Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET Application Form 2021 in an online mode. The application procedure will take place in an online mode. Online submission of Application Form can be done by accessing the KEA Website. KCET Online Application Form 2021 will be out tentatively in the month of February 2021. Before filling the application form, candidates have to register for KCET 2021. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. This is because not all candidates can participate in the KCET 2021 application procedure. So check the eligibility requirement in order to fill t]he form. Basically the steps involved in the KCET Online Form 2021 are registration, fill the application form, pay the application fee, upload the documents and lastly submission of the form.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Have the important documents while filling the form such as documents related to personal details, education details, caste certificate (if any), etc. Once done with the application form, candidates have to submit the application fee as per the courses prescribed by KEA. Read the article to get the detail process of the application procedure.
KEA KCET Application Form 2021 – Important Dates
Candidates who are going to participate in the KCET 2021 procedure must be aware of the important dates relating to the online form. Tentative dates are given as the official notification is not out. So keep the given date for the general reference until the dates are not announced. Check the dates from the table given below.
|KCET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Application form releases on||February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form KCET 2021||March 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||March 2021|
|Provision for online corrections starts on||March 2021|
|Last date to edit details||March 2021|
KCET 2021 Application Form Important Points
- KCET Application Form 2021 will take place in an online mode.
- One can pay the application fee in an online & offline mode.
Online mode through debit/credit card, net banking, online Billdesk gateway
The offline mode through e-challan payment in any one of the bank
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Payments from any Bank Account to State Bank of Mysore or State Bank of Hyderabad or Indian Bank.
3. Application Fee differs as per the category and gender.
4. Documents that need to be uploaded are:
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, Signature, and left thumb impression.
- Scanned images of the signature/left thumb impression of the candidate’s parent.
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to fill the form candidates must look into the KCET eligibility requirement given below.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam
- 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer. (40% for SC, ST, Cat-1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates)
- English must be as one of the languages apart from the above subjects.
- Merit/Rank will be prepared by taking the marks in equal proportions in QE and CET in PCM subjects.
Who All Cannot Apply?
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than the universities listed in the notification at VTU Website are NOT eligible and candidates who have passed from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) are also NOT eligible
- If the candidates do not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks.
Documents Required To Fill The Application Form Of KCET
A list of documents is required in order to fill the application form. The list is as follows.
- Valid email id & mobile no.
- Class 10 and 12 marks sheet for reference
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Scanned Images of Photograph, signature and left thumb impression. The specification is given below.
|Photograph||5kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||2kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||2kb – 40kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
How To Fill The KCET Application Form 2021?
In order to fill the form candidates have to follow certain steps. The steps are mentioned here, view it carefully.
Let’s look at the process in detail.
- Candidates have to click on the official link of KCET 2021 and follow the procedure.
- Click on the ” New users? Click Here To Register – New User? as shown in the image at the bottom
- Read the instruction and click on the ” Proceed To Apply Online”.
- Now candidates have to select ” Indian” as citizenship in order to apply for KCET
NOTE: Only Indian citizens are eligible
Two options will reflect:
- Are you appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2021 (Science)? Yes ( ) or No ( )
- If yes, enter the 13 digits “Student No” assigned by PUE Department and click on the submit button.
Now candidates have to fill the details such as:
- Name of the Candidate (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- D.O.B (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- Mobile No.
- Email Id
- User Id (As per the choice and must have minimum of 6 characters)
- Secret Question and Answer &
- Security Code
After submitting the information candidates will get the application no. and user id. Thus use this for login into the account.
2. Fill The KCET Application Form
Now candidates have to log in to the account by using User ID and Password and Security code.
The application form will appear on the screen and the candidates have to fill the details such as personal, educational, reservation, etc. So first of all candidates have to fill the students’ information.
Final Page of the application form
3. Upload The Images
- Now candidates have to upload the images such as photo, signature, left thumb impression & also the parent’s a signature/left thumb impression as per the specification mentioned above
- Read all the inputs very carefully before submitting the form.
- Click on the “I Agree” button and the verification box will reflect. It is to make sure that all information is correct and after the declaration, no edit and changes will be done.
- Click on the ” ok” button and move into the further process.
- After this again the final confirmation page will reflect so click on “ok” and move towards the next step.
4. Application Fee Payment
After submitting the declaration form, candidates have to download the e-challan by selecting the bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Hyderabad or
- Indian Bank.
After the procedure takes out the print of the application form for future use.
KCET Application Fee 2021
Check out the application fee of KCET can make the payment accordingly.
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B (Karnataka)||Rs. 500|
|SC, ST, CAT-1 (Karnataka)||Rs. 250|
|All-female candidates of Karnataka||Rs. 250|
|Outside Karnataka (GM)||Rs. 750|
|Outside India (GM)||Rs. 5000|
KCET Application Form Correction 2021
KEA, the conducting body will provide the KCET application correction facility after the application process is complete. Candidates are advised to fill the form at first go, must mistakes do happen. Thus application correction window will be open for the candidates. During this time candidates have the provision to make corrections in their application form. Make sure that this is the last chance to make the correction. No further modification will be accepted. So, complete the process in the given time. Check the link in the article or visit the official site. Log in to the account and make changes. This will only be done, once the link is activated. Better not miss the chance.
KCET Application Form FAQs