ICSE 10th Result 2020 will be released by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). This is to be noted that the result on the official website. In order to access the result, the candidates will have to provide mandatory details in the login section. While doing the same, the candidate must make sure that he/ she is providing the correct credentials. The ICSE Result 2020 will be made available on the specified dates. One, who has taken the examination must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. The complete details about ISCE 2020 Result are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|CISCE Date Sheet||ICSE 10th Date Sheet||ISC 12th Date Sheet|
ICSE 10th Result 2020 Releasing Date
The result of Class 10th ICSE board will be releasing on the scheduled dates. The candidate must ensure to be updated with the complete schedule of the release of the result. This is to be noted that the official schedule has not been released by the authority yet. As soon as the same gets released, we will update it here. Till then, go through the tentative schedule mentioned below: Check CISCE Result 2020
|Declaration Date of ISCE Result||May 2020|
|Result Re-evaluation Application Date||May 2020|
How to Check ICSE 10th Class Result 2020
- Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article (the link will be mentioned as soon as the authority activates it).
- The following window will appear:
- Enter all the mandatory details in the login section. The details, that are to be entered are:
- Name of the course
- Index number
- Click on Show Result.
- The result will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
How to Access ISCE 2020 Result through SMS
- SMS ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883
- In case of any doubt, the Schools can contact the CISCE help desk through call 022-67226106.
Re-Checking of ICSE 10th Result
CBSE provides the candidates with a golden opportunity, which is to get their result re-checked. To do so, students will have to click on ‘Apply Recheck Online’ button. It is a paid service, for which the candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000 per subject. The request for re-checking can only be sent within 7 days from the announcement of the result. However, one must remember only the following points will be ICSE Result 10th Class re-checked:
- If all the answers have been checked or not.
- If there is a mistake in totalling or not.
- The continuation sheet is intact or not.
Know More about ICS 12th Result
ICSE Class 10th Mark Sheet through DigiLocker
Every school is usually in charge of issuing the mark sheet of each candidate after the result has been announced. However, from the year 2018, candidates have been provided with the provision of downloading their ICSE mark sheet from DigiLocker. This ICSE 10th mark sheet will hold equal weightage like the mark sheet issued through the schools and will be accepted by all the schools and colleges. The DigiLocker is a facility made available by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
Candidates who are downloading the ICSE mark sheet from DigiLocker will be provided digitally signed copies statement of marks, pass certificate and migration certificate. These documents will be available after 48 hours of the issuance of the ISCE Result. It is really easy for a student to sign up at DigiLocker, all you need is a mobile number. Check the steps below.
- Sign up on digilocker.gov.in using your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent for verification.
- After this, a username and password will be sent to the mobile number to create an account.
- After this, you will be ready to download the documents.