UKSEE 2022: Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination is one of the most renowned examinations that is conducted for candidates who want to study in any of the colleges in Uttarakhand. UKSEE 2022 will be conducted to serve admissions under B. Pharmacy, BHMCT, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA, and M.Tech courses. It also offers admission in the second year of B.Tech, B.Pharma, and MCA programs. In order to take UKSEE 2022, the candidates will have to submit an application form. The application form of UKSEE 2022 will release in an online mode. After the successful completion of the application form, the admit card shall be released. The qualified candidates will be considered for the counselling session of UKSEE 2022. The complete details of UKSEE 2022 are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About UKSEE 2022
|Name of the Examination||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun|
|Mode of the Examination||Online and Offline|
Important Dates of UKSEE 2022
The candidate, who is wising to sit in the examination of UKSEE must make sure to be updated with all the important dates.
|Release of UKSEE 2022 Application Form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last Date of the Submission of UKSEE 2022 Application Form with Fee||1st week of June 2022|
|Online Choice Filling||July 2022|
|Seat Allotment||July 2022|
|Reporting at Allotted College||July 2022|
Application Form Of UKSEE 2022
The online form of UKSEE 2022 will release online. Without the submission of the application form, the candidate will not be able to take the examination. While filling the application form of UKSEE, the candidate will have to make sure that he/ she will have to make sure that he/ she is filling in all the correct details in the form.
After the candidate has filled the UKSEE application form 2022, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory amount fee. The fee will have to be paid as, without the same, the candidates will not be able to submit the application form. After the payment upload the mandatory documents. The size of the documents must be in the prescribed size.
UKSEE Application Fee 2022
The fee of UKSEE has to be paid by the candidate after filling the form of UKSEE. The application fee can be paid through online mode only. One can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The fee criteria of UKSEE is mentioned in the tabular format below:
|General & OBC||1500/-|
Eligibility Criteria of UKSEE 2022
B. Tech 2nd-year Lateral Entry:
- The candidate must have passed the Diploma from AICTE Approved Institute with a minimum of 45% from Engineering/ Technology.
- One must have qualified for the degree of B.Sc from a recognized university by UGC with an aggregate of 45%. The candidate must have cleared the 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- In case the candidate belongs to the stream of B.Sc, he/ she must have studied the subject of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics in the first year and from Engineering Program in the second year.
- If the applicant belongs to the field of B.Sc, then he/ she will only be considered after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- The candidate must have pursued the degree of Bachelors’s or equivalent from any recognized degree.
UKSEE Hall Ticket 2022
The admit card of UKSEE will release in online mode. The candidates, who submit the application form of UKSEE 2022 can download the admit card of UKSEE 2022. The admit card is an important document that has to be brought to the examination hall. If the candidate does not bring UKSEE Admit Card 2022 to the examination centre, then he/ she will not be able to take the examination. The hall ticket for UKSEE will be holding many important details. If the candidate finds any wrong detail in the admit card, then he/ she must complain the same to the authorities in order to get the same rectified.
UKSEE Syllabus 2022
- Coordinate Geometry
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Mammalian Anatomy
- Animal Physiology
- Plant Cell
- Cell Division
- Seeds in Angiosperm Plants
- Atmospheric Pollution
- Causes & Control
- Modern Classification of Plant Kingdom
- Cell differentiation of Plant tissue
- Transpiration and Respiration
- Important phylums
- General study of gymnosperms and life history of cycas
- Classification of Angiosperms
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- General Knowledge and English Language.
- Modern Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Logical Ability.
- Engineering graphics
- Base Electrical Engineering Basic Electronics Engineering Elements of Computer Science
- Elementary Biology
- Basic Workshop practice and Physics/Chemistry/Math of Diploma standard.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
- Drug Store and Business Management
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Complex Variables
- Probability and Statistics
- Fourier series
- Transform Theory
- Fourier integral
- Fourier complex transform
- Fourier sine and cosine transforms and applications to simple heat transfer equations
- Z-transform and its application to solve differential equations.
- Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas
- Computer Science
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- English or Verbal Ability
- Maths or Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Physiology and Health Education
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Dispensing & Hospital Pharmacy.
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B.Tech.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates, who look forward to sitting in the examination of UKSEE must be sure to know everything about the exam pattern of UKSEE. The complete exam pattern of UKSEE has been laid down below:
|Mode of the Examination||Online & Offline|
|Total Number of papers||9|
|Type of the Questions||Objective Type|
|Total Number of questions|
|Maximum Number of Marks|
|Duration of the Examination|
|Language of the Examination||English|
UKSEE Exam Centers 2022
While the candidate is filling the application form, he/ she will have to fill the option of his/ her preferred exam centre. While doing the same, the candidate must be careful as the details cannot be altered afterward. The following is the list of the exam centre of UKSEE:
- G.B.Nagar (Noida/ Gr. Noida)
UKSEE Result 2022
The result of UKSEE shall get published a few days after the conduct of the examination. The candidates, who have taken the examination will be able to get the result. The result of UKSEE shall be out in an online mode. Along with UKSEE Result 2022, the authority will also release the answer key. The authority will publish the official notification of the result on the official website and the newspapers as well. The candidates, who qualify the result will be considered eligible for attending the counselling session after releasing the UKSEE Cut off. The qualifying candidates will have to attend the counselling session.
UKSEE Counselling 2022
Last year, the authority conducted a direct UKSEE counselling session on the basis of JEE Main & 12th Scores. The counselling session of UKSEE is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University. There is no notification for sessions 2022-23. If the admission process 2022 will be based on JEE Main score 2022, Then It is to be noted that the candidate will have to attend the counselling session of UKSEE. In order to attend the counselling session, the candidates had to register themselves on the online portal of the authority. The applicant will have to bring certain documents to the counselling centre. Without those documents, the applicant will not be able to attend the counselling session. The list of the documents, which are to be brought to the counselling centre is mentioned below:
- Marksheet as well as the passing certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE Admit Card 2022
- UKSEE Rank Card 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- ID proof
UKSEE Participating Colleges 2022
- Nanhi Pari Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh
- THDC Institute of Hydro Power Engineering & Technology, Tehri Garhwal
- Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Institute of Technology, Tanakpur, District – Champawat
- Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat, Almora
- G.B. Pant Engineering College, Ghurdauri, Pauri Garhwal
- College of Technology, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar, US Nagar
- College of Basic Science and Humanities, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar, US Nagar
- Amrapali Institute of Technology & Sciences, Shiksha Nagar, Lamachaur, Haldwani-Uttarakhand – 263139
- Beehive College of Engg. & Technology, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, D.Dun-248001
- Bishambhar Sahay Institute of Technology, 06 Km. Stone, Roorkee, Distt- Hardwar-247 667
- Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Industrial Area, Bhimtal, Distt- Nainital
- Balwant Singh Mukhiya College of Engineering, Roorkee
- College of Engineering Roorkee, 07Km. Roorkee-Hardwar Road, Vardhmanpuram, Vill- Firozpur, Roorkee Pin-247667
- Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vill- Shyampur, Rishikesh, Distt- Dehradun-249204
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun
- G.R.D. Institute of Management & Technology, 214, Rajpur Road, Dehradun-248009
- Julya Institute of Technology & Management, Chakrata Road, Dehradun
- Roorkee College of Engineering, Plot No. 312, Vill. Bajuheri, Roorkee, Distt- Hardwar.
- Roorkee Institute of Technology, 08 KM. Dehradun Road, Puhana, Roorkee, Distt- Hardwar
- Ramanand Institute of Pharmacy & Management, Jwalapur, Haridwar
- Surajmal Laxmi Devi Sawarthia Educational Trust, Siroli, Kichcha, Distt- U.S. Nagar, Pin-263148
- Shivalik College of Engg., Sihiniwala, Shimla Bypass Road, Post-Sherpur, Dehradun-248197
- Tula’s Institute, Dhoolkot, P. Selaqui, Teh. Vikasnagar, Chakrata Road, Dehradun-248197
- M.I.E.T. Kumaon, Kaladhungi Road, Shiksha Nagar, Kaladhungi Road, Lamachaur, Haldwani, Dist Nainital
- Phonics Group of Institutions, 12KM. Mile Stone, Bhagwanpur-Hardwar Highway, Vil- ImliKhera, Dharampur, Roorkee, Distt- Haridwar-24766
- Institute of Technology Roorkee, 09 Mile Stone, Roorkee-Dehradun Highway, VillKishanpur, Roorkee-247667, Distt- Hardwar
- J.B. Institute of Technology, NH-72, Vill- Shankarpur, Chakrata Road, D.Dunn-248197
- Faculty of Technology, UTU, Dehradun.
UKSEE 2022 FAQs
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!