The Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the JCECE/JEECE result 2022 for the JEE Main qualified candidates. The result will be available online mode. Those candidates who register for JEECE 2022, can view results with their login ID and password. On the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates, a merit list will be released. Candidates must be ready with their login credentials and preserve the JEECE Result 2022 until the admission procedure is over.
Check Eligibility For JCECE Exam
JEECE Result 2022
All the candidates who will take the JCECE/JEECE 2022 can check the result online mode on the official website. The result will be in the form of a scorecard. JCECE 2022 result will state the qualifying status of the candidate. Students who want to check their results can log in to his/her accounts by entering the roll number and password/date of birth.
JEECE Result Date 2022
The candidates must be well aware of the dates regarding the important events. Check the tentative dates of JCECE Result 2022 given below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Declaration of Results||Notify Soon|
|JEECE JEE Main Result||–|
How To Download JEECE Result 2022?
Check the 5 step procedure to download JEECE Result 2022 given below:
- Visit the official website or click on the link given
- Click on the JCECE Result 2022 link
- Enter your roll number or application number
- Now, the candidates can view their JEECE Result 2022 on the screen
- Check and download the same
Details On JCECE 2022 Score Card
Aspirants must know that their result of JEECE 2022 will be released in the form of a scorecard. The scorecard must have the following details mentioned on it.
- Name of the candidate
- JCECE 2022 Roll number
- Section-wise score
- Total score
- Qualifying status
- Rank Obtained
JEECE Merit List 2022
The board will be releasing two merit lists. There will be a combined merit list and category-wise merit list. Candidates will be able to check the JCECE merit list 2022 in the online mode on the official website. On the basis of the rank, the candidates will sit for the JEECE counselling rounds.
JCECE Board Tie-breaking Guidelines
In case, two candidates have obtained the same marks, they will be placed in the merit list after following the below given tie-breaking policy.
- Applicants who will gain higher marks in Mathematics will be given first preference
- In case, if both the candidates have equal marks in Mathematics then the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be ranked higher
- If the tie still remains, then the older candidate will be given preference, in the case when marks of physics and math are equivalent
- Lastly, the tie will be broken according to the alphabet of the name
In case of any queries or doubts, then comment down below.