Also Check: Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021) ensures students can pursue high school/undergraduate /post-graduate level education carefree. Candidates can apply through the online portal of West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation. They can further apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) renewal 2021. Furthermore, Scroll through the complete article for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021, renewal last dates and eligibility criteria.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Last Date
|Online Application Form (For Minority Community Students) Starts From||7th October 2020|
|Online Application Form (For Minority Community Students) Closes On||15th February 2021|
|Commencement of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Application||7th October 2020|
|Last Date To Fill The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Application Last date||15th February 2021|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Class||High School/diploma/undergraduate or postgraduate level|
|Details||Those who are studying and domiciled in West Bengal will be considered for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021. Candidates must be studying in recognized university/school/institution after successfully completing his prior education in West Bengal recognized educational institution.|
|Eligibility||Eligibility for a scholarship at High School Level|
Eligibility for a scholarship for undergraduate
Eligibility for scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic)
Eligibility for the Post Graduate level scholarships
Family Income Criteria
Although the Aadhar Card Number is important while filling the application form, it isn’t compulsory.
SVMCM Scholarship Application Procedure 2021 Renewal
Candidates must submit the printout of their final application form to their respective School/Colleges. The government of West Bengal will announce the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Application Form in September 2021. This year, the authority made some changes. Unlike last year, Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 Application Form will be filled online. The word ‘digitization’ is finally understood by the government of West Bengal. As the scholarship provides the only one-time grant, students will have to re-apply for the scholarship continuation.
Firstly, students will have to register on the Swami Vivekananda svmcm online portal before the last date. After successfully registering, eligible candidates can apply for scholarships of their choice by filling the online application form. Furthermore, aspiring scholars have only 2 months left to submit the form. The last date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 will tentatively be in November 2021.
Steps To Register For SVMCM Scholarship 2021
- Candidates need to visit: svmcm online portal.
- Now, candidates will have to click on the new registration button.
- Fill the registration form by providing all the necessary information.
- After successfully registering on the portal, candidates will get an Applicant ID and password which will be used to login and complete the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form. Same Applicant ID will be needed in future endeavours.
For renewal of scholarship, re-registration is not needed. Candidates can log in with their Applicant Id and password to apply for renewal of the scholarship.
How To Fill The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 Application Form
- Login with the generated Applicant Id and password.
- After login, fill the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form. Upload the required documents. Candidates must know that JPG/JPEG format is permitted and size of the image and signature should be in between 20KB-50KB and 10KB-20KB respectively.
- Upload all the other important documents in the PDF format. The size of any of the document should be under 400KB.
- Finalize the application after successfully uploading all the required documents. Candidates must check all the details before finalizing the application as no change will be done after finalizing the application.
- After finalizing the SVMCM Scholarship 2021 Application Form, download the Verification Certificate which contains two pages. The first page is the Applicant Copy and the second page is the HOI(Head of the Institution) Copy.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2021
Documents to be uploaded for fresh candidates
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination
- Mark sheet of last board/university/college examination
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (A/C No. and IFSC)
Documents to be uploaded for scholarship continuation
- Copy of the mark sheet of the last examination in the present course of study.
- Admission receipt
SVMCM Scholarship Selection Process 2021
After successfully submitting the application form with right details, candidates will be considered for SVMCM Scholarship 2021. The Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 will be awarded to those who come from a poor background. Candidates are advised to submit their application as soon as possible. The government of West Bengal will grant scholarship on the basis of means and merit of the student. Any falsification found in the income documents will lead to immediate termination of scholarship. In that case, candidates will have to refund the entire Swami Vivekananda scholarship amount. Additionally, candidates won’t be able to apply for any government scholarship in future.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – MEANS Judging Criteria 2021
- Maximum family income of the scholar should be under 2.5 lakh.
- Candidates will have to make a Non-judicial Stamp paper, signed by the parent which will act as a proof of annual family income.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – MERIT Judging Criteria 2021
Candidates who apply for SVMCM Scholarship 2021 will also be judged on the basis of his/her merit. Below, we have mentioned the minimum marks required on the basis of the education level.
|Education Level||Minimum marks required|
|Higher Secondary level||75% in 10th|
|Graduate||75% in 12th|
|Diploma||75% in 12th|
|Post Graduate level||53% in UG program|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme Benefits 2021
SVMCM Scholarship will benefit the students of class 11 and 12, and under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical/ Professional programs. Furthermore, it will also benefit Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students who pursue General Degree programs.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme will cover students who are studying M.Phil and Doctoral programs (NON-NET JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW and NET-LECTURERSHIP) from the State-aided Institutions.
- SVMCM Scholarship Scheme will also include kanyashree recipients (K-2) studying Post Graduate programs in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from West Bengal state university. They must have 45% marks in aggregate in UG.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount 2021
Candidates who will be selected for SVMCM Scholarship will be rewarded on the basis of their education level. Furthermore, we have made a table from which candidates can check how much Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount they will be granted.
|Scholarship on the basis of education level||Reward|
|Scholarship at Higher Secondary level||10,000/month|
|Scholarship at Under Graduate level||1000/month|
|Scholarship at Polytechnic level||1500 per month|
|For Post-Graduate level Scholarship||2000-5000 per month|