEE scores is on the basis of the marking scheme of KIITEE. In the case of every correct answer, the candidate will receive 4 marks per answer. However, for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Hence, on the basis of this scheme, the preparation of the result takes place. Those who qualify the entrance exam can further appear the KIITEE 2024 Counselling. The preparation of the merit list is also on the basis of the scores of the candidate. Every course will have a separate merit list.
KIITEE Inter-Se Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two candidates score the same marks, then the following criteria will be used to break the tie.
- B.Tech (4 years): On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Physics, and then by age (preference is given to older candidates)
- B.Tech. (Lateral Entry):- On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Basic Electrical Engineering and then by age. (Preference is given to older candidates)
KIITEE Rank Card 2024
Following the release of KIITEE results, candidates can get access to their KIITEE 2024 rank card. So, the rank will also release in online mode. In order to view the rank card of KIITEE, the candidates have to login using their application number and password. Further, candidates can download the rank card in order to produce it at the time of admission.
Details present on KIITEE 2024 Rank Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Rank secured in the exam
KIITEE Counselling 2024
Qualifying candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of their ranks. Also, the counselling process will take place in offline mode. Candidates will be notified about the counselling schedule on the official website of KIITEE. Also, KIIT will stop the counselling process as soon as the seats are filled. In case the candidate fails to appear for the counselling, then their seats will be transferred to other deserving candidates.
Verification of documents will be done by the authorities at the time of counselling/ admission. In case any detail is found to be incorrect, then the candidate will not be given seats in the institution.
Documents Required for Counselling/ Admission
- Admit Card of KIITEE
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Pass Certificate
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counselling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. The balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.