BBMKU PG Merit List 2020 will be released on 3rd September 2020. However, the College has started the admission process on 29th July 2020. The submission of the application form has been extended to 28th August 2020. Students can check the schedule below. The admission of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list of the qualifying exam. Candidates who successfully apply for the admission to various Post Graduate Courses will be eligible to go through the Merit List of BBMKU. Established in Dhanbad, the University offers the PG courses in various fields and the candidates will have to apply for the course as per their preference in which they desire to pursue their career.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university releases its application form on the scheduled dates. Further, the candidate must fill the same and submit it before the last date. Therefore, one must note that only those who have successfully applied for the admission will be eligible to go through the Merit List. Additionally, the candidates must note that the final admission of the candidates will be on the basis of the marks secured by them in their qualifying examination. For more of the Details of BBMKU 2020 Merit List go through the article below.
- Provisional List of various affiliated universities released. Click Here to check
- BBMKU College Admission 2020-21 has been started on 29th July 2020. The last date to submit the admission form has been extended to 28th August 2020. The first merit list will release on 3rd September 2020.
BBMKU 2020 PG Selection List Release Dates
The candidates, who wish to get enrolled in Binod Bihari Mahto Koylanchal University must be updated with all the crucial dates. Furthermore, the university has not released the official dates. The table below explains the tentative dates:
|Release of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Hons. and General (except vocational courses)||29th July 2020 to 28th August 2020 (extended)|
|Release of First PG Selection List 2020||3rd September 2020|
|Admission through first merit list||September 2020|
|Release of Second PG Selection List 2020||September 2020|
|Admission through Second PG Merit List||September 2020|
|Release of Third PG Selection List (including waiting list)||October 2020|
|Admission through Third PG Selection list||October 2020|
Steps To Check BBMKU PG 2020 Merit List
The candidates apply for the admission to the Post Graduate Course offered by the University will have to go through the procedure of downloading the BBMKU Merit List. Therefore, go through the steps of downloading the Merit List from the points below:
- Visit the Official website of Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University and go to the news and the events section.
- Further, navigate for the Merit List or the Selection List of the course in which the candidate applied for the admission.
- If the Merit List has been released, it will be available on the home page of the University. It must be noted that the University releases the multiple Merit List of the Post Graduate Courses. Applicants will have to see in which of the list their name is mentioned.
- Once the Merit List will appear on the screen, the candidate will have to look through the list and must check if their name is mentioned in the list or not.
- Download and print the merit list for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on Merit List of BBMKU PG
We are providing below the details which will be mentioned on BBMKU PG Merit List 2020. Therefore, the candidates who apply for the exam will have to go through the list. However, any case of any incorrect detail, one must contact the examination conducting body immediately. Further, go through the contents mentioned on BBMKU PG 2020 Merit List from below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the department
- Date of Birth
- Marks of Each Semester of the qualifying exam
- Total Marks Obtained
- Selection Category
- Total of Marks
- Academic Point
- Merit Point
- Total Point
Preparation of BBMKU PG Merit List 2020
The candidate must know the details regarding the preparation of the BBMKU PG Merit List. However, the University invites applications every year for the admission to the Post Graduate courses offered. Further, the applicant will have to submit the Application Form and must provide it with the valid information. Additionally, after the submission of the application form, the university will release the merit list of BBMKU. However, the University will not conduct the entrance examination. Therefore, the admission will be granted solely on the basis of the Marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. The marks of every semester are taken into consideration while preparing the Merit List.
Documents Required at the time of the Admission:
It is important that the candidate is present with all the important documents for the verification. Further, the candidate must also bring the self-attested photocopies of the Documents on the day of the final admission and the verification. Therefore, go through the list of the documents from below:
- HS/10+2 Marksheet
- HS/10+2 Admit Card
- Qualifying Exam Mark sheet
- Qualifying exam Degree
- Madhyamik / 10-class Admit Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Applicant’s Passport Photograph
- PC Certificate (If Applicable)
- Sports Certificate at least State Level (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If Applicable)
Other Merit Lists
- Surendranath College Merit List
- Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya Merit List
- Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Merit List
- Dinhata College Merit List
- Coochbehar College Merit List
So, these are the complete details of the BBMKU Admission List pdf. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.