JEE Mains 2021 Answer Key By BYJU’s: BYJU’s is an online educational platform that releases the JEE Main answer key as per the session. So one can use the key to check their estimated score before the announcement of the result. It will help them to analyze their performance as well as their JEE Main Rank. NTA JEE Main 2021 March Session ended. Candidates can check the article for the latest updates.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Main February Answer Key 2021
|JEE Main February Session||Shifts||Answer Keys|
|February 24, 2021 (Paper 1)||Shift 1||JEE-Main-2021-FINAL-ANSWER-KEY-24TH-Feb-Shift-1|
|February 25, 2021 (Paper 1)||Shift 1||JEE-Main-2021-FINAL-ANSWER-KEY-25TH-Feb-Shift-1|
|February 26, 2021 (Paper 1)||Shift 1||JEE-Main-2021-FINAL-ANSWER-KEY-26TH-Feb-Shift-1|
JEE Mains Previous Years Solved Questions
BYJU’S had released the JEE Main January Answer Key 2020. Candidates can find the download links of both shifts (Shift 1 & 2) from the table below.
NTA JEE Main 2021 Answer Key By Coaching Institutes
Below is a list of the other well-known coaching institutes that releases the JEE Mains Unofficial Answer Key.
- JEE Main 2021 Answer Key by Resonance
- JEE Main 2021 Answer Key by Allen Kota
- NTA JEE Main 2021 Answer Key by Career Point
- JEE Main 2021 Answer Key by Aakash institute
Steps To Download BYJU’s JEE Main Answer Key 2021
In case you wish to access and download the JEE mains answer key from the official website of BYJU’s, you can check the steps below.
- Head to the official website
- Now, click on the ‘Study Materials’ option. A drop-down menu will appear. Select the ‘JEE’ option.
- You will see various topics related to JEE Main. Click on the ‘JEE Main 2021 Paper Analysis‘ button.
- You will be redirected to a page with all the links to the NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2021.
- Click on the desired link. Download the PDF.
How To Calculate JEE Main Scores Using BYJUs JEE Main Answer Key?
If you wish to the procedure of calculating probable scores using the JEE Main Answer Key 2021 by BYJUs, then take the help of the steps given below.
- Ensure that you have the JEE Main question paper ready with you.
- Download the JEE Main Solved Questions from BYJU’s and cross-check with the Answer that you have marked.
- Find the number of correct & incorrect responses.
- Now, using the JEE Main Marking Scheme, calculate the probable score that you will obtain in the exam.
Benefits of Using JEE Main 2021 Answer Key by BYJUs
There are multiple benefits of using the BYJU’s JEE Main Answer Key 2021. Read the below points to know why.
- With the help of the BYJU’s JEE Mains Answer key 2021, you can find the estimated scores that you will obtain in NTA JEE Mains 2021.
- Since BYJU’s Unofficial Answer Key releases soon after the exam, candidates can calculate their scores easily.
- If you feel that there is any discrepancy in the Answer Key, then wait for the NTA Official JEE Main Answer Key to cross-check. You can challenge the Answer key as well.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding JEE Main 2021, comment down below. We will solve your issues quickly.