|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
JCECE 2019 will be conducted byJharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board . JCECE is a state level entrance examination organized for admission to B. Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., Homeopathy Degree courses. JCECE 2019 will be conducted in the 4th week of May 2019. Candidates who are planning to take the JCECE must make sure that they have checked the complete details of JCECE before applying for the exam.
JCECE 2019 Highlights
- JCECE is conducted every year in the offline mode for various undergraduate courses.
- From 2017, however, JCECEB has begun conducting a separate entrance test for admission to B. Tech courses known as JEECE (Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination).
- The Exam will be organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Board in May 2019.
About JCECE 2019
|Full Exam Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Common Name||JCECE 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Board|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Counselling Conducting Body||JCECE Board|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Have you checked if you are eligible to take the JCECE 2019 examination? There is no harm in checking the full eligibility criteria that has been laid down by the exam conducting body. Check the JCECE 2019 eligibility criteria given below:
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
- There is no age restriction for candidates to apply for JCECE 2019.
- Candidate must be a permanent/local resident of the state of Jharkhand and should have procured proper Residential certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand.
- The following criteria has been put forth by AICTE, Delhi. Candidates must meet these criteria in order to be eligible for the examination.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- He/she should have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ technical vocational subject.
- General category candidate must have obtained at least 45% in all the subjects taken together and 40% in the case of reserved categories. Applicants who are appearing for their qualifying examination in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply provided they have passed the exam before the date of counselling.
JCECE Exam dates 2019
Check the table given below to note down the tentative dates for JCECE 2019 events.
|Registration/Online applications open||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|JCECE 2019 Exam||4th week of May 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key||2nd week of June 2019|
|Final answer Key||4th week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of June 2019|
|Round 1 – Counselling||2nd – 3rd July 2019|
|Round – 2 Counselling||3rd – 4th week of July 2019|
JCECE 2019 Application Form
The board will release the JCECE 2019 Application form in the online mode. The application form of JCECE will be made available in 2nd week of April. After you have checked the eligibility criteria, make sure to apply for the exam by filling up the application form with the correct details. While filling up the JEECE 2019 application form candidates will be required to provide correct personal and academic details and state the group they belong to (PCM/PCB/PCMB). Candidates will also have to upload the scanned images and pay the JCECE 2019 Application fee which is expected to be Rs. 1000.
JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
When you start preparing for JCECE 2019, you must make sure that they read all the exam pattern. The exam pattern will carry all the details about the exam like mode and duration and about the question paper like the number of questions, marking scheme, etc. check the JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern given below:
- The exam will be conducted in the offline (pen and paper) mode.
- JCECE 2019 will be conducted for 3 hours in 2 sessions. Session 1 will be for 2 hours to attempt the questions from Physics and Chemistry and session 2 will be allotted 1 hour for the students to attempt the Mathematics section.
- The question paper will be in both English and Hindi.
- Questions will be of objective type (MCQs).
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- There will be 50 Questions from each section.
- 1 mark will be awarded to each correct answer and 1/4th will be deducted for each wrong answer selected.
JCECE Syllabus 2019
After noting down the exam pattern, you should check the official JCECE Syllabus provided by the exam conducting body. The syllabus will carry topics studied in class 11th and 12th in Physics, chemistry and mathematics. Candidates may note that the syllabus will be same as that prescribed by CBSE. Check the JCECE syllabus here.
JCECE 2019 Admit card
All the candidates who have filled and submitted the correct application form will be issued the JCECE 2019 Admit card. The admit card will be one of the most important document that you must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The Admit card will be available in the 4th week of May 2019. To download it, you will be required to enter your registration number and date of birth. Admit card will contain all important details like name of the candidate, the exam centre details like name and address and exam time and Date. Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to take the exam.
JCECE Answer Key 2019
JCECE Board will be releasing the answer key after the exam has been conducted. JCECE Answer key will be released in 2nd week of June 2019. You must note that JCECEB will release two answer key: first, the provisional answer key will be released which can be challenged by the candidates in case a candidate is not satisfied with the answer key. After revision, the final answer key will be released. The answer key will carry all answers to questions asked in the examination.
JCECE 2019 Result
All the candidates who have taken the exam can check the result in the online mode on the official website. The result will be displayed in the form of a scorecard. JCECE 2019 result will state the qualifying status of the candidate. Students who want to check their results can log in to his/her account by entering the roll number and password/date of birth, to view the result. Candidates must take a print out of the scorecard for future references.
JCECE Counselling 2019
Eligible and qualified candidates will be called for JCECE 2019 counselling. The counselling of JCECE will be conducted in offline mode in two rounds. Those listed on the merit list will be called for JCECE counselling. Candidates have to appear in person with all the required documents. After document verification, candidates will be allotted seats after which they will have to report to the allotted institute.