KEAM Exam Centres 2022: Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) conducts the KEAM 2022 exam across the different parts of Kerala. The exam takes place for admission in various engineering courses. Thus to appear in the exam, the authority sets up KEAM Exam Centres 2022. The allotment of the exam centre is as per the preference of the candidates. While filling the application form, candidates have to enter the 3 cities as per their preference in the required section. Since this is based on a first come first serve basis, therefore in order to get the preferred city, candidates have to fill the form as early as possible. Presently exam takes place in 14 districts of Kerala and Dubai.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
The information regarding the allotted test centre of KEAM is available on the KEAM admit card. Authority makes sure to allot the centre as per the candidate’s preference. If at a certain point there are some difficulties then they allot the center to the candidates who are nearer to them.
Look at the exam centre and fill in the 3 centre name as per the preference in the application form.
|Exam Centre||Centre Code|
Important Things To Carry For KEAM 2022
Essential items/documents need to be carried out on the day of the exam are.
- KEAM 2022 Admit Card
- Ball Point Pens (with Black or Blue ink only)
- Card Board/ Clip Board
- Photo ID proof such as PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Bank Passbook with a photograph, etc.
KEAM Exam Centre Instructions 2022
- KEAM Exam Centre is in Kerala (India) and Dubai. Those who will select Dubai as the centre will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 12000 through online payment or by e-challan in the designated post offices in Kerala, if payment is made inside India.
- As per the preference, the candidates have to make the choices of the centre and complete the application process. Those who will successfully fill the form will be allotted the exam centre.
- Go through the list of the exam centre so that you won’t find difficulty in prioritizing one centre over another.
- On the day of the examination, reach the exam centre before 45 minutes of the exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre once the required time is over. So make sure to be on time.
- Make sure to carry the essential documents and items required to have the exam. The list of items is mentioned above.
- If any unfair means is detected, then candidates will be debarred from giving the exam.
- It is advised that the candidate must visit the exam centre before the day of the exam. This is advised mainly to be well equipped with the environment, locality, road, etc, and to avoid any uncertainty
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.