KCET Application Form 2021: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET Application Form 2021 in an online mode. KCET, whose full form is Karnataka Common Entrance Test, will take place in an online mode. Online submission of Application Form can be done by accessing the official website (kea.kar.nic.in). The KCET application form will be out tentatively in the month of February 2021 before the exam date. Furthermore, before filling the application form, candidates have to do the registration for KCET 2021 before the last date. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form online. This is because not all candidates can participate in the CET Karnataka KCET KEA KAR application form procedure. So check the eligibility requirement in order to fill the online application.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Basically the steps involved in the KCET Application Form 2021 are registration, fill the application form, pay the KCET application form fee, upload the documents and lastly submission of the form. Have the important documents while filling the online form of KCET such as documents related to personal details, education details, caste certificate (if any), etc. Once done with the CET Karnataka KCET application form, candidates have to submit the KCET online application form fees as per the courses prescribed by KEA KAR KCET 2021. before the last date. Read the article to get the detail process of the application procedure.
KCET 2021 Exam Application Form Registration Date
KCET 2021 exam participating candidates must be aware of the important dates relating to the KCET exam application. Tentative dates are given as the official notification is not out. So keep the given date for the general reference until the official & last dates are announced. Check the dates from the table given below.
|KCET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Application form releases on||February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form KCET 2021||March 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fees||March 2021|
|Provision for online corrections starts on||March 2021|
|Last date to edit details||March 2021|
KEA KAR KCET 2021 Online Application Form Important Points
- KCET Application Form of KEA CET Karnataka 2021 will take place in an online mode.
- One can pay the application fees in an online & offline mode.
Online mode through debit/credit card, net banking, online Billdesk gateway
The offline mode through e-challan payment in any one of the bank
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Payments from any Bank Account to State Bank of Mysore or State Bank of Hyderabad or Indian Bank.
3. KEA KCET Application Form Fees differs as per the category and gender.
4. Documents that need to be uploaded are:
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, Signature, and left thumb impression.
- Scanned images of the signature/left thumb impression of the candidate’s parent.
KCET 2021 Application Form Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
In order to fill up the online application form of KCET 2021 candidates must look into the KCET eligibility requirement given below.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam
- 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates)
- English must be as one of the languages apart from the above subjects.
- Merit/Rank will be prepared by taking the marks in equal proportions in QE and CET in PCM subjects.
Who All Cannot Apply For Online KEA KCET Application Form 2021?
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than the universities listed in the notification at VTU Website are NOT eligible and candidates who have passed from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) are also NOT eligible
- If the candidates do not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks.
Documents Required To Fill The KEA Online Application Form Of KCET 2021
To Fill up the KCET Application Form @ kea.kar.nic.in candidates must posses certain documents. The list is as follows.
- Valid email id & mobile no.
- Class 10 and 12 marks sheet for reference
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Scanned Images of Photograph, signature and left thumb impression. The specification is given below.
|Photograph||5kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||2kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||2kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
How To Apply For The Online KEA KCET 2021 Application Form?
In order to fill up the online exam form of KEA KCET Karnataka 2021 candidates have to follow certain steps. The steps are mentioned here, view it carefully.
Let’s look at the process in detail.
1. KEA KCET Registration Form
- Candidates have to click on the official link (cetonline.karnataka.gov.in) of KCET application form 2021 and follow the procedure.
- Click on the “New users? Click Here To Register – New User? as shown in the image at the bottom
- Read the instruction and click on the ” Proceed To Apply Online“.
- Now candidates have to select ” Indian” as citizenship in order to apply for kea.kar.nic KCET Karnataka Application Form.
NOTE: Only Indian citizens are eligible
Two options will reflect:
- Are you appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2021 (Science)? Yes ( ) or No ( )
- If yes, enter the 13 digits “Student No” assigned by PUE Department and click on the submit button.
Now candidates have to fill the details such as:
- Name of the Candidate (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- D.O.B (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- Mobile No.
- Email Id
- User Id (As per the choice and must have minimum of 6 characters)
- Secret Question and Answer &
- Security Code
After submitting the information candidates will get the KCET application form no. and user id. Thus use this for login into the account.
2. Fill The KEA KAR KCET Online Exam Application Form
Now candidates have to log in to the account by using User ID and Password and Security code.
The KEA KCET application form will appear on the screen and the candidates have to fill the details such as personal, educational, reservation, etc. So first of all candidates have to fill the students’ information.
- Students Information
- KEA CET Karnataka Application Form Reservation Details
- Education Details
- Final Page of the KEA KCET Online Application Form @ kea.kar.nic
3. Upload The Images For KCET 2021 Registration
- Now candidates have to upload the images such as photo, signature, left thumb impression & also the parent’s a signature/left thumb impression as per the specification mentioned above
- Read all the inputs very carefully before submitting the KEA KCET online application form.
- Click on the “I Agree” button and the verification box will reflect. It is to make sure that all information is correct and after the declaration, no edit and changes will be done.
- Click on the ” ok” button and move into the further process.
- After this again the final confirmation page will reflect so click on “ok” and move towards the next step.
4. CET Karnataka KCET 2021 Registration Form Fees Payment
After submitting the declaration KEA form, candidates have to download the e-challan by selecting the bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Hyderabad or
- Indian Bank.
After the procedure takes out the print of the application form for future use.
KEA KCET 2021 Application Form Registration Fees
Check out the online application fee of KEA KCET can make the payment accordingly.
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B (Karnataka)||Rs. 500|
|SC, ST, CAT-1 (Karnataka)||Rs. 250|
|All-female candidates of Karnataka||Rs. 250|
|Outside Karnataka (GM)||Rs. 750|
|Outside India (GM)||Rs. 5000|
KEA KAR KCET 2021 Application Form Correction Window
CET Karnataka KEA (Karnataka Education Authority) the conducting body will provide the KCET application correction facility after the application process is complete. Candidates are advised to fill the form at first go, must mistakes do happen. Thus KCET application form correction window will be open for the candidates. During this time candidates have the provision to make corrections in their CET Karnataka Application Form before the last date. Make sure that this is the last chance to make the correction. No further modification will be accepted. So, complete the process in the given time. Check the link in the article or visit the KCET official site (kea.kar.nic). Log in to the account and make changes. This will only be done, once the link is activated. Better not miss the chance.
KEA KCET 2021 Application Registration Form FAQs