Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019: Government of West Bengal will release the application form of a merit-cum-means scholarship for minorities on its website. Application Form for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019 will be available tentatively in September 2019. The government of West Bengal updated the scholarship scheme in 2016. Due to this change, now greater number of poor but meritious students of West Bengal can get a grant for higher studies. Candidates who have the family income below 2.5 lakh can take benefit from this scholarship scheme.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also Check: Nabanna Scholarship Form 2019 Here
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship) ensures students can pursue high school/undergraduate /post-graduate level education carefree. Candidates can apply through the online portal of West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation. Scroll through the complete article for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019, important dates and eligibility criteria.
Didn't score well in JEE MAIN don't lose hope apply for Other Top Private Universities in India Manav Rachna University Admissions Open Apply Now!! Chandigarh University Admissions Open Apply Now!! Lovely Professional University Admissions Open Apply Now!! Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open Apply Now!!
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Date
|Commencement of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application||September 2019|
|Last Date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application Last date||November 2019|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019
|Class||High School/diploma/undergraduate or postgraduate level|
|Details||Those who are studying and domiciled in West Bengal will be considered for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019. Candidates must be studying in recognized university/school/institution after successfully completing his prior education in West Bengal recognized educational institution.|
|Eligibility||Eligibility for a scholarship at High School Level|
Eligibility for a scholarship for undergraduate
Eligibility for scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic)
Eligibility for the Post Graduate level scholarships
Family Income Criteria
Although Aadhar Card Number is important while filling the application form, it isn’t compulsory.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application Procedure
The government of West Bengal will announce the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application Form tentatively in September 2019. This year, the authority made some changes. Unlike last year, Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 Application Form will be filled online. The word ‘digitization’ is finally understood by the government of West Bengal. As the scholarship provides the only one-time grant, students will have to re-apply for the scholarship continuation.
Firstly, students will have to register on the svmcm online portal. After successfully registering, eligible candidates can apply for scholarships of their choice by filling the online application form. Furthermore, aspiring scholars have only 2 months left to submit the form. The last date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 will tentatively be in November 2019.
Steps on how to register for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019
- Candidates need to visit: svmcm online portal.
- Now, candidates will have to click on the new registration button.
- Fill the registration form by providing all the necessary information.
- After successfully registering on the portal, candidates will get an Applicant ID and password which will be used to login and complete the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form. Same Applicant ID will be needed in future endeavours.
For renewal of scholarship, re-registration is not needed. Candidates can log in with their Applicant Id and password to apply for renewal of scholarship.
How to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- Login with the generated Applicant Id and password.
- After login, fill the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form. Upload the required documents. Candidates must know that JPG/JPEG format is permitted and size of the image and signature should be in between 20KB-50KB and 10KB-20KB respectively.
- Upload all the other important documents in the PDF format. The size of any of the document should be under 400KB.
- Finalise the application after successfully uploading all the required documents. Candidates must check all the details before finalizing the application as no change will be done after finalizing the application.
- After finalizing the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application Form, download the Verification Certificate which contains two pages. The first page is the Applicant Copy and the second page is the HOI(Head of the Institution) Copy.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
Documents to be uploaded for fresh candidates
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination
- Mark sheet of last board/university/college examination
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (A/C No. and IFSC)
Documents to be uploaded for scholarship continuation
- Copy of the marksheet of the last examination in the present course of study.
- Admission receipt
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Selection Process
After successfully submitting the application form with right details, candidates will be considered for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 will be awarded to those who come from a poor background. Candidates are advised to submit their application as soon as possible. The government of West Bengal will grant scholarship on the basis of means and merit of the student. Any falsification found in the income documents will lead to immediate termination of scholarship. In that case, candidates will have to refund the entire scholarship amount. Additionally, candidates won’t be able to apply for any government scholarship in future.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 – MEANS Judging Criteria
- Maximum family income of the scholar should be under 2.5 lakh.
- Candidates will have to make a Non-judicial Stamp paper, signed by the parent which will act as a proof of annual family income.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 – MERIT Judging Criteria
Candidates who apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 will also be judged on the basis of his/her merit. Below, we have mentioned the minimum marks required on the basis of education level.
|Education Level||Minimum marks required|
|Higher Secondary level||75% in 10th|
|Graduate||75% in 12th|
|Diploma||75% in 12th|
|Post Graduate level||53% in UG program|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme Benefits
Swami Vivekananda 2019 Scholarship will benefit the students of class 11 and 12, and under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical/ Professional programs. Furthermore, it will also benefit Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students who pursue General Degree programs.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme will cover students who are studying M.Phil and Doctoral programs (NON-NET JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW and NET-LECTURERSHIP) from the State-aided Institutions.
- Scholarship Scheme will also include kanyashree recipients (K-2) studying Post Graduate programs in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from West Bengal state university. They must have 45% marks in aggregate in UG.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Rewards
Candidates who will be selected for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship will be rewarded on the basis of their education level. Furthermore, we have made a table from which candidates can check how much grant they will be getting.
|Scholarship on the basis of education level||Reward|
|Scholarship at Higher Secondary level||10,000/month|
|Scholarship at Under Graduate level||1000/month|
|Scholarship at Polytechnic level||1500 per month|
|For Post-Graduate level Scholarship||2000-5000 per month|