The GITAM GAT 2019 Result has been released after the exam has been conducted. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management has declared the GITAM GAT 2019 results on 26th April 2019 after the exam has been conducted. The GITAM GAT 2019 Result can be checked on the official website by entering your hall ticket and date of birth. The Rank of GITAM GAT 2019 is available in the form of a scorecard. Candidates can download the GITAM GAT 2019 scorecard and must take a print out of the same.
Check Eligibility For GITAM Exam
GITAM GAT 2019 Result
GITAM GAT 2019 Result: The results of GITAM GAT has been released on 26th April 2019. The link to check the result is available below. All candidates who have taken the exam will be able to check their results in the online mode by entering their exam roll number and date of birth. If you are checking your result, you must make sure that you take a print out of the same for future reference.
How to check the GITAM GAT Result/Rank?
Candidates can check the GITAM GAT 2019 Result as it has been declared can check the procedure below to view and download the results.
- Go to the official website of GITAM University or click on the link available below.
- Or click on the GITAM GAT 2019 Result link.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Your GITAM GAT Result/Rank will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your score and take 2 printouts of the same.
GITAM GAT 2019 Result/Rank Release Date
Candidates can check the dates of GITAM GAT 2019 Result declaration in the table given below. Final dates will be provided hereafter official announcement.
|GITAM GAT 2019||10th April to 22nd April 2019|
|Declaration of GITAM GAT 2019 Results/Rank||26th April 2019 (Released)|
GITAM GAT 2019 Merit/Rank
The merit rank of the candidates will be based on the scores obtained by the candidate. Ranks will be allotted for counselling procedure. The Merit rank will be subject to the rule of reservation as per UGC guidelines/norms as applicable to the University.
Inter Se Merit of GITAM GAT 2019
In case two candidates obtain the same score in GITAM Aptitude Test, the university will use the tie-breaking policy to grant a merit rank to the candidates.
- The candidate with more marks in Mathematics will be given higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the one with more marks in Physics will be considered.
- After this, the tie will be broken through the score obtained in Chemistry.
- Even after this if the tie still persists, the higher rank will be given to the candidate who is older in age.
Instructions Regarding GITAM GAT 2019 Result
- GITAM GAT 2019 Results will be available only in the online mode. There is no other way to check your results.
- The GITAM GAT result will reflect the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam.
- 25% of GITAM GAT 2019 seats are reserved for meritorious students from Karnataka State for admission at Bengaluru Campus.
- Candidates must take a print out of the result for future use.