Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET Exam Centre 2021 list. The list of the cities across the state indicates that the exam will take place within the listed cities of Karnataka. All the registered candidates will get to know about the allotted test centre. The information about the allotted center will come from the KCET Admit Card 2021. Make sure that the centre allotted to the candidates is as per the preference made by them while filling the application form.
Check Eligibility For KCET Exam
Candidates must know which all cities are included for KCET 2021 exam. Thus accordingly as per the preference and convenience, candidates have to enter the choice of the centre while filling the application form. After the allotment of the centre no further changes will be accepted. Get the complete list of KCET Test Cities 2021 from the article given below.
KCET Test Centre List 2021
The Karnataka Examination Authority will allot the same district where candidates have appeared for their 10+2 level examination. Total there are 54 cities of Karnataka where the exam will take place. Go through the list of KCET 2021 exam cities here. Check the table below for the same.
|Bangalore||Bellary||K G F|
Important Information About KCET 2021 Exam Centres
- While filling the application form, candidates have to enter the exam centre as per their preference. Hence choices must be made wisely,
- Those who have completed their PUC or 12th Board from Karnataka will have to appear at a KCET examination centre situated in the same district where they had PUC or 12th.
- No changes in the exam center will be accepted, once the application procedure is over.
- One can get the information about the allotted centre through the KCET admit card.
- Candidates must make sure to gather information about the exam venue to avoid any kind of uncertainty.
KCET Admit Card 2021
KCET hall ticket is an identity of the person on the day of the examination. It is a mandatory document which the candidates must have while going to have the exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the KCET admit card. The KCET admit card will be available online. Thus candidates have to log in their account in order to have the admit card. After downloading the hall ticket, candidates are advised to take the print of it. This is because digital admit cards won’t be accepted. After downloading candidates have to make sure that the information present in the admit card is correct. If at any point candidates find any mistake then they should inform the concerned authority immediately.
How To Download KCET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of KCET and locate and click on the “Admit Card” link.
- Log in by using the application number and date of birth.
- KCET Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the KCET hall ticket and take a print out of it