Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2021: Jnanabhumi is an online portal launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu. It was primarily launched in the year 2017. It is a paperless digital platform, through which the state government implements both Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarship in the state. The Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Portal not only provides scholarships to students but also provides other services like education services, online affiliation to University/Board, Skill Upgraduation programs & declaration of online results & admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The state of Andhra Pradesh has launched Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2021, a digital platform in order to implement quality education & welfare programs in the state. It primarily focuses on the transparent & timely disbursement of scholarships provided by the state government to the students. Furthermore, the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal helps the students in getting student-centric & accountable administration, wherein, there is the transparent implementation of the Jnanabhumi Scholarships.
Therefore, each year a huge amount of eligible candidates partake in the Jnanabhumi Scholarship application process. So, that they can benefit from the scholarships provided by the government. After the candidates have filled the application form & successfully submitted as well, they can also track their application status. In order to do so, they must provide their application number & other details provided by the government. Furthermore, in order to know more about How To Check Pre Matric Jnanabhumi Student Application Degree Scholarship Status @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. , Jnanbhumi AP Post & Pre Matric Scholarship Online Status, Application Procedure, Renewal Procedure of the portal, keep on reading the article.
- The Students Can Check Their Jnananbhumi Application Status From Herein.
- The Telangana State Fresh Application Registration For Jnanabhumi Post-Matric Scholarship Is Now Open! Apply Before The Last Date.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Details 2021
The candidates who wish to apply online for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship must check the scholarship status details. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
|Scholarship Name||Jnanabhumi Scholarship|
|Article category||Jnanabhumi Pre/Post Scholarships Status|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd. (APSMFC), Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched In||May 2017|
|Types of Scholarships Offered||Post Matric and Pre-Matric|
|Check Status @ Official Website||Click Here|
Login to check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status
What Are The Benefits Of The Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Portal 2021
The Jnanabhumi provides various benefits to the students. Moreover, the AP Government provides both Pre Matric, Post Matric & Other Scholarships of INR 5000/-, on an annual basis to 17 Lakh students of categories such as SC, ST, OBC, Differently Abled, Minorities, Kapu, EBC communities of the state. Furthermore, these scholarships are held by stakeholders such as Government Departments, Colleges/Schools, Hostels, Affiliated Authorities & bank branches. Subsequently, these activities are carried out via an online platform i.e. Jnanabhumi Portal. Also, the portal provides various other scholarships word INR 1500/-. Therefore, the candidates must check the benefits of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship from below. The primary aim of the scholarship is to provide the following.
- It gives a single desk for the scholarship disbursement to the communities.
- It releases the scholarships in a timely and transparent manner.
- Furthermore, it also provides assistance to the education & welfare department in the state.
- It establishes the motto of equal opportunities of education to all.
- It also ensures that the scholarship to give to only eligible & genuine students.
- Furthermore, it helps in reducing the paperwork. Thereby limiting the use of large paper footprint & manual work. Subsequently leading to environmental stability.
- Also, it reduces the cycle time of the release & processing of the scholarships offered.
- Since the online portal has been launched, the candidates need no more visits to the respective department for the application forms, tracking the application status, etc.
Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Status 2021
The Jnananbhumi Scholarship Portal provides various scholarships to the students. It provides Post Matric Scholarship to eligible students in the state. Furthermore, it is awarded to students in order for them to pursue higher education. Also, it is provided to the minorities like SC, ST, OBC, EBC, KAPU & Differently-Abled Communities of the state, after they have completed Matriculation.
Furthermore, the main stakeholders of the scholarship include 15 Government Departments, 36 Affiliating Authorities, 8000+ bank branches, 8000+ colleges & 2,894 Hostels. However, the scholarship will be provided to the people belonging to the minorities. Also, they must be an identified population on a saturated basis.
Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship Status Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship, they must primarily check the eligibility criteria. Since only the eligible candidates will be able to apply. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- The candidates must be admitted to a recognized college/board as post-matric students.
- Also, they must fulfill the below-mentioned income criteria.
|Student’s Community/ Category||Annual Income ceiling|
|Minorities||Rs.1.5 lakhs (rural) Rs.2 lakhs (urban)|
|Differently Abled||Rs.1 lakh|
Steps To Apply For Post Matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021
In order to apply for Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of Jnananbhumi Portal (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in)
- Thereafter, click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” Link.
- Then download the Jnananbhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF). Also, the candidates can collect it from the college as well.
- Thereafter, fill the application form completely. Subsequently, submit the signed copy of the same to the principal of the respective college.
- Soon, the JSAF will be verified by the college principal. It will subsequently be submitted via Jnanabhumi Portal.
- Furthermore, after the successful application submission, the candidate will receive an SMS confirming the submission.
- Thereafter, the candidate will have to visit the Mee Seva & subsequently provide their Aadhaar Number & Jnananbhumi Application ID. Furthermore, they will have to verify the details on the application and also make modification (only is applicable)
- Lastly, the candidate must provide their biometric authentication. Thereafter, they must submit the application.
How To Check The Status Of The Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form?
In order to check the status of the Jnananbhumi Scholarship Application Form, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of Jnananbhumi Portal (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in)
- Thereafter, they must click on the Login option.
- Herein, they must provide the Login ID& Password & Captcha Code.
- Thereafter, they must click on the Jnanabhumi scholarship application status option.
- Subsequently, the current status of the application will appear.
- Therein, the candidates will be able to check the progress of their application.
NOTE: Moreover, the candidates will also receive an SMS, that is, if the application is accepted. Therefore, it is advised to the students to keep their registered mobile no. & email ID active throughout the entire procedure.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form Renewal
As the candidates move to the next year, they will have to renew their Jnanabhumi Scholarship application forms. In order to do so, they must submit the renewal application form. Therefore, they must be updated regarding the admission date of the current year of admission, roll number, hall ticket number of the previous year.
Furthermore, on successful Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Renewal, the candidate will receive a confirmation via SMS. Therefore, at the time of the renewal, the candidate must be updated with their mobile number, email Id, bank account, before the biometric authentication.
Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship Status 2021
The Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship is offered to students who are studying in class 1 -10th in a government or recognized private schools of the state. However, this financial support is only meant for students who belong to minority communities. Also, the state’s weaker sections of society are also eligible to apply. Furthermore, the selection of the candidates is based on the eligibility requirements, which must be fulfilled by the candidates. Moreover, the candidates from BPL families having a low annual income will be given preference. However, only two children from a single-family will be provided the benefits under this scheme.
Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for the Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship must check the eligibility criteria. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected. Therefore, the candidates must carefully check the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check further below.
- The student must be studying in class 1 – 10th in a recognized school.
- Also, the student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent marks/grade in the previous final examination. This is for the students studying in class 2nd – 10th.
- Furthermore, the annual income of Guardians/Parents of the students from all sources combined must not exceed INR 1 Lakh.
- Moreover, 30% of the scholarship is reserved for girl students. However, if a sufficient number of girl students are not available, then the scholarship will be awarded to other male students.
- Permanent residents of Andhra state or non-permanent residents of the state both the candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to both the permanent residence of Andhra state or non-permanent residents of the state will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- However, the beneficiaries must make sure that they do not avail of any other scholarship or stipend benefit from the government.
Documents Required In Order To Apply For The Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The candidate must be in possession of certain documents whilst applying for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Any invalid document can lead to the cancellation of the scholarship. Also, they must make sure that the required documents are in the mentioned size & format. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided a list of documents required. check further below.
- Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Photocopy of Previous year marks certificate /mark sheet/ Progress report
- Photocopy of Bank passbook in Joint Account of Parent and Student
- Proof of permanent residence of Parent/Guardian. It can be a Voter Id/ Ration Card/ Gas Bill / Electricity Bill or any other document.
- Minority Community Declaration/ Caste certificate.
- Photograph of the candidate attested by Headmaster of the school
Steps To Apply For Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship
In order to apply for Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi portal i.e. (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in).
- Thereafter, they must click on the ” Jnanabhumi Scholarship Pre Matric Scholarship” option.
- Whilst opening the link, they must click on the application registration link.
- Subsequently, the screen will show the application form. The candidates must fill it with the required details.
- Thereafter, they must submit the form.
- Once, the candidate has submitted the application form, they will subsequently receive an application number & login ID.
- Furthermore, they must keep the Login ID Safe for future purposes.
NOTE: After the candidates have successfully submitted the Jnanabhumi scholarship application form, they will have to follow certain instructions & process as directed by the concerned authority. Also, they must possess all the required documents as it will be required during the document verification process.
Steps To Check The Status Of The Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship
In order to check the Status of the Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of Jnanabhumi Portal i.e. (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in)
- Therein, they will find the link to check the status of their Jnanabhumi Scholarship application.
- After clicking on it, the candidate will be redirected to a new page.
- Herein, they must log in, by providing their Login ID & other required credentials.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be able to track the status of their Jnanabhumi Scholarship application.