JEE Main Response Sheet 2022 for the March Session will be released Soon. The response sheet is the replica of the answers marked by the candidate in the exam. NTA releases the JEE Main Response Sheet Question Paper and Answer key to maintain transparency in the evaluation process. This year, NTA is going to conduct the exam in four sessions (two shifts per day). In order to get the JEE Main answer key candidates have to enter their application no. and password/ D.O.B.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Candidates can download paper 1 and paper 2 answer keys in pdf. However many institutes will also release the unofficial answer key. Read the article to check the JEE Main 2022 response sheet.
JEE Main Response Sheet 2022
NTA will release the response sheet and question paper of JEE Main 2022 February session on the official website: jeemain.nic.in. Students can check the below article to get to know about the steps to download the response sheet link.
The Response sheet of JEE Main 2022 carries all the student’s answers to the questions asked in the examination. NTA releases the OMR response sheet of the candidates after the examination was over. Please “login and click the link for the display of your question papers and your responses.” A sample of the JEE Main response sheet is available below for reference.
JEE Main Response Sheet 2022 Release Date
|JEE Main 2022 February Session|
|Date of the exam||March 2022|
|Uploading of Response Sheet of Candidate||April 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 Result||April 2022|
How To Download The JEE Main 2022 Response Sheet?
Follow these easy steps given below to download the JEE Main response sheet 2022.
- Visit the official website of NTA or JEE Main i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
- Check the link given as “Download the JEE Main response sheet 2022”. or click “Challenge answer key”.
- Enter your application number and password/date of birth and enter your security pin.
- Then click on the answer key challenge.
- Download the question paper and answer key
Details Printed on JEE Main Response Sheet
After downloading the response sheet, candidates can check the following details on the response sheet pdf-
- application number of the candidate
- roll number of the applicant
- type of questions
- Option IDs (distinct for each one of the four options)
- status of the question (attempted/not attempted/correctly attempted)
- correct option
How To Calculate JEE Main 2022 Score Using Response Sheet?
- The JEE main OMR sheet will be released along with the final answer key.
- To calculate the probable score, candidates must make sure that they download both the answer key as well as the OMR Sheet and check which answer they have marked in their response sheet.
- Using the answer key, one can mark the number of correct answers as well as the incorrect ones and calculate a final score.
- Please note that the final result may differ.
How To Use The JEE Main Response Sheet?
The National Testing Agency releases the response sheet along with the answer key. With the help of the answer key, candidates can check their responses attempted in the exam. They can evaluate the estimated scores out of the answer key. Hence, the steps to use the jee main response sheet is as follows-
- Download and open the response sheet and answer key of jee main.
- Then note the question and correct option ID from jee main.
- Tally the answers with the response sheet.
- For each correct answer, add 4 marks in the evaluation
- If the option ID is different, then deduct one mark.
JEE Main 2022 Answer Key
The Resonance institute will release the JEE Main question Paper and unofficial answer key Paper 1 for Feb, March, April, and May sessions. Students can download answer keys and question papers with solutions and calculate marks. The career point will be releasing the March question paper and answer key soon. National Testing Agency releases the official answer key of JEE Main 2022. Candidates can check JEE Main 2022 official answer key through login and enter the application number and password to download it. There are many coaching institutes that will also release the answer keys within a few days of the exam but these answer keys will be unofficial.
NTA conducts the JEE Main 2022 Paper 1 and 2 in two shifts. Engineering aspirants need to take Paper 1 for admission to B. Tech and B.E courses offered at the NITs, CFTIs, and IIITs. For the academic session of 2022-23. With the help of jeemain.nic.in answer key 2022, the candidates should start cross-checking their answers. Know more about the NTA JEE Main 2022 answer key in the article below.
Unofficial JEE Main Answer Key
Soon after the completion of the jee main examination, coaching institutes such as Akash, Narayan, Allen Kota publish the question paper and answer key (code-wise). The series of questions along with solved answers will be available within 3 to 5 hours. However, these answer keys are not official. To access and download the unofficial jee main solution key, candidates have to visit the respective coaching institute website and download the answer key.
|JEE Main Answer Key By Resonance|
|BYJU’S JEE Main Response Sheet|
|Narayan’s JEE Main Answer Key|
|JEE Main Answer Key By Aakash Institute|
|JEE Main Response Sheet By Allen Kota|
|Career points JEE Main Answer Key|
JEE Main 2022 Result
JEE Main 2022 Result for February, March, April, and May session releases online mode. NTA released the JEE Main Result 2022 on the official website: nta.ac.in. You can check your Result of JEE Main by logging in to the official portal using Registration ID & Date of Birth. The Result would also contain the qualifying status for JEE Advanced 2022. Candidates who qualify for the JEE Main are eligible to take the JEE Advanced. On the Basis of Result, you can take admission into various institutes like NITs, IITs, and GFTIs for B.Tech Courses.