JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021: NTA provides the facility of the JEE Main online application form correction to the registered candidates. This is the one-time correction facility provided by the conducting body. Though students are instructed to fill the form with correct credentials, often they make mistakes. The modification in the application form will be done when the NTA JEE Main 2021 application form correction window is open. The correction window will be open to edit/ change/ update the particulars in JEE Mains 2021 registration form.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
During the process, candidates can change the details such as name, category, language image, etc. except exam city. Access through this window is applicable to only those students who have completed the JEE Main 2021 application form procedure. The additional charges (If Applicable), candidates have to pay through debit/ credit/ online banking. Go through the application form very carefully because once the window is closed no further modification will be allowed.
For the JEE Main January session, the application window will tentatively be open in October 2020 and the April session procedure will tentatively in March 2021.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021 Dates
Candidates must be aware of the important dates regarding the jee main form correction window. This is important so that one could not miss any update regarding the form correction dates. Look into the table to get the details regarding the NTA JEE Main Correction Form 2021.
|Events||January (Tentatively)||April (Tentatively)|
|JEE Main 2021 Registration Form||September 2020||February 2021|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021 Starts||October 2020||March 2021|
|Last Date of Form Correction||October 2020||March 2021|
How To Make Changes In JEE Main 2021 Application Form?
There are basically four steps that the candidates have to follow in order to make changes in the application form correction of JEE Main 2021.
Check The Procedure In Detail:
- Visit the official site of the JEE Main 2021
- A home page of the site will appear in front of the screen
- Locate “JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021“
- Login into the account by entering the application no. & password/ D.O.B and security code.
- Application window correction form will be open
- Look at the information and make the modification accordingly.
- Enter the submit button and the application form will be updated.
Note: Before the final submission makes sure that the information entered is correct. This is because no further modification will be allowed once the application form correction window is closed.
What All Changes Can I Make In JEE Main Application Form 2021?
List of changes candidates can make except for the exam centers. The areas in which the facility to make changes are provided are given below. The following details are provided for the modification:
- Academic Details: Check the details regarding the educational qualification such as marks, percentage, etc
- Personal Details: Look if the details have the spelling mistakes and more.
- Change of Paper: Candidates can change their choice of paper from Paper I to Paper-II (and vice versa). And candidates can select both the papers as well by paying the required amount as per the paper.
- Category: The provision to make changes in the category is also there for the candidates. No refund of the fees is there if candidates change their category from general to reserved. However, if the candidates change their category from reserved to general, then they will have to pay the balance fee.
- Language of Examination: One can also change the medium of language of the examination from English to Hindi/Gujarati and vice versa.
- Candidates can also make changes in the Name, State of Eligibility and Date of Birth.
Visit regularly for future updates related to NTA JEE Main examination 2021.