JCECE 2019 Counselling: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination conducted the JCECE 2019 Counselling for all candidates. All those who were listed in the merit list get the call for JCECE counselling and seat allotment procedure. The seats for each candidate were allotted based on the performance of the candidate. The JCECE counselling started from 12th July 2019 to 14th July 2019. Candidates must make sure to check all details about JCECE counselling 2019.
Eligible and qualified candidates were called for JEECE 2019 counselling. The counselling of JCECE was conducted in offline mode in two rounds. Candidates have to appear in person with all the required documents. After document verification, candidates were allotted seats after which they had to report to the allotted institute.
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
JCECE Counselling 2019 Dates
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and Choice filling||12.07.2019 to 14.07.2019|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||23.07.2019 (After 5.00 p.m.)|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial Admission Fee (Non-Refundable) issue of allotment Letter||23.07.2019 to 24.07.2019|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the|
date mention in the allotment letter
|24.07.2019 to 26.07.2019|
|Auto Upgrade of allotment and, issue of allotment letter||26.07.2019|
|Report to concern institute for admission||26.07.2019 to 27.07.2019|
JCECE 2019 Counselling Procedure
If you are appearing the counselling rounds conducted by JCECE board, you must make sure to check all the steps listed below to understand how the JCECE counselling 2019 will take place.
- Counselling round 1 – In the first round of counselling, candidates with higher rank will be called first and given preference. Information like the time, day and place regarding the counselling will be released on the official website and will also be made available through leading daily newspapers of. During JCECE counselling, candidates will be allowed to select the institute-course combination provided their documents have been verified.
- Counselling Round 2 – Second round of JCECE Counselling will begin tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2019. All the vacant seats from round 1 will be transferred to round 2. Candidates who have participated in round 1 of the JCECE 2019 counselling can take part in round 2 also to change the course-institute combination.
- After the candidates have been allotted seats, they will be required to report to the allotted college for admission related formalities.
JCECE 2019 Counselling Fee
Successful candidates appearing for counselling from General/BC-I and BC-II had paid a counselling fee of Rs.400. Those belonging to SC/ST/Female category will be required to pay Rs.250 by either RTGS or through debit card/credit card or through swipe machine.
Documents Required for JCECE 2019 Counselling
Candidates who are appearing for JCECE 2019 counselling will be required to bring the below listed documents for verification.
- JEECE 2019 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Admit card of class 12th
- Passing certificate
- Local resident certificate issued by the S.O.O (civil) I.D.C of Jharkhand State.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- One passport size certificate
- Dependency certificate issued by competent army officer
- Discharge certificate (those who are seeking reservation under SMQ quota)
- Disability Certificate
JCECE 2019 Seat Allotment
Based on the merit list, candidates will be allotted seats. The JCECE 2019 Seat allotment will be done after document verification. Those candidates who had applied appeared for counselling, filled in their choices of college and course will be allotted a seat. The JCECE seat matrix and seat allotment status of the candidate will be displayed on the official website of JCECEB. Candidates who have been allotted a seat will be required to pay a seat allotment fee of Rs. 2000 and after JCECE 2019 seat allotment, candidates must report to the college to complete the admission formalities.
JCECE 2019 Participating Colleges
You can check the list of JCECE participating colleges given below:
- Government Engineering College, Dumka
- Government Engineering College, Chaibasa
- A College of Engineering & Technology, Ghatsila, Jamshedpur
- Government Engineering College, Ramgarh
- I.T Tatisilwai, Tatisilwai, Ranchi
- Gurugovind Singh Educational Society Technical Campus, Kandra, Chas, Bokaro
- A.V Institute of Engineering and Technology, Medininagar
- K College of Engineering and Management, Dhanbad
- Maryland Institute of Technology and Management, Dimna Road, Mango, Jamshedpur
- Ramchandra Chandravansi Institute of Technology, Bishrampur, Palamau
- Nilai’s Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions, Thakurgaon, Burmu, Ranchi
- Ramgovind Institute of Technology, Koderma
- T.C Institute of Technology, Anandi, Ormanjhi, Ranchi
- I.T Sindri
- V.S College of Engineering and Technology, Jamshedpur
- University College of Engineering and Technology, V.B.U, Hazaribagh