JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern: The JEECE 2019 exam pattern will be released in the official brochure. Candidates will be able to view the full exam pattern where they can check the mode, duration, type of questions, sections, marking scheme, etc. Those who are going to appear for JEECE 2019, must make sure that they check the JCECE 2019 syllabus for Physics, chemistry and Mathematics here. In order to prepare well for the exam, candidates can check out the preparation tips provide here.
JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
When you start preparing for JCECE 2019, you must make sure that they read all the exam pattern. The JCECE 2019 exam pattern will carry all the details about the exam like mode and duration and about the question paper like number of questions, marking scheme, etc. check the JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria given below:
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
- Mode – The exam will be conducted in the offline (pen and paper) mode.
- Duration – JCECE 2019 will be conducted for 3 hours in 2 sessions. Session 1 will be for 2 hours to attempt the questions from Physics and Chemistry and session 2 will be allotted 1 hour for the students to attempt the Mathematics section.
- Language – The question paper will be in both English and Hindi.
- Type of Questions – Questions will be of objective type (MCQs).
- Subjects – Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Number of Questions – There will be 50 Questions from each section.
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark will be awarded to each correct answer and 1/4th will be deducted for each wrong answer selected.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total time for exam||Marking scheme||Type of questions|
|Physics||50||3 hours||1 mark for correct answer|
-1/4 for incorrect answer
|Multiple choice question|
JCECE 2019 Syllabus
After noting down the JCECE exam pattern, you should check the official JCECE Syllabus provided by the exam conducting body. The syllabus will carry topics studied in class 11th and 12th in Physics, chemistry and mathematics. Candidates may note that the syllabus will be same as that prescribed by CBSE.
Check the JCECE 2019 syllabus below.
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- “p”-Block Elements
- “d” and “f” Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atom & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
JCECE 2019 Preparation Tips
After you have checked the JCECE 2019 exam pattern and syllabus, you must strategize your preparation for the exam. The preparation tips will help you know the manner in which you should prepare. Check out a few practical exam preparing strategies for JCECE 2019 listed for you below:
- The first step to prepare well is to know that the correct syllabus of the exam. Knowing the syllabus is the crucial part of the exam and candidates must make sure to check the same from the official brochure.
- A proper schedule should be formed for each day before appearing in the examination. The time table will help in spending each day’s time efficiently with proper interval for an active mind.
- There are a lot of sample papers that are available online as well as offline in book stores. Students must practice these papers to know the exact manner of answering each question and the exam pattern will be made clear by solving sample papers.
- You must finally make sure to eat healthy and have a normal sleeping pattern to stay fit on the day of the exam.