JCECE 2019 Application Form: Applicants have to fill and submit the JCECE 2019 Application form in the online mode. The JCECE 2019 application form will be available on the official website from 2nd week of April 2019. If you are planning to take the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive examination, then you must fill and submit the application form for same before the last date. The application form has to be filled with correct details otherwise the application form will be rejected.
JCECE 2019 Application Form
The JCECE board will release the JCECE 2019 Application form in the online mode. The application form of JCECE will be made available in the 2nd week of April 2019. After you have checked the eligibility criteria, make sure to apply for the JCECE 2019 by filling up the application form with the correct details. While filling up the JEECE 2019 application form candidates will be required to provide correct personal and academic details and state the group they belong to (PCM/PCB/PCMB). Candidates will also have to upload the scanned images and pay the JCECE 2019 Application fee which is expected to be Rs. 1000.
How to fill the JCECE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates must fill and submit the JCECE 2019 Application form by following the procedure given below!
- Registration – This is the first step where candidates have to visit the official website or click on the application link and register themselves valid email ID and a working mobile number. The registration login Id will be sent to the registered email of the candidate using which he/she must login.
- Filling Up the application form – Here, you must fill all columns and enter details like personal and academic. You will also be asked to enter the exam centre preference and choose the course.
- Upload Images – You must be ready with scanned images of your photograph, Signature and left hand thumb impression. These scanned images must be in the correct specifications (Given below)
|Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||3.5 cmX4.5 cm||jpeg|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cmX1.5 cm||jpeg|
|Left-hand thumb impression||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cmX1.5 cm||jpeg|
- Payment of Application form – The JCECE 2019 Application form is incomplete without the payment of application fee which is Rs. 900 and Rs. 450. The application fee can be paid through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Submission of Form – The last step is to submit the application form and take multiple print outs of the same for future reference.
Important Dates of JCECE 2019
Candidates can check the dates of application form release and the last date to submit in the table given below:
|Registration/Online applications open||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2019|
JCECE 2019 Application Fee
The JCECE 2019 Application has to be paid in the online mode like net banking, credit card or debit card. Without the JCECE 2019 application fee payment candidates will not be able to proceed forward. The application fee is non-refundable. You can check the JCECE application fee for academic session of 2019-20 can be checked below:
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 1100|
|SC/ST/ Female applicants||Rs.|
JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Have you checked if you are eligible to take the JCECE 2019 examination? There is no harm in checking the full eligibility criteria that has been laid down by the exam conducting body. Check the JCECE 2019 eligibility criteria given below:
- There is no age restriction for candidates to apply for JCECE 2019.
- Candidate must be a permanent/local resident of the state of Jharkhand and should have procured proper Residential certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand.
- The following criteria has been put forth by AICTE, Delhi. Candidates must meet these criteria in order to be eligible for the examination.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- He/she should have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ technical vocational subject.
- General category candidate must have obtained at least 45% in all the subjects taken together and 40% in the case of reserved categories. Applicants who are appearing for their qualifying examination in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply provided they have passed the exam before the date of counselling.