Karunya University Application Form 2020: The Karunya University has released the online KEE Application Form 2020. Candidates who want to apply for the KEE 2020 examination and further desire for Karunya University Admission 2020 in any of the B.Tech disciplines need to fill the application form. All the interested applicants can obtain the application form specifically from the official website. In order to take the exam, the first step is to participate in the application process. However, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before taking part in the process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The application process includes various steps such as online registration, filling the application form with necessary details followed by uploading of scanned documents. Once the form will be filled, students have to pay an application fee. Hence, after making the payment, candidates have to submit the Karunya University 2020 application form. The university will issue the admit card specifically for those who will successfully complete the application process. Check details related to the application form such as releasing date, steps to fill the form, etc from the article below.
Step 1: Click here to fill the KEE Application Form 2020 (EOI Form). The process to fill the application form is given further in the article.
Step 2: After filling the EOI Form, candidates have to apply for KEE. Link is available here.
Karunya University Application Form 2020 Releasing Date
The university has the power to decide and release all the important dates. These dates are generally available on the official website. It is, therefore, mandatory for applicants to be aware of the releasing date of application form of KEE Application Form 2020. Thus, aspirants must visit the website and check the dates on a regular basis.
Given below are some of the tentative dates because the authority has not yet released the final dates:
- Availability of Application Form – 1st November 2019
- Final date to fill and submit the Application Form – Fourth week of November 2019
- Issuing of Admit Card – Third week of April 2020
- Date of Karunya Entrance Examination 2020 – 25th April 2020 between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM (Across India)
Steps To Fill The KEE Application Form 2020
Students have to follow a number of steps to fill the Karunya University 2020 application form. These steps are, therefore, compulsory and skipping any one of them will result in the failure of applying for the exam. Moreover, the candidate has to strictly follow the steps in the same sequence as they are mentioned beneath:
Step 1 – Online Registration
The first and foremost step is to register online. For this reason, applicants have to visit the official portal of Karunya University and log in using their email and password for registering themselves. Only after registration, candidates will be able to proceed to the next step.
The candidates must remember the points given below to successfully apply for KEE Examination 2020.
- Visit the official website of Karunya University. Click on Admissions>Undergraduate Programmes (at the bottom of the page)>How To Apply. Follow this process carefully.
- The candidates will have to first fill up the EOI (Expression of Interest) Form. This will result in the generation of their application number and passcode.
- Further, the candidates need to use the login credentials (that will be generated after filling the EOI Form) to fill the online Application form of KEE 2020.
Step 2 – Filling details in the Application Form
In this step, students have to fill all the necessary details in the application form of Karunya University 2020. These details consist of personal, academic, admission and contact details. Aspirants have to certainly fill only the relevant and correct details otherwise their application will face rejection. The list of details includes the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- Address of the candidate
- Type of Admission
- Course Group
- Selected program
- Name and Board of the institution last attended by the candidate
- Year of passing the qualifying examination
- Percentage of marks
- Rank in the qualifying exam
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents
After filling of all the necessary details, candidates have to upload scanned images of some important documents. These documents must be as per the specification prescribed by the concerned authority. The scanned image of documents comprise of:
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
Once the application form will be entirely filled by an individual, he or she has to pay a certain amount of an application fee. Although this application fee differs according to the nationality of the student.
Step 5 – Submission of the Application Form
Candidates have to submit the Karunya Application Form 2020 after payment of an application fee. Without submission of the form, the application process will be left incomplete. The last date to submit the application form will be in the fourth week of November 2019. Further, it is necessary to submit the application form so as to generate the KEE Admit Card 2020.
Step 6 – Take a Printout
The university advises applicants to take a printout of the submitted application form. Furthermore, this printout must be kept safely as it can be needed at the time of the admission process.
Karunya University Application Fee 2020
The applications without the application fee will not be accepted by the authority. Therefore, it is necessary for candidates to pay Karunya University Application Fee 2020 for the successful submission of the application form. This fee varies as per the nationality of an applicant.
The table below shows the application fee for students belonging to India and Abroad
|Indian Nationals||Rs. 1000|
|Foreign Nationals or NRIs||USD 250|
Karunya University Eligibility Criteria 2020
There are certain requirements that aspirants need to fulfill after which they will be able to fill the KEE Application Form 2020. Whosoever meets these requirements are eligible to apply for the exam and hence for admission in various disciplines of engineering. Consequently, every desiring student must possess the Krunya eligibility criteria 2020. The criteria which make an applicant eligible is mentioned as follows:
- Students must have qualified class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- An applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% in the qualifying examination.
- Aspirants who will be appearing for class 12th board exams are also eligible to fill the application form.