Jharkhand Board 12th Result 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the results of Class 12 board exams on Friday. The results for all three streams-Science, Commerce, and Arts stream- have been declared at 5 pm at JAC’s official website. Therefore, the students who are appearing for the Jharkhand Board Class 12th Exam must check the latest updates of their results from the official website. The students can check the JAC Class 12th Result by entering their Roll Number and Name on the portal of the JAC Results 2020. Also, the students can download the result of the class 12th Board Exam from the direct link given in the latest updates section ion this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This is to be noted that the result of the 12th class of JAC will be released on 17th July 2020. But this year the results might get delayed due to the Corona Virus outbreak and Pan-India Lock-Down. In order to retrieve the result, the candidates will have to provide certain details in the login section. The candidates must make sure that they are updated with all the dates of the result. Further details about JAC 12th Result 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
- JAC 12th Result 2020 Announced Today at 5 PM, Click Here / Direct Link to Check Jharkhand Board Science 12th Result 2020.
- JAC 12th Result 2020 Announced Today at 5 PM, Click Here / Direct Link to Check Jharkhand Board Arts 12th Result 2020.
- JAC 12th Result 2020 Announced Today at 5 PM, Click Here / Direct Link to Check Jharkhand Board Commerce 12th Result 2020.
Check JAC Result 2020
Jharkhand Board 12th Class Result Announced!
The result of the Jharkhand Board of class 10th will be released expectedly in the month of June 2020. But, this year, the result may get delayed because of the Corona Virus outbreak in the country. However, the officials have yet not given the exact dates of the declaration of the result card. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to get all the latest updates. Also, we will notify the candidates with all the latest updates in the notification section in this article. The candidates must make sure that they are updated with all the dates. The authority has not released the official dates yet. As soon as the same gets declared, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Declaration of 12th Class Result||17th July 2020 (Declared)|
Steps to Download JAC Board Uccha Madhyamik Result 2020
The officials of the Jharkhand Academic Council will publish the result of class 12th online. Therefore, the students must know the process to check the online result from the official website. In order to access the online result, the students must visit the official website of JAC. However, they can also check the online result from the direct link given in the updates section in this article. Also, the students must enter all the details very correctly. If they put the incorrect board roll number, then they will not get the marks sheet of class 12th. Therefore, it is important to enter the correct details on the portal of the result. The candidate will be able to find the result by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link to the result.
- Enter your mandatory details in the login section.
- Click on View Result.
- The result will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Details Given on JAC Class 12th Result 2020
The mark sheet of class 12th Board is an important document for the students. Therefore, the candidates must carefully verify all the details given on the marks sheet of class 12th. Especially, the students need to check their personal details given on the marks sheet. So, the result of the Jharkhand Board of class 12th contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the applicant
- Candidate’s roll number
- Name of the examination
- Code of the exam
- Name of the board
- Class of the candidate
- Name of the subject
- Marks secured in the examination
- Maximum marks
- Qualifying status of the examination
Jharkhand Board 12th Compartment Result 2020
The students who cannot secure passing percentage in the 12th Board examination will have to sit for the compartment exam. The Board officials will take the compartment exam for all such students who have failed in any one or more subjects in class 12th. In order to sit for the compartment exam, the students must fill the exam form. Also, they will have to pay the exam fees for each subject in which they are appearing for the re-examination. After the completion of the exam, the student can check their compartment result of class 12th.
Other State Board Result
- CISCE Result 2020
- ISCE 10th Result 2020
- ISC 12th Result 2020
- Bihar Board Result 2020
- Class 10th Result of Bihar Board 2020
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2020
- AP Board Result 2020
- Class 10th Result of AP Board 2020
- AP Board 12th Result 2020
- JKBOSE Result 2020
- 10th Class Result of JKBOSE 2020
- JKBOSE 12th Result 2020
- CBSE Result 2020
- Class 10th Result CBSE 2020
- CBSE 12th Result 2020
- MBOSE Result 2020
- 10th Class Result of MBOSE 2020
- MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020
- GSEB Board Result 2020
- 10th Result GSEB Board 2020
- GSEB HSC Result 2020
- CGBSE Result 2020
- 12th Class Result of CGBSE
- CGBSE 10th Result 2020
- Goa Board Result 2020
- 10th Class Result of Goa Board
- Goa Board HSSC Result 2020
- HBSE Result 2020
- 12th Class Result of HBSE 2020
- HBSE 10th Result 2020
- Telangana Board Result 2020
- TS Inter Result 2020
- Telangana SSC Result 2020
- Rajasthan Board Result 2020
- Result of 10th Class Rajasthan Board
- Rajasthan Board Class 12th Result 2020
- HP Board Result 2020
- 10th Class Result of HP Board
- HP Board 12th Class Result 2020
- MP Board Result 2020
- Madhya Pradesh Board 12th Result 2020
- MP Board 10th Result 2020