NEET MDS Admit Card 2020 has been released by the National Board of Examinations. Candidates’ can click on the link given below to download the admit card. The Mock Test for the NEET MDS will be released soon after the NEET MDS Admit Card. The Admit Card is issued only to those candidates whose application form has been submitted successfully. Candidates can download the Admit Card by submitting Registration Number and Password. The NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card is a mandatory document that serves as an Identity Proof. The Admit Card contains all the details about the candidate and the examination. It will be released a few days before the date of the examination. In this article, we have provided complete details about NEET MDS Admit Card, Important Dates, Procedure to Apply and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of NEET MDS Admit Card 2020
- The NEET MDS Admit Card available online on 16th December 2019.
- The Admit Card is issued by the candidates who have submitted their Application Form.
- The National Board of Examination is responsible for releasing the Admit Card.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Password.
- The NEET MDS 2020 Hall Ticket is a mandatory document.
NEET MDS Admit Card 2020 Date
|Issuance of the Admit Card||13th December 2019|
|Date of the Exam||20th December 2019|
NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card has been released by the authorities. Candidates should download it on time. Moreover, do not forget to take a printout of it. As you need to carry it along to the exam center. Note that no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. – Download Now!
NEET MDS Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card displays the personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s and Mother’s Name etc. It also includes the examination details such as Date and Name of the examination, venue of the Examination Center, etc. The Admit Card has a small space to affix your photograph in the Admit Card. The NEET NBE MDS Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates. Since it is the mandatory document, therefore, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without an Admit Card.
How to Download NEET MDS Admit Card 2020?
The Admit Card will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id. You can also download your Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below-
- Visit the Official Website of the National Board of Examinations – www.nbe.edu.in
- Click on the Link that says – “NEET MDS Admit Card” Download
- You will be now redirected to a new page
- Enter the required details such as User ID/ Registration ID and Password
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Admit Card.
- Keep the Printout safe until the completion of the examination.
Once you have downloaded the Admit Card of NEET MDS, candidates have to affix their passport size photograph on the Admit Card.
Photograph Specifications of NEET MDS Admit Card
The Passport Size Photograph that you have to affix has to fulfill some specific criteria. The photograph must be pasted as per the specifications. The details of the Photo Specifications of NEET MDS Admit Card 2020 is as follows-
- The Photograph must be a recent one. It should be the one that you have uploaded at the time of registration.
- The Dimensions of the Passport Size Photograph must be 35 X 45 mm in which 75% of face and head of the candidate must be covered in the photograph.
- In the Bottom of the photo, the name and the date of the candidate must be mentioned.
- The Background of the Photograph must be white.
- The Photograph must have the natural appearance and color of the candidate.
- There should be no strains or scratches in the photograph.
- The Resolution of the photograph must be of high quality at least 600 dpi.
- There should be no reflection or shadows captured in the photograph.
List of the Details Printed on NEET MDS Admit Card
The Details that are printed on the Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Examination
- The venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Roll Number
- Name and Address of the Examination Center
- List of the Instructions to be followed by the candidate.
Discrepancy on the NEET 2020 Admit Card
This is a very common issue that is faced by almost many candidates. That is the discrepancy of NBE NEET Admit Card 2020. The discrepancy means that, if there is any mismatch in the information printed on the admit card then the candidate must immediately contact the Exam Authority (NBE).
The Candidate Help Line Number of National Board of Examinations is –
1800-11-1700 and 1800-11-1800
Items and Documents to Carry Along with NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card
You need to carry a few documents along with NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card. The documents are as follows-
- A valid Photo Identity Proof (Any one of the following- PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License).
- NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card with one extra photocopy.
Important Instructions to be followed while carrying the Photo Identity Proof
- Candidates must report the examination center with the E-Aadhaar Card mentioning Aadhaar Card on it.
- The ID Card must be of good quality with a colored printout and clearly visible photograph.
- The Name of the Admit Card must match with the Identity Card. If the name has been changed due to some reasons such as marriage etc. then the applicant must show a relevant document.
NEET MDS Mock Test 2020
The NEET MDS Mock Test will be released after the Admit Card release. The Mock Test of NEET MDS Facility is provided by the National Board of Examinations. The Test Facility offers the candidates to get an idea about the examination pattern, difficulty level and types of questions asked in the examination.
The Link for the Mock Test will be available on the official website of NBE- www.nbe.edu.in
Things Not to Carry along with NEET 2020 MDS Admit Card
The National Board of Examinations is quite particular with the NEET MDS Examination 2020. They have enforced strict rules in the examination center. Stationery Items such as Pen, pencils, plastic pouches, ruler, calculators, etc.
- Any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, Earphones, etc.
- Candidates must not wear any ornaments such as Necklaces, Badge, Earing etc
- Accessories such as Bags, Wallets, Purses, etc.
- Eatable Items such as Soft Drink, Snacks, etc.
List of Instructions available in NEET MDS Hall Ticket
The list of the instructions will be available on the NEET MDS Admit Card. The candidates have to follow these instructions while appearing in the entrance examination.
- Candidates must reach the examination center an hour before the reporting time.
- The Candidates must carry all the documents to the Examination Center.
- The Applicants must affix their photograph as per the specifications mentioned.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination hall before the end time.
- The Applicants must not carry any eatables, electronic gadgets, ornaments, accessories etc.
- Candidates are not supposed to carry any stationery items, as everything will be provided at the examination center itself.
Importance of NEET MDS Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of NEET MDS 2020 plays a very important role in the admission process of NEET MDS. The NEET Hall Ticket will be available a few days before the date of the examination. No candidate can enter the examination hall without an Admit Card. The NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card serves as an Identity proof for the candidates.
The NEET MDS 2020 is a single session examination that will take place in January 2020. Candidates must download the Admit Card before the date of the examination so as to avoid the technical issues. Keep a copy of the admit card for the counselling purpose. Lastly, if you have any queries regarding the exam, then comment on the section below.