JEE Main 12th January 2019 Paper Analysis: The JEE Main 12th January 2019 exam is the last exam for the Joint Entrance Examination session of January. NTA will be conducting this national level examination two times a year. The first session of exams is going to be over on the 12th January 2019 and candidates will be able to know the full exam analysis of the JEE Main 12th Jan exam. There are some institutes that have formally released the JEE Main 9th, 10th, 11th exam analysis for other students to know the level of the examination.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Main 12th January 2019 Paper Analysis
Candidates have come out of the exam hall at 12: 30 PM and have given the following feedback about the JEE Main 2019 paper I. Check the students feedback here:
- Expected cut off- General – 75, SC – 30 to 35, ST – 25 to 30 and OBC – 45 to 50
- The exam was moderately easy.
- The server went down.
- Water bottles were not allowed so candidates had to go far to drink water.
- Rough sheets and other arrangements were good.
- The cursor was slow of some candidates.
- 5-level checking for entry into the exam hall.
- Start the exam with Chemistry (Based on difficulty level), then Mathematics and then Physics.
- One of the most difficult section out of the three.
- First 15 topics were difficult.
- Optics was fine, mechanics was difficult.
- Questions from electrostatics, electricity, mechanics, optics (2 ques), ray optics
- Physics was lengthy
- Questions like:
- Wave was given and aptitude was given. Tell propagation.
- L-R circuit is given. Find the voltage in the circuit with given parameters.
- Galvanometer was given, potentiometer value has to be found.
- A rod was given and two springs were attached to it. What is the time taken when the strings were released?
- Question from wave and optics: Amplitude was 1×10^-3, Equation was 50x+ 2T, find the value of propagation of Wave.
- Quite an easy section
- Questions from reactions, environmental chemistry, D-Block, biomolecules (4 ques), Polymer
- Organic chemistry covered most Reactions.
- Questions like:
- chemical equilibrium was given, another value has to be found.
- DBAL wasgiven – What reaction is happening in it,
- 4 compounds given, the melting point was asked
- HNO3 + I2 = What is the compound after reaction.
- Biomolecules structure were asked.
- Easiest of all subjects
- Questions from Maxima-Minima, Integration, probability, trigonometry
- Time-consuming calculations
- Questions like:
- Sin pi value was given, find the value of Cos Pi (trigonometry)
- Parabola is given, the rectangle was inscribed in it and you had to find the coordinate.
JEE Main 12th January 2019 Exam Analysis will be provided here after the examination has been conducted.
With the help of the JEE Main 12th January Paper Analysis 2019, Candidates will be able to check the difficulty level of the examination. Students who are going to take the examination in the next session of JEE Mains 2019 that will be held in the April month will know what type of questions are being asked in the question paper and candidates will also have an idea of the exam pattern.
JEE Main 12th January 2019 Exam Analysis
The JEE Main 12th January 2019 exam is still going and after both the shifts have been done, candidates will be able to check the exam analysis for 12th January here.
JEE Main 12th January 2019 Paper Analysis – Check here
JEE Main 11th January Exam Analysis 2019 by Resonance Shift 2
Resonance has released the Paper I analysis for JEE Main 11th Jan examination shift 2. Check the Pdf and download the same here. Click on the image given and scroll through it to check the pdf.
JEE Main 11th January Exam Analysis 2019 By Resonance
JEE Main 11th January Exam Analysis 2019 By Career point Shift 1
Career Point, a coaching Institute of JEE Main, has released the Paper I analysis for JEE Main 11th Jan examination shift 1. Check the Pdf and download the same here. Click on the image given and scroll through it to check the pdf.
JEE Main 11th January Exam Analysis 2019 By Career point Shift 2
JEE Main 10th January Exam Analysis 2019 By Career Point Shift 2
JEE Main 10th January Exam Analysis 2019 By Career Point Shift 1
JEE Main 9th January Exam Analysis 2019 By Career Point Shift 2
JEE Main 9th January Exam Analysis 2019 By Career Point Shift 1
More information and updates regarding the JEE Main 2019 exam analysis will be provided here as soon as it is made available.