KEAM Rank List 2021: Commissioner of Examination (CEE), the Government of Kerala will release the merit list of KEAM 2021. The KEAM Rank List will be available online on the official site. In order to view the merit list, candidates have to log in to their account using the application number and password. Make sure that the rank list will be available only for those candidates who will qualify for the KEAM 2021 exam. There is an equal weightage of entrance test marks and class 12th marks for the ranking. Thus, the authority will prepare the Merit List by taking the KEAM 2021 score of the candidate & marks of class 12 i.e 50:50 ratio. Thus accordingly KEAM Rank vs Marks is identified on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the exam.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
Since class 12th is equally important, candidates have to submit their class 12th mark sheet before the due date. On the basis of the rank, candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment. Thus candidates as per their rank will participate in the counselling & seat allotment process.
KEAM Rank List 2021 Dates
The rank list of KEAM will release as per the schedule. So, until the official notification is out, check the tentative dates below.
|KEAM 2021 examination||5th August 2021|
|Publication of rank list||to be announced|
How To Check KEAM Rank List 2021?
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to view the rank list. Look at the procedure below:
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2021 (KEAM Rank Link will be available here at the time of the event)
- Locate & click on the candidate portal. Now log in to the account using the application number and password
- Click on ‘Login’ tab
- The KEAM rank list will appear on the screen
Remember: Those who will clear the KEAM 2021 exam will have to submit their class 12th marks before the due date. This is because equal weightage is given to the class 12th & entrance exam marks to prepare the Rank List.
Preparation of KEAM Merit List 2021
Commissioner of Examination (CEE), the Government of Kerala will prepare the rank list of KEAM. The ranking will be done by taking the class 12th marks & entrance exam marks into consideration. Soon after the declaration of the KEAM result, a certain time will be allotted to the candidates to submit their class 12th mark sheet. This is important because the KEAM Merit list has the equal weightage of the 12th & entrance exam marks. The process to submit the 12th mark sheet will take place in an online mode. The aggregate marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics had to be submitted by the candidates tentatively till August 2021. Those who will fail to submit the 12th mark sheet will not be considered for the KEAM ranking.
How to Submit 12th Marks for KEAM 2021 Rank List Preparation?
Follow the below-given steps to submit the 10+2 qualifying examination mark:
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2021
- Click on the Candidate Portal and login into the account using the application number and date of birth
- Click on the ‘Marks Submission for Engineering’ tab
- In case, the marks displayed are different from the actual marks, candidates will have edit the same by using the ‘Change’ tab. Also, upload the class 12 mark sheet. (Candidates whose marks displayed did not differ from the actual marks are not required to upload the document.)
- Submit the marks and take a print out of the ‘Marks Submission Confirmation Report”.
KEAM Exam Tie-Breaking Situation
Many a time, marks scored by the candidates are the same. Thus there is a tie-breaking situation and the ranking of the candidate take place through the following means:
- Higher marks in Mathematics in KEAM 2021 will be placed higher.
- If the tie still there then the candidates who get higher marks in Physics will get the preference
- If the tie still persists, the candidates with higher marks in Mathematics of class 12 will be given a higher ranking.
- Now again, If the tie still remains, higher marks in Physics (Class 12th) will be given a higher rank.
- Lastly, if the tie is not solved then, candidates who are older in age will be ranked higher than the candidates who are younger in age
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.