Kerala GNM Nursing Application Form 2019 is out and can be downloaded from the official site. You cannot submit this form online. Candidates have to send it through post along with a few documents. You can get it offline as well. The admission in this course is based on 10+2 performance. Therefore, need not go through an entrance exam. Moreover, note that only SC/ST candidates are eligible to fill this form. It is a 3-year diploma course, which deals with the education of nursing, midwifery, and healthcare. Candidates who cannot collect Kerala GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form 2019 directly from the institution can download it and post it. Before filling the form, do check all the tiny details related to Kerala GNM Admission Process 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kerala GNM 2019 – Application Form
The application forms of previous years will not be accepted. Therefore, candidates should ensure that they download the form, from the official site only. Candidates have to submit Rs. 100/- as application fee. The amount has to remit in the same treasury head of account of 0210-03-105-99. You need to submit the original treasuring chalan along with the filled Kerala General Nursing and Midwifery Application Form 2019. There are 90 seats in total for this course, which are only for SC/ST students. Further, the seat distribution along with the respective college name is given in the table below.
|S.No.||Institution Name||No. of Seats|
|1||Govt. College of Nursing, Kozhikode||30 for SC candidates only|
|2||Govt. College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram||30 for SC candidates only|
|3||Govt. College of Nursing, Kottayam||*30 for ST candidates only|
Before filling the application form, you should have in-depth knowledge about Kerala GNM Nursing 2019 Admission Process. If any candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the admission process, then his/her candidature will be canceled. In addition, 20% of the seats are reserved for males in each college. Furthermore, if enough males do not turn up, then female candidates do have a chance.
Kerala GNM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The eligibility criteria are set according to the norms of INC.
- Both male and females can apply for General Nursing and Midwifery course in Kerala colleges.
- Candidate should be 10+2 or equivalent examination pass. Moreover, the board has to be recognized by the government of Kerala.
- An aggregate of 40% is must with physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Further, 10+2 and ANM students from INC approve schools can also apply.
- Candidate should be 17 years old on 31/12/2019. He/she should not be above 35 years of age.
- Only Indian citizens of Kerala origin are eligible.
- There is no age bar for ANM students.
- Candidates with 40% to 50% of physical disability have 5% reservation. It is provided only after complete assessment.
How to Download Kerala GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form?
Kerala GNM Nursing Admission Form is available online. It has to be sent through registered post. The form has to reach “Director Directorate Of Medical Education, Medical College P.O. Thiruvananthapuram-11″. Moreover, mention “Application for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery for the year 2019-2020” on the envelope. Follow the below-given steps to download it.
- Go to the official site, i.e www.dme.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on What’s New section on the top of the home page.
- Find the link to GNM Admission 2019-2020 – Application Form
- Click on it and then the form will open in the other window.
- There will be a download button on the top of it. Click on that and download your form.
Further, take a print out of that. Fill the form carefully and attach all the required documents.
Documents to be attached with GNM Nursing Kerala Application Form
There are a few documents that have to be attached with the application form. Note that forms without the required documents will not be acceptable. The list of documents to be submitted is given below.
- Proof of nativity
- Attested copies of S.S.L.C or equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Application Fee receipt remitted in treasury (original)
- Attested copies of mark sheets of higher education
- Attested copy of a certificate of community in the form prescribed in G.O. (MS) 18/83/H&FWD dated 19-07-89. In addition, G.O. (P)2/90/ST/SC/DD dated 12-01-1990 obtained from the revenue authority concerned.
- Recent conduct certificate attested copies. Wherein, the certificate has to be issued by the head of the institution.
- Certificate of physical fitness, issued by a government medical officer, who is not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
Check- WB Nursing Application Form
Kerala GNM Nursing 2019 Seat Allotment
This admission process is handled by DME (Directorate of Medical Education). They use a centralized allotment process for seat allotment. The candidate has to submit documents on time and appear for the counselling process. Candidates failing to appear for counselling may lose their seat to some other candidate. However, in case of emergency, guardians and authorized person can act as a proxy. The updates will be there in Malayalam dailies. You can even check the official site for the same. Further, the director of medical education will release the Merit List for GNM Admission 2019. Moreover, the director will allot candidate provisionally to any of the institutes in the state.
Kerala GNM 2019 Merit List
It is a list of names of all the candidates who have cleared the exam. It will be available on the official site. The candidates have to click on the link to it for checking it. Candidates whose names are not on the list are not eligible for admission. The counselling process is carried out on the basis of Kerala 2019 GNM Merit List. The officials will not send any notification regarding its release date. Thus, check our site for updates. If you are unable to attend the counselling, then your candidature may get canceled.
Q1. Is there an entrance exam for Kerala GNM Nursing 2019?
Ans. No, it is based on performance in 10+2
Q2. What is the official website of Kerala Nursing Admission 2019?
Q3. How can I get admission in GNM Course in Kerala colleges?
Ans. If you belong to SC/ST category and have 40% aggregate in 10+2, then you are eligible for it. In addition, you shall be 17 years old on 31 December 2019.
Q4. What is the application form fee of ANM/GNM Kerala Application Form 2019?
Ans. 100 rupees
Q5. Can I fill and submit Kerala GNM Application Form 2019 online?
Ans. No, it has to be sent through registered post only.
Q6. Is it important to post the application form along with all the documents?
Ans. Yes, forms received without documents will not be acceptable.
Q7. To whom GNM Application Form has to be sent?
Ans. It should reach “Director Directorate Of Medical Education, Medical College P.O. Thiruvananthapuram-11”.
Q8. What should be superscribed on the envelope while sending Kerala ANM/GNM Form 2019?
Ans. It has to be superscribed as “Application for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery for the year 2019-2020”.