KCET Application form 2019: Candidates can modify the information provided in the form from 9th May 2019 to 13th May 2019. The link of application correction has been updated here. The Karnataka CET 2019 application form was made available on 1st February 2019. KEA had announced the KCET exam dates which were 29th and 30th April 2019 and 1st May 2019 for Kannada Language Test. KCET 2019 Application Form was released by Karnataka Exam Conducting Authority on their official website: kea.kar.nic.in.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Candidates who have submitted the form and want to make corrections to their form can now edit their application by logging in. Aspirants have to fill and submit the online KCET application form 2019 before the last given date which is 5th May 2019. Candidates can know details about the Application form dates and procedure here. You can check the details about the KCET 2019 Application Form, How to Apply, Fee Payment, Correction Procedure in this article.
KCET Result 2019 can be released in the 4th week of May 2019. Candidates will be able to check the result using the link available here.
KCET 2019 Application Form
KCET Application Form 2019: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is responsible for releasing the KCET 2019 Application Form. KCET Application Form 2019 was released on 1st February 2019. If you wish to give the KCET 2019 Exam please make sure you fill the KCET Application Form 2019. If you have any query regarding KCET 2019 Registration process don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by commenting below.
KCET 2019 application form was released on the official website. Candidates must fill the application form with the correct details otherwise the application form will be liable for rejection. The KCET 2019 Final dates will be announced as soon they are released on the official website of KEA: kea.kar.nic.in.
KCET 2019 Application Form Date
If you are planning to take the KCET this year, then you must make sure to note down the application events and their respective events on the calendar. The important dates of KCET 2019 Application Form have been tabulated below:
Notification for KCET 2019
2nd week of November 2018
Availability of online KCET 2019 application form
1st February 2019
Availability of the KCET 2019 application form
5th – 20th March 2019
Application form correction
9th May to 13th May 2019
Last date for paying the application fee in the specified bank Last date to pay the fees in the specified Bank / e-Post Office
6th March 2019
KCET exam- Mathematics & Biology
29th April 2019
30th April 2019
Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (both for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)
1st May 2019
How to fill the KCET 2019 Application Form?
KCET Application Form 2019 Procedure: Candidates can follow the procedure given below to easily fill the KCET online Application form 2019.
Step 1 – Karnataka CET Registration(KCET 2019 Application Form)
- Go to the official website of KCET.
- Click on “New User?” or “Click Here to Register”.
- Click on “proceed to apply online” after reading all the instructions.
- Select the nationality and School Board. (Candidates had to be Indian Nationals and should have taken Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2018).
- Then enter the 13 digit “students number” PUE department.
- Click on “submit now” button.
- Fill up the required information.
- An application number and user Id will be sent on the registered Id and number of the candidate on successful registration.
Step 2 – Filling the KCET 2019 Application Form
- Login with the credentials and a student’s information page will appear.
- Provide information like Mother Tongue, Annual Income of the Family (in Rs.), Religion, Nationality, Reservation Category, Name of the Caste, Caste/Category/Income Certificate Number (if applicable), Caste List of OBC/SC/ST Category (if applicable), Selection of Eligibility Clause Code, Selection of Exam Centre of KCET 2019.
- Provide academic information as asked.
- After filling and checking all the details, candidates must click on “save and next” button.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned images
- Upload the scanned image of your photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates must upload the images in the correct specifications.
- Click on “submit” button.
Step 4 – Payment of KCET 2019 Application Form Fee
- The KCET 2019 application form fee can be paid either in the online mode through net banking, credit card, debit card or through offline mode via e-challan.
- KCET 2019 Application form fee is given here:
|S.No.||Category||Application Fee||Bank Charges||Post Office Charges|
|1||General/OBC||Rs.650||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|2||SC/ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|3||Applicants who Studied Outside Karnataka||Rs. 750||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
- If the candidate is paying through e-challan, he/she will be required to download the bank challan after selecting the bank. Candidates have to pay KCET 2019 application form fee at branches of State Bank of India or ICICI Bank.
Step 5 – KCET 2019 Application Form submission
- Review all the information and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application form and get it attested by the principal of class 12th or PU of the institute/school/college studied or where the candidate is currently studying or by any Gazetted Officer.
KCET 2019 Application Form Correction
KCET Application Form 2019 Correction: The KCET 2019 Application form correction window will be opened from 30th March at 11:00 am till 5:30 pm on 1st April 2019. There are cases where candidates commit mistakes and realize it after submitting the application form. For this, the applicants will be given a one time opportunity to make corrections to their application form within the specified time. All the candidates must use this opportunity to make corrections in their application form if any. Moreover, applicants will be allowed to make corrections in any of the fields of an application form. Hence the correction is not limited to some of the specific fields. The KCET 2019 Application form correction link has been provided here.
KCET 2019 Application Form Highlights
- The KCET Application form 2019 will be available in the online mode only.
- The KCET 2019 application form link will be provided here as soon as it is available and candidates will be required to first register themselves on the application portal to fill up the form.
- Applicants must be ready with their personal and academic details to be filled in the application form.
- During application form filling, candidates will be asked to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in the prescribed specifications.
- The candidate will also be required to pay the application fee through offline mode in the form of an e-challan.
- The application fee will vary according to the category of the candidate. 5 Easy Steps to fill the KCET Application form 2019
KCET Previous Year (2018) Statistics
How to Retrieve the KCET 2019 password if forgotten?
Have you forgotten your KCET 2019 Registration password? Do not worry! Check out the steps given below to retrieve your password!
- Click on “forgot password” and click on the link to create a new password.
- Enter your User ID, KCET Application Number, Secret Question, Answer and enter the security code.
- Now click on the “submit” button.
- After clicking the submit button, the candidate will be taken to a new window of ‘Create Password’
- now enter your user ID and password.
- Enter your new password and confirm on new password.
- Click on “submit”.
- The new password will be sent to candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
KCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
We know you’ve reached the end of the article but have you really checked the KCET 2019 eligibility criteria? We hope you haven’t missed out anything. In case you are not sure, check the eligibility criteria below:
- You must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- The aspirant should have studied Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and English as a language subject. Candidates must have studied Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology as an elective subject in class XII.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should have obtained at least 45% aggregate scores in class 10+2. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories SC, ST Category I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B), candidates need to have secured minimum 40% marks.
If you have any query regarding KCET 2019 Application Form, do ask us in the comments section below!