The JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 for Architecture was conducted in two shifts on 8th January 2019. All students who had taken the JEE Main 2019 on 8th January 2019 can check the question paper for the same here. Paper 2 of JEE Main 2019 included questions from Mathematics, Aptitude and Drawing Section. The number of students who have registered for the NTA’s JEE Main 2019 is around 9.8 lakh. Students searching for the JEE Main 2019 8th January question paper will be able to download the same from here.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
The JEE Main 2019 Application form has been closed on 7th March 2019. The application form correction will begin from 11th and will be available till the 15th March 2019. Candidates will be able to access the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from 20th March 2019.
JEE Main 8th January 2019 Shifts
1st Shift: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
2nd Shift: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
JEE Main 8th January 2019 Question Paper
Candidates who have taken the examination can check the question paper here for various sections of the exam.
|Aptitude Test||Download Here|
|Drawing Test||Download Here|
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
|Exam Date||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|JEE Main 08 Jan 2019||Check Here||Check Here|
|JEE Main 09 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available||Check Here – Available|
|JEE Main 10 Jan 2019||Check Here||Check Here|
|JEE Main 11 Jan 2019||Check Here||Check Here|
|JEE Main 12 Jan 2019||Check Here||Check Here|
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Exam Analysis
- According to the students who have taken the exam, JEE Main 2019 paper 2 were moderately easily.
- Mathematics was moderately difficult out of all the three subjects.
- The questions in mathematics were irregularly distributed as only 40% questions were asked from CBSE Class 12 while 60% questions were from CBSE Class 11.
- Mathematics was lengthy.
- There were no technical glitches.
- The Aptitude was better than Mathematics.
- The exam was fine and Drawing section of B. Arch Paper 2 was easiest of all.
- Most of the questions asked in mathematics were from class 11th.
- Overall the exam has been rated as 4/5 with 5 being the most difficult.
JEE Main 8th January 2019 Questions from Drawing Test
As per students’ feedback, the first question of the drawing section had three parts and students had to attempt any one of them. The second and third question did not have any options to choose from.
- Among the three options Candidates had to choose one (30 marks)
- the first option was to design the curtain of a small girl’s room,
- the second option was to sketch your favourite film actor and
- the third option was to sketch the scene of people sitting around a bonfire.
- In the second question, candidates had to draw (20 marks)
- a square design was given and students had to draw the same by drawing the replica to double its size.
- For the last question of the section candidates had to (20 marks)
- draw a square with random designs using curved lines and colour.
JEE Main 8th January 2019 Questions from Mathematics Section
The questions asked in the Mathematics section were lengthy. 60% of the questions were from 11th class and 40% of the questions were from the 12th class. Candidates had to spend a lot of time on the maths section.
JEE Main 8th January 2019 Questions from Aptitude Section
The Aptitude section was better than the Mathematics section. GK questions were a bit tricky.