JEE Mains 2020 Answer Key By BYJU’s: BYJU’s is an online educational platform. It has released the JEE Mains 7th, 8th & 9th January Answer Key 2020 (Shift 1&2). Candidates who appeared for the 7th & 8th January exam in either of the shifts can download the solved question paper. The link is given in the article. With the help of the solutions, candidates can calculate their estimated scores. It will help them to analyze their performance as well as their JEE Main Rank. NTA JEE Main 2020 January Session is taking place from 6th-9th January 2020. Candidates can check the article for the latest updates.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Mains 7th, 8th & 9th January 2020 Solved Questions (Released)
BYJU’s has released the JEE Main 7th January Answer Key 2020. Candidates can find the download links of both the shifts (Shift 1 & 2) from the table below. We will update the JEE Main January Answer Key of other shifts soon. Until then, take the help of the below links to analyze your performance.
NTA JEE Main 2020 Answer Key By Coaching Institutes
Below is a list of the other well-known coaching institutes that release the JEE Mains Unofficial Answer Key.
- JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by Resonance
- JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by Allen Kota
- NTA JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by Career Point
- JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by Aakash institute
Steps To Download BYJU’s JEE Main January Answer Key 2020
In case you wish to access and download the JEE mains answer key from the official website of BYJU’s, you can check the steps below.
- Head to the official website
- Now, click on the ‘Study Materials’ option. A drop-down menu will appear. Select the ‘JEE’ option.
- You will see various topics related to JEE Main. Click on the ‘JEE Main January 2020 Paper Analysis‘ button.
- You will be redirected to a page with all the links to the NTA JEE Main January Answer Key 2020.
- Click on the desired link. Download the PDF.
How to Calculate JEE Main Scores Using BYJUs JEE Main Answer Key?
If you wish to the procedure of calculating probable scores using the JEE Main January Answer Key 2020 by BYJUs, then take the help of the steps given below.
- Ensure that you have the JEE Main question paper ready with you.
- Download the JEE Main Solved Questions from BYJU’s and cross-check with the Answer that you have marked.
- Find the number of correct & incorrect responses.
- Now, using the JEE Main Marking Scheme, calculate the probable score that you will obtain in the exam.
Benefits of Using JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by BYJUs
There are multiple benefits of using the BYJU’s JEE Main Answer Key 2020. Read the below points to know why.
- With the help of the BYJU’s January JEE Mains Answer key 2020, you can find the estimated scores that you will obtain in NTA JEE Mains 2020.
- Since BYJU’s Unofficial Answer Key releases soon after the exam, candidates can calculate their scores easily.
- If you feel that there is any discrepancy in the Answer Key, then wait for the NTA Official JEE Main Answer Key to cross-check. You can challenge the Answer key as well.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding JEE Main 2020, comment down below. We will solve your issues quickly.