Kerala GNM Nursing Application Form 2020: Note that the Application Form of Kerala GNM 2020 has been released. The link to download the form PDF is provided below, along with other important details. The application form will be available on the official website. Thus, the students have to download it from there. Further, the candidates have to send it through post along with a few documents. You can get it offline as well. The admission in this course is based on 10+2 performance. Therefore, no entrance examination will be conducted. Moreover, note that only SC/ST candidates are eligible to fill this form. It is a 3-year diploma course, which deals with the education of nursing, midwifery, and healthcare. Candidates who cannot collect Kerala GNM Nursing Application Form 2020 directly from the institution can download it and post it. Before filling the form, do check all the tiny details related to Kerala GNM Admission Process 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Note that the application process will get completed soon. After that, the merit list result will be released, as per which the admission will be granted to the students.
- The Application Form of the GNM 2020-21 session has been released on the official website. Candidates must check out the eligibility criteria before submitting the form. The Application Fee is Rs. 100 that must be submitted before the due date. In addition, the form must be submitted at the address provided below. Moreover, the form must be submitted before the due date. –Download Kerala GNM Application Form PDF
“Application forms correctly filled up together with the following documents should be sent by Registered Post so as to reach the “Director, Directorate of Medical Education, Medical College P.O. Thiruvananthapuram –11” on or before the last date fixed for the receipt of applications. Late applications will not be considered under any circumstances. No applications will be received in person in the office of the Director of Medical Education except on the last date. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery for the year 2020 – 2021”. Late, Incomplete and defective application will be rejected.”
Kerala GNM Nursing Application Form 2020
The application forms of previous years will not be accepted. Therefore, candidates should ensure that they download the form, from the official website only. Candidates further have to submit Rs. 100/- as application fee. The amount has to remit in the same treasury head of account of 0210-03-105-99. You need to submit the original treasuring chalan along with the filled Kerala General Nursing and Midwifery Application Form. There are 90 seats in total for this course, which are only for SC/ST students. Further, the seat distribution along with the respective college name is given in the table below.
|S.No.||Institution Name||No. of Seats|
|1||Govt. College of Nursing, Kozhikode||30 for SC candidates only|
|2||Govt. College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram||30 for SC candidates only|
|3||Govt. College of Nursing, Kottayam||*30 for ST candidates only|
Before filling the application form, you should have in-depth knowledge about Kerala GNM Nursing Admission Process. If any candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the admission process, then his/her candidature will be canceled. In addition, 20% of the seats are reserved for males in each college. Furthermore, if enough males do not turn up, then female candidates do have a chance.
Kerala GNM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The eligibility criteria are set according to the norms of INC.
- Both males and females can apply for General Nursing and Midwifery course in Kerala colleges.
- Candidate should be 10+2 or equivalent examination pass. Moreover, the board has to be recognized by the government of Kerala.
- An aggregate of 40% is a must with physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Further, 10+2 and ANM students from INC approve schools can also apply.
- Candidate should be 17 years old on 31/12/2020. He/she should not be above 35 years of age.
- Only Indian citizens of Kerala origin are eligible.
- There is no age bar for ANM students.
- Candidates with 40% to 50% of physical disability have a 5% reservation. It is provided only after complete the assessment.
How to Download Kerala GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form?
Kerala GNM Nursing Admission Form will be released in online mode on the official website. It has to be sent through registered post. The form has to reach “Director Directorate Of Medical Education, Medical College P.O. Thiruvananthapuram-11″. Moreover, mention “Application for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery for the year 2020-2021” on the envelope. Further, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the application form.
- Visit the Official Website, i.e www.dme.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on What’s New section on the top of the home page.
- Find the link to GNM Admission 2020-2021 – Application Form
- Click on it and then the form will open in the other window.
- There will be a download button on the top of it. Click on that and download your form.
Further, take a print out of that. Fill the form carefully and attach all the required documents.
Documents to be attached with GNM Nursing Kerala Application Form
There are a few documents that have to be attached with the application form. Note that forms without the required documents will not be acceptable. The list of documents to be submitted is given below.
- Proof of nativity
- Attested copies of S.S.L.C or equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Application Fee receipt remitted in treasury (original)
- Attested copies of mark sheets of higher education
- Attested copy of a certificate of community in the form prescribed in G.O. (MS) 18/83/H&FWD dated 19-07-89. In addition, G.O. (P)2/90/ST/SC/DD dated 12-01-1990 obtained from the revenue authority concerned.
- Recent conduct certificate attested copies. Wherein, the certificate has to be issued by the head of the institution.
- Certificate of physical fitness, issued by a government medical officer, who is not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
Check – WB Nursing Application Form
Kerala GNM Nursing 2020 Seat Allotment
This admission process is handled by DME (Directorate of Medical Education). They use a centralized allotment process for seat allotment. The candidate has to submit documents on time and appear for the counselling process. Candidates failing to appear for counselling may lose their seats to some other candidate. However, in case of emergency, guardians and authorized person can act as a proxy. The updates will be there in Malayalam dailies. You can even check the official website for the same. Further, the director of medical education will release the Merit List for GNM Admission 2020. Moreover, the director will allot candidates provisionally to any of the institutes in the state.
Kerala GNM 2020 Merit List
It is a list of names of all the candidates who have cleared the exam. It will be available on the official website. The candidates have to click on the link to it for checking it. Candidates whose names are not on the list are not eligible for admission. The officials will carry out the round of counselling on the basis of Kerala 2020 GNM Merit List. The officials will not send any notification regarding its release date. Thus, check our site for updates. If you are unable to attend the counselling, then your candidature may get canceled.