JEE Advanced 2019 Counselling: The counselling of JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted by JoSAA. Only the eligible and qualified candidates will participate in JEE Advanced 2019 Counselling. Candidates can check the full details like JEE Advanced 2019 counselling dates here. The steps involved in JEE Advanced counselling 2019 have been given here. Candidates must go to the JoSAA official website to registed for the online counselling.
The Counselling and seat allotment procedure for JEE Advanced 2019 will be carried out by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority better known as JoSAA. All the eligible candidates will be required to participate in the counselling process and fill the choices of course. The detailed instructions for filling-in the choices and the seat allotment procedure will be made available by JoSAA through Seat Allotment Brochure. Admission will be given to candidates based on the category they belong to and provided they satisfy the minimum eligibility norms and have not accepted a seat in the preparatory course earlier.
JEE Advanced Counselling 2019 (JoSAA)
|S.No||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Registration and Choice Filling of JoSAA 2019||Second week of June to Last week of June 2019|
|2||Seat Allotment – Round 1||Final week of June 2019|
|3||Seat Allotment – Round 2||First week of July 2019|
|4||Seat Allotment – Round 3||Second week of July 2019|
|5||Seat Allotment – Round 4||Second week of July 2019|
|6||Seat Allotment – Round 5||Third week of July 2019|
|7||Seat Allotment – Round 6||Third week of July 2019|
|8||Seat Allotment – Round 7||Fourth week of July 2019|
JEE Advanced Counselling 2019 Steps
- Online registration
- Online choice – filling
- Online seat allotment
- online Seat acceptance
- Online Fee Payment to book their provisional seat allotment
- Physically appearing at the Reporting Centers with the required documents for document verification
JEE Advanced 2019 Counselling Eligibility criteria
- To participate in JEE Advanced 2019 counselling, candidates need to have secured the acceptable rank in JEE Advanced 2019.
- They should have obtained at least 75% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent board exam. For candidates belonging to reserved categories, the aggregate marks required are 65%
- For admission to IITs, the candidate must be within the top 20 percentile of successful candidates in class 12th or equivalent board exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Counselling Procedure
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Click on the registration Link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter your JEE Advanced 2019 Admit card number, registration Number and date of birth (as given on JEE Advanced 2019 admit card).
- Choose a password and click on “confirm password”
Step 2 – Online Choice filling
- Log in using your user ID, JEE Advanced 2019 roll number and password.
- Fill in your choice according to the preference of branches and institutes.
- Make changes in terms of editing, reordering their choices and add new choices till the final locking.
- Candidates must lock the choices before the last date or else the choices entered will be locked by default.
Step 3 – Online Seat Allotment and Reporting
- The participating candidates will be allotted seats for admission to IITs.
- Seat allotment will be held in 7 rounds.
- Candidates must check the seats allotted at the end of every round of counselling. To check the allotted seat, candidates will be required to log in using the login credentials.
- Candidates will also be able to download the e-challan too which will be required to pay the acceptance fee.
- The online seat allotment procedure will also require the candidate to get a soft copy of all his/her certificates.
Step 4 – Seat Acceptance
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories have to pay Rs.20,000 and those belonging to the general categories have to pay Rs.45,000. Fees can be paid through SBI Net banking and e-challan.
Step 5 – Online Fee Payment to book their provisional seat allotment
- To provisionally freeze the seat allotted, the candidate will be required to pay the requisite tuition fee.
Step 6 – Physically appearing at the Reporting Centers with the required documents for document verification
- To claim the allotted seat, candidates must report to the institution with the documents listed below:
- JEE Advanced 2019 seat allotment letter from JoSAA.
- JEE Advanced 2019 original Admit Card.
- JEE Advanced 2019 filled in Application form.
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class X/HSC/Birth Certificate/Any other certificate as proof of date of birth
- Class XII/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet and Certificate of passing
- Category Certificate (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD/DS) issued by the competent authority
- For foreign nationals: Attested photocopy of the page in the passport containing name, photo and nationality.