JCECE 2019 Result: The Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive examination board will release the JCECE result 2019. The results will be announced in the month of June 2019. Those candidates who have taken the examination will be able to check the JEECE 2019 result with their login Id and password. Based on the scores obtained by the candidates, a merit list will be released. Candidates must be ready with their login credentials and preserve the JCECE 2019 result until the admission procedure is over.
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
JCECE 2019 Result
All the candidates who have taken the JCECE 2019 can check the result in the online mode on the official website. The result will be displayed in the form of a scorecard. JCECE 2019 results will state the qualifying status of the candidate. Students who want to check their results can log in to his/her account by entering the roll number and password/date of birth, to view the result. Candidates must take a print out of the scorecard for future references.
How to download JEECE 2019 Result?
Check the 5 step procedure to download JCECE 2019 result given below:
- Visit the official website which is jcece.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the JCECE 2019 Result link.
- Enter your roll number or application number.
- Your JCECE 2019 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the same.
JCECE 2019 Result Dates
Dates are really important and candidates must make sure that they note down the same on their calendar to never miss any event. Check the tentative dates of JCECE 2019 Result given below.
|JCECE 2019 exam Date||16th May 2019|
|Release of OMR Sheets||4th week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of June 2019|
Details on JCECE Score Card
Aspirants must know that their results of JEECE 2019 will be released in the form of a scorecard. The scorecard must have the following details mentioned on it.
- Name of the candidate
- JCECE 2019 Roll number
- Section wise score
- Total score
- Qualifying status
- Rank Obtained
JCECE 2019 Merit List
The board will be releasing two merit list. There will be a combined merit list and category wise merit list. Candidates will be able to check the JCECE 2019 merit list in the online mode on the official website. A list of appeared candidates in the order of merit based on the scores obtained will be prepared and used by the JCECE Board will be used for the seat allotment procedure.
JCECE Board Tie-breaking Guidelines
In case two candidates have obtained the same marks, they will be placed in the merit list after following the below given tie-breaking policy.
- Applicants who have scored higher marks in Mathematics will be placed higher.
- In case if both the candidates have equal marks in Mathematics then the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still remains, then the older candidate will be given preference, in the case when marks of physics and math are equivalent.
- Lastly, the tie will be broken according to the alphabet of the name.