ISC 12th Result 2020 will be released by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). One must note that the result on the official website. In order to access the result, the candidates will have to provide mandatory details in the login section. While doing the same, the candidate must make sure that he/ she is providing the correct credentials. The ISC Result 2020 will be made available on the specified dates. One, who has taken the examination must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. The complete details about ISC 2020 Result are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|CISCE Date Sheet||ICSE 10th Date Sheet||ISC 12th Date Sheet|
ICS 10th Result 2020 Releasing Date
The ICS Result will release on the specified dates. One must be sure to be updated with all the dates. This is to be noted that the official schedule has not been released by the authority yet. As soon as the same gets released, we will update it here. Till then, go through the tentative schedule mentioned below: Check CISCE Result 2020
|Declaration Date of ISC Result||May 2020|
|Result Re-evaluation Application Date||May 2020|
Check ISCE 10th Result 2020
Steps to check ISC 12th Result 2020
Follow the steps given below to download the ISC 12th Result.
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article (the link will be mentioned as soon as the authority activates it).
- The following window will appear:
- Enter all the mandatory details in the login section. The details, that are to be entered are:
- Name of the course
- Index number
- Click on Show Result.
- The result will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Steps to check ISC 12th Result through SMS
- SMS ISC<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883
- In case of any doubt, the Schools can contact the CISCE help desk through call 022-67226106.
Re-Checking of CISCE Class I2th 2020 Result
The students are likely to be allowed the provision of re-checking this year. Last year in 2018, candidates were given the opportunity for the first time to get their mark sheet re-checked. To do so, students will have to click on the ‘Apply Recheck Online’ button. It is a paid service, for which the candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000 per subject. The request for re-checking can only be sent within 7 days after the announcement of the result.
However, one must remember only the following points will be re-checked:
- If all the answers have been checked or not.
- If there is a mistake in totalling or not.
- The continuation sheet is intact or not.
Candidates must note that if any error is found in any of the points mentioned above, the Board will revise the marks of the candidate.